The peeps.

Chomi love like tom and jerry

Hi, my name's Park Chorong. My life's like a stable car on the road. Until...

I'm involved in a silent treatment with the most annoying human in the world, Yoon Bomi. Almost everyday, since the silent treatment starting, she would make fun of me, and I don't like that. I'm a type who is serious, not like her. A HAPPY-GO-LUCKY. Duh...so, welcome to my roller-coaster life!

Today, it has been a week of our silent treatment. But to me, it's have been one hundred years! 
Almost entire week Yoon bomi keep hunting Apink leader. 
Everyday everywhere everytime. 
She really hunting chorong. Like ghost or like kitten following mommy cat, like puppy following mommy dog. Or like gorilla wanna some banana. 
“Where’s my gift? 
"I mean my reward?" 
"Don't you try avoid Rongie" 
"Park Chorong im waiting"
The popular annoying question Yoon Bomi keep hunting Park chorong non stop. She keeping replay without tired.
(I mean she don't wanna be loser again.)
No matter how hard Chorong is trying to make Bomi disappear from her mind, her life it still can’t be. Bomi keep following her. Everywhere, everytime. 
Even in Chorong dreams. Bomi always put a puppy eyes when meet chorong. 

"Ronnnngiee~ Let's play together okay?" here she is...duh..she tugged my shirt.
Shush. I warded his hand and rolled my eyes. She frowned. 
"Auw...fine..." she let go of my shirt. Yes! Off you go! Huh!
(well of course not) 
After err second not a minute. Yoon Bomi 'Auw..already leaving me?" I looked her.
"Let's go!" she grabbed my hand and I felt something in my chest. Ani, that's just nothing. I just nodded and waved at him.


Wait a minute...did I just waved and followed her...


She waved at me?! *laughs crazily* yoon bomi laugh non stop.
It seems his ego melted a bit...you know, his ego is too high...even higher than Wiz Khalifa's building!
 
"Well, I...want to test you..just now. That's all and you're being childlish." Bomi laughed. 
*Was I being too childlish just now? I think it's mature.* I just said in my heart and acted I want to puke. She laughed again. 
"What mature of you Park Chorong. It's really childlish. I'm mature that you." 

I has been 'trying' her, but...you know...she's a stone-hearted. So, she would push away or decline me. Poor me... 

So, I've been 'trying' too much, by becoming his lover. (clowns) I'll win this war. Clever, isn't it? (not so clever yoon bomi.)


Chorong sighs. 
"Rongie..."
"Where is my reward time" yoon bomi attack Chorong. 
“Arrgghh!” Chorong is messing her hair in frustration. She can't holding anymore.
"Yah! Pabo! Did you forget? I am give one week silent treatment."
Bomi smiles widely. 
"Well you just lose my chorong. Did you just talk to me right now?" She’s jumping from the bed and brings dorky dancing! (One for yoon bomi, zero for park chorong.) 
She Chorong just put a poker face trying be cool. Then she realized her mistake at once mistake. A Big mistake. 
“What the?? Yaaahhh bommi! You just trap me!" Chorong pikachu high note.
Bomi looking innocent inside her face. 
“Same with me.” 
“And if you look at the back…. You always trick me” "Cho but you promise me already?"
Yoon Bomi is happy to be honest, when seeing chorong lose and loser written on her face. 
“What else?” 
Bomi thinks for seconds.
"Kisses?” she asks, hesitate. 
Her answer makes Chorong glaring at her. Bomi puts her puppy face again. 
“Rongie….” Chorong glare. Death glare. She faces Bomi again that still keep her puppy eyes. She wants to laugh seeing Bomi's face. It’s so cute. How can she still angry with her when Bomi is so adorable? So, Chorong decides to back down and forgive her. She wanna surrender for her lover. 
“Okay, now kiss me.”

Meanwhile outside room. The maknae team try to peek. 
Namjoo grin widely "see hayoung. They will having time" 
"Yah! I don't hear nothing y" "or anything moan yet" hayoung try hearing something with not so innocent. Namjoo totally shocking.
Hayoung bit her lips, waiting for namjoo responds.

