Pretty great soon

Chomi love like tom and jerry

Hayoung maknae was positioning our chorong and her bomi for apink photoshoots when she asked,

“Have you ever modeled?” "Like pro" Hayoung smile widely.

"Look like super duper model in the world!" Namjoo also hitting.

Chorong cheeks instantly turned red. Gonna start grin.

"No, I haven’t,” I said. “But I always thought …”

Chorong grin become widely and stop when...

Innocent maknae interrupted Chorong

"I meant our y bomi.”

The dolphin screaming comes around. Save your life little maknae. Our rong mama never ever give you easy life.

Team maknae run like they life gonna end in anytimes.

After finishing crazy show er i mean little well a big havoc around apink. Hihi. 

"Hey you, on my lips, chu, every day with you, when I see you, my eyes close
Will you secretly come to me and kiss me again? Chu, my Chorong.” Bomi sings while holding a Bottle of water.

Chorong folds her arms and glares at Bomi that stands in front of her. She surprises with the suddenly appear of Bomi in her rest room, but she’s still angry with her because didn’t helping in war of maknae.

"Finish, right? Go out then. I’m tired.”

“Try drink the water please….” Bomi's begging.

"Or you wanna me chu you" Yoon Bomi wink y.

But sorry, Chorong she just stares Bomi coldly.

“What you’re trying doing here?” asks Chorong cold.

“Cheer up my girlfriend.” Bomi grins.

“Who’s your girlfriend?”

“Park chorong.”  “Hurry, sip a water for energry.”

Chorong narrows her eyes, gives murderous glare to Bomi. Then she closes her eyes, Bomi helping chorong sipping water.

Sweet Bomi try to coaxing rong mama from war of leader and maknae. A couple are sitting in their rest show room. 

Out of the blue, the leader says,

“I love you.”

“Is that you or the water is talking?” asks the dumb Bomi.

“It’s me,” says Chorong.

"So.. Talking to me or to our food? Are you hungry rong?" Bomi smirk.

"Yah! I hate you!" Again Chorong hit the high note scream.

Chorong walks like bomi don't exist. Bomi sighs. She’s aware why chorong acts like that.

She’s angry! You stupid bomi! Bomi puts the big smile on face Then she comes closer to Chorong. She hugs her from behind.

“I’m sorry I didn’t helping you. I’m sorry rong. Don’t be mad.” Bomi trying. 

“You look have some fun with Maknae.”

 “And you look so enjoy for watch,” replies Chorong. “Just go away.”

“You wanna me go?"Bomi pecks Chorong's neck. Then whisper to Chorong's ear.

"I’m sorry, Rong. I miss you so damn much and I love you than you know.”

Chorong can feel the breath from Bomi's nose tickling her ear.

Frankly, she just wants to faces Bomi and kisses her like crazy, but she can’t. She’s still mad at her.

“Chorong aa….” Bomi's begging.

“Forgive me, please….” She begins to attacks Chorong's neck again, but Chorong still not respond.

“Forgive me, Baby.” Bomi gives a deep kiss to Chorong's ear.

Still no respond from Chorong. Bomi's lips goes to Chorong shoulder. She gives deep kisses, but chorong just keep still.

Bomi decides to Chorong neck slowly, let her hand goes inside Chorong blouse and rubbing her belly.

Chorong startles and close her eyes because reflects. She wakes up and faces Bomi that surprises with the suddenly wake up.

“Yah! Yoon bomi! What you’re doing?” asks Chorong put an angry face.

Bomi gives puppy eyes. “Forgive me, Babe. Don’t be angry anymore. I just love you, Park chorong my leader” 

She persuade Chorong again with Chinese fortune cookies. Them cracked open they lucky fortune cookies.

Chorong read, “Be quiet for a little while.”

His Bomi read, “Talk while you have a chance.”

"Ha­­! That’s not going to help,” Chorong said.

“Sure, it does,” she said. “It’s the only way I can see the old woman!" 

"Bom aa!!!" The thunder come again. 

"I gonna give you a silent treatment for an entire week!"

But at the end of which Bomi declared, “Hey, we’re getting along pretty great soon maknae team!"

Now Bomi and team maknae will be happy ever after err in dream haha