UPDATE, PLEASE READ!

Serendipity--'s 4,000 Unique Subscriber Giveaway!

 

 

 

NEWS FLASH! EFFORT-BASED GIVEAWAY IS ENDING!

 

Unfortunately, I have to cut this potion of the giveaway short because 1. I'm going to college 370 miles from home (UC Berkeley #ClassOf2020!), and 2. that means I'm moving out of my house so I need to hurry and ship off the prizes before I leave on August 20! I'm really sorry that I couldn't give all of my readers a chance to participate in this giveaway but I thought it would be better to cut it short because it was unrealistic that I would update all of my fics (I'm sobbing okay I lost my USB with all my fics/plotbunnies during my trip to Japan) or that all my readers would submit a form anyway. At any rate, I've decided to hereby declare the effort-based portion of this giveaway closed on August 15, 2016 (8PM PST) so please submit last minute entries if you still want to enter! I will announce the winner and contact them via PM on the midnight of August 15.

Lastly, thank you so much for participating if you did, and thank you once again for being my beloved reader! I know I rarely update anymore and it seems like I've disappeared from the site but please do know that I log in from time to time and read everyone's comments and wall posts ^^ I have and always will appreciate every single one of you!

Anyway, this is getting very long so I'll cut it here. If you're still subscribed to the thread and reading this, you go!! Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments or in my PM or if you just want to say hi, that's cool too ^^ The random portion of this giveaway will continue, just as a reminder~!


Best wishes,
Heidi (serendipity--)

p.s. If you're a reader of Everyone Fears the MoonI am terribly sorry for always making you wait!! I'm trying really hard to post an update before I leave for college so stay tuned~
p.s.s. If you're a reader of Painting Spring, my oh my bless your soul and your patience because I don't even have any words to say about my lack of updates;; I lost what I had of the following chapter because my USB disappeared but hopefully I can find a backup on my Dropbox. YOU MAY THROW EGGS AT ME, I WILL TAKE IT LIKE A MAN.
p.s.s.s. If you're a reader of Petrichor please know that I love you and you are a very special person to me. Seriously, I have so much love for you and thank you so much for having faith in that fic.
p.s.s.s.s. (I swear this is the last one ! !) If you hate that I am never on and would like to speak to me outside of AFF please comment "kyungsoo tooted" and I'll PM you my KakaoTalk ID! If you're too shy you can always just PM me for it too ^^ Please listen to me rant about how I cannot produce good writing and then fail to even start writing the chapter hehe :) OKAY THAT'S IT BYE! LOVE YOU ALL!