His cheeks seemed red. "Aigoo~ Youngie looked so cute!" namjoo teasing. "I-I I err just..." her said and that made namjoo smiled widely. "So...what are we gonna do?" she asked innoncently which made namjoo want to laugh like crazy.

STOP IT NAMJOO, YOU'RE GONNA DIE SOON.

"OUCH!!!!" namjoo yelled loudly. Ops... "Hmm? Bomi? You hearing something?" "No..." Bomi shake head faster. Bomi trying to heard then scratch her head.

"Err....yup...sorry for you rong~" she chuckled. "Aish, that nothing. But no more excuses well you're cute trying!" she ruffled chorong hair. Chorong blushed.


Bomi felt something soft landed on her forehead. What's that? "I love you Yoon Bomi." Huh?

Then their heard a deep soothing voice blabbering something unclear, maybe something else.

She reached out and held her hand. It was cold so she scooted closer and leaned against her shoulder. 

"What are you doing?"

"Your hand is cold." 

"That's quite a lame excuse to hug me, you know."

"Why are you so cranky these days?"

Chorong shifted to look at her girlfriend. "Really? Do you need to ask why?" She asked flatly.

"Fine, fine." Bomi leaned up to kiss her cheek but the other girl tried to avoid it so her lips landed on her jaw instead. 

"Oh god, stop! Stop and stop giggling!"

"I can't help it. You're so cute right now. I think I'm falling for you, chorong-ah." She looked at her girlfriend expectantly.

No one dared to say a word after that. They bedroom remained silent until chorong started to chuckle and end up laughing. "I swear if you said again, I would've fallen for that trick." 

Bomi hit her arm and pouted. "Stop playing with my feelings. You're breaking my heart." She clutched her chest dramatically, earning an even louder laugh. 

"Seriously. Stop it. Why are you so funny?" Chorong waved her hand dismissively as she tried to calm down.

Yoon bomi rolled her eyes and shook her head in disapproval. She moved about on the couch and decided to lie her head on chorong lap.

"Excuse me?"

"What?"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Making myself comfortable?"

"Get off me."

"I don't want to."

"Off."

Outside door. Naughty maknae.
"what they are doing? I can't see anything, just hearing noise" hayoung trying hardly to peek. "they trying wrestling or making love!" Namjoo looking so not patiently. "Shh unnie will notice us" hayoung try to be smart. 

Inside bedroom.

Bomi stuck out her tongue and scooted closer, hugging her waist snuggly.

"Ugh. Why am I friends with you again?"

"Because I'm such a great person ever. No one can resist me." "Just friend?"

Bomi sighed dramatically and looked at her grinning girlfriend. "I should've known better. And to think that I used to have feelings falling for you. What was I even thinking back then? Was I drugged? Being crazy knockoff by you? Or something poisons?" She chuckled when her waist was pinched. 

"Don't you have any feelings left for me, Rong-ah?" Bomi leaned back a little so she could see her face.

Chorong snorted and poked the bomi cheek. "Of course, I do. It's still there. In the deepest part of my heart, just waiting to be awaken." 

Bomi lifted her brows in surprise. "I don't know if I should believe that but it's very convincing. Damn."

She flipped her hair dramatically. "I could win an award or two with that acting skills, don't you think?" Chorong smirk proudly.

Bomi clapped her hands as she laughed hard. "You could, you could. I'll give you five if you want." She exhaled loudly after her laughter had died down. She remained still as she stared at her girlfriend watching with an unamused expression.

"What?" Chorong glanced at her when the girl giggled. When Bomi didn't answer, she slowly took her eyes off bomi and faced her. She raised her eyebrows in question when she met the unfamiliar gentle gaze.

"Chorong-ah."

"What?" She moved closer to the armrest when bomi got off her lap and sat beside her, shifting to the side to look at her.

The maknae team. Outside situation.
"You know that scene gonna start right?" namjoo exciting. eh? "Y-yes..." she moved his face closer to hayoung. Hayoung gulped. "B-boya? Is there anything on my face?" "Do you want too?" what's wrong with namjoo?! "Of course! The beat. Let beat bout they !" 

