chapter 1

Hide me

the day was pretty normal. The weather was slightly cloudy and the Sun would peek through once in awhile. And so on it was all the same. Taehyung nagging jimin as always, Daelee nags them about being mature, an everyday routine. "jimin dude stop, that's just nasty." Nagged taehyung. "what? I'm just eating my food. Is that a crime?" " yes. You are eating like a pig out the safari with no food." "you di-" "shut up you two before I super glue your lips together." Said daelee cutting jimin off. The two didn't make another remark, and they all went back to eating. "can we sit here?" The three looked up to see 2 girls and 1 boy standing with their food. "ummm....sure" the took a seat and began eating their food. "so who are you guys?" Asked daelee. The boy looked her in the eye before answering. "that's yoonhye, she's jihae and I'm jungkook." He said without breaking eye contact. Daelee quickly looked down feeling awkward. "I'm taehyung, that's Jimin, the fat over there, yeah him." "Hey!" Jihae and yoonhye cracked a smile at the two. "and she's Daelee, Kim Daelee" finished jimin. After the introductions the bell for the end of lunch sounded. They all picked up their belongings and headed off. When daelee was about to walk away jungkook grabbed her arm. "ahhh! Dont dont do that" she said snatching her arm away. Jungkook reached for it again. "you look beautiful daelee" "I don't know you so stop it," and with that she hurried away.