MUST READ

Serendipity--'s 4,000 Unique Subscriber Giveaway!

 

 

HOW DO I ENTER?

 

There are 2 parts to this giveaway. Basically, you have TWO chances to win TWO different sets of prizes. As this is an appreciation giveaway, I want the prizes to go to someone who really does enjoy reading my work, so I devised these two entry possibilities:

 

1. BASIC/RANDOM-SELECTION (REQUIRED)

This is the basic entry. Basically, everyone is entered into the random selection portion of this giveaway. To enter, you will fill out a form which I will provide a link to in the FORMS chapter that will ask you to answer general questions. The chances here are up to your luck and your luck only. I will be using a random number generator to pick the winner for this part of the giveaway.

2. EFFORT-BASED (OPTIONAL)

Here, I will hand-pick the winner. What do you have to do to get picked? Put in the effort, simple as that! I have made a Rafflecopter entry form for you to go through, and basically each task you do on the Rafflecopter earns you extra entries! More entries, more chances of winning. Read more on this in the EFFORT-BASED chapter.

 

 

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?

1. You must be a subscriber to at least one of my stories (excluding graphic & review shops)

2. You must have read the story (stories) that you are subscribed to in #1.

3. You must be willing to provide me with your mailing address so that I can ship the prizes to you.

4. Not required, but you should stay subscribed to this thread so that you can get updates on the giveaway!

5. I will notify the winner via PM here on asianfanfics. The winner has 72 hours to reply - that's 3 days. If the winner does not reply within that time, I will choose another winner. This applies to both the RANDOM-SELECTION and the EFFORT-BASED portion of this giveaway.