"You're...so cute." I am so why join namjoo?

"And the beat irresistible too..." That's true! NOW! 

"Re-really?" Hayoung asked. Hmm..sounds interesting... "Yes. Its sound so fun. But err chorong unnie err she will kill us if she know it."  I thought hardly.

"What about....just us knew it?"
Shh I suggest. Well, it suddenly popped in my head. 

"Dunno. It just popped in my brain. Unnie will killing us" Hayoung shrugged her shoulders. "Hey, that's right! But well.." Namjoo smiled. "...Well, I guess that's you wanna know it too right hayoung?" namjoo smirked.

"Let me see...okay, that's good. I'll choose to join it" she said and namjoo nodded. "good girl! Arraseo, your conflict is done!" namjoo cheered.


"I was serious."

"Serious about what?" Chorong was unable to move as her eyes widen in shock when Bomi held her face and pressed her lips against her own. She held her lips after the kiss ended and couldn't come up with anything to say.

"I know you haven't completely forgive me but it's been one week." Bomi bit her lip as she looked at her worriedly. "Have I awaken what's left in there?" She pointed at the girl's heart and tried to smile.

Chorong just stared at her, still in shock. A moment later, she shook her head as she tried to let what just happened sink in. "What?!"

"I like you, i love you chorong-ah." She said meekly and looked down to hide her reddening cheeks.

"You're kidding me."

"No, I'm not." Bomi slowly lifted her head. "I wouldn't kiss you if I were." 

Chorong furrowed her brows in thought and unconsciously glanced at the pink lips she once wanted to kiss badly. The feelings were still there, she knew, but she wasn't prepared. But something in her must've gone crazy because next thing she knew, she was kissing her best friend, her roommate, her teammate, her first love, her girlfriend. The kiss ended too early for her liking and was forced to open her eyes. She was greeted with a smiling bomi, even her eyes were curved like they're smiling too. 
"W-what?"

"You kissed me back." Bomi giggled. 

Chorong slumped on the couch and groaned. "What have I done?" She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Awww Rong-ah, how can you be like this?" Bomi scooted closer and hugged her.

"You're clingy. Too clingy...I don't like clingy."

"I am not clingy! How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Whatever. And you're into stuff."
 
"No-no-no... Did you....." 

Suddenly something happen cutting bomi talking. The girl shudders at the time. "Wait." Noises outside the door. Or more than rushing on door.

"Yoon Bomi"

Chorong called bomi with a serious tone in his deep voice. 
Bomi gulped. "W-wae?"
 
"Let's hearing something what huh?" chorong glared at her . "our door..."

Bomi felt her eyes nearly popped out. "BOYA?!"

"You heard me, bom aa..." Omo na!!!

I closed my eyes. 2 secs, 3 secs...hmm?

I opened my eyes.
I opened my eyes again.
The maknae team. Huh?! Am I just imagining?!

"Wh-what happened?" Chorong asked  okay..Bomi have to say...dumbly. "Nothing happened.' she replied. Trying coverage.

Did maknae team just playing with chorong just now? 
Suddenly sweet voice saying "Just go to sleep my maknae. I'm sleepy too."  

Here come the chorong. She such a sweet (switch it)

"So...what are we gonna do?" her asked innoncently which made Chorong want to eat maknae alive! 
"Uhm...celebrate our braveness?" namjoo said. She laughed. 
"Yah, do we have to celebrate it?" Hayoung nodded. Like nothing happened right now. She smile widely.
"Of course. Because it's really rare to hear Park Chorong confess his feelings to someone y'know?" Yoon Bomi also join laugh.

STOP IT MAKNAE, YOU'RE GONNA MELT SOON! 

"Arraseo arraseo...we'll celebrate it. But how, when and where?" Chorong squeezed her brain, looking for the answers. "Hmm...what about...go to hell, now and here?" perfect answers.

WHAT THE HELL?!


"What?" They both looked at each other with raised brows.
The maknae team peeping! Not peeping but will pee more.