The question~

the proposal

~spartace has been dating secretly for 3 years~

KJK pov

I still remember that day I first met you on family outing, the smile that captured my heart...These years we have been together well, u kept giving hints...

flashback×××

"Oppa~We Aren't getting younger you know, we should like..."ji hyo whined as she tugged jong kook arms.

well, that's what I am thinking, we should tie the knot! But how will I propose to the one...

Ji hyo pov

aish! I tried to hint so many times for us to tie the knot! Did he notice??? I hope he does, I really want to be like other ladies having a married life and many cute babies!*pouts maybe I should hint again during rm filming...(later at rm set) "oppa~look at haha oppa. He has a wife and a cute child, don't you want too?" I tried my puppy eyes.He just smiled and said."allaseo, don't worry" he got the hint!!!

KJK pov

I should seriously start on the big proposal. But how? What will ji hyo like? A huge proposal in a crowded place? No way, she hates the attention.something special... think! Ah! Maybe I should do something daring to ask this wild girl to marry me! Also at a quiet place, definitely not in Korea.She always wanted to go to a quiet nature area...maybe I should consult rm members. ..

Later after filming,"can we meet for a little meeting? I need some help on something important. .."everyone agreed to head to cafe X to talk.yes! I just have to ask ji hyo to go home first."ji hyo ya, I have to talk with the family, do u want to go home first?"JI Hyo smiled and said,"ye, I am very tired...i will go home to sleep first, see you at home!" I gave a little peck on her lips as she went to hail a cab to go to our shared home.

"Hyung! I have some stuff to say...about me and ji hyo..."jae suk, suk jin craned their necks as haha ,kwang soo and Gary came over with the drinks...

"actually I would like to propose to ji hyo, and I need some help..."

*OMG! I totally did not expect for people to even view this or even subscribe!^_^Thanks so much!!! I wish I can hug u all:) Pls give suggestions for what you want the proposal to be like! All comments are welcomed as long it isn't rude to me or fellow commenters:)and sorry for such a short chapter:'(