Beginning.

His Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Q: What is the most important thing to you?

With a cheeky grin, he replies, "I'd say the most important thing to me are my family, football, my three dumb best friends and...B. Football is not everything to me though I love playing it. I just love the feeling of being able to control. It somehow gives me satisfaction."

 

"Family comes first, isnt it?" she giggles. "I think the most important thing to me is memory. Memories are made to be cherished. This is one of the reasons why I would love to be a photographer on my free time. I love taking pictures, it reminds me of everything. Memories are important, because it reminds me, us, of all the good times. It reminds us of things that had happened in the past, which also helps us avoid the pain in the future."

 

"The most important thing? It's to spend quality time with the people I treasured, to let them know they're loved, not to leave them, to always be there for them when they needed a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on and a pair of welcoming arms for them to embrace." 

 

 

 

Q: What does love mean to you?

"Love... means you're willing to let go. Let go of your loved ones. If you loved them enough, let them find the happiness they're searching for. For if they return, they were always yours, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter