This infinity and beyond

Chomi love like tom and jerry

This infinity and beyond

This infinity and beyond

Somewhere over another planet i mean world okay place, cat and dog, tom and jerry okay chorong and bomi conversation i mean discussion okay fine, it’s fighting...

Chorong : What? ( with kill death stare)
Bomi : Oh, umm aa nothing ( stupid smile)
Chorong : . . . If it's nothing then why are you smirking like that Yoon Bomi? 
Bomi : Because it's fun getting you riled up ( with wink) 
Chorong : . . . Thanks? (sharp eyed)
Bomi : So you going to the dance? (change topic)
Chorong : Nah . . . ( lazy response) 
Bomi : Rong aa... Why not?
Chorong : Because I don't dance. ( look other way )
Bomi : Sure you do my rongie. ( Sweet smile ) 
Chorong : Bomi. No really. I've never tried. ( shook her head many times )
Bomi : Then go this one time. Hey Rong! I'll even you there. ( Dance little while leading her hand to Chorong )
Chorong : . . . ? Walk me there Bomi? Or is that a new term for 'date' that I wasn't informed of? ( rolling her eyes ) 
Bomi : . . . No. ( Panic mood) 
Chorong : Okay? ( a little disappointed with small voice but still can heard )
Bomi : So Park Chorong, Is that a yes, then? ( Big smile widely) 
Chorong : Why do I have to go? ( Startling with eyes widened )
Bomi : Rong, my rongie. Cause you're boring and you need a life and I'm helping you gain it. ( sticking tongue out )
Chorong : Yah. . . Hey Yoon Bomi! Watch it. ( omo angry smoke came out of her nose )
Bomi : Naw, Ani, I'm joking. Because . . . I really, uh, want . . . ( panic attack with hesitation, thinking another move ninjas move )
Chorong : Bom? Want . . .? ( raise her eyebrows with smirk ) 
Bomi : Chorongie... You're enjoying this, aren't you? ( pretending pouting with bad acting ) 
Chorong : Well yoon bomi, lets me think, emm A little ( also pretending thinking harder with bad actions they both truly bad acting ) 
Bomi : Funny. ( rolling her eyes, pout such as platypus ) 
Chorong : I know. I’m Park Chorong. I'm hilarious. Bow to me please bomi aa. ( proudly herself like queen of comedy )
Bomi : Yah! Unnie! But seriously. I . . . want you to . . . uh, go. With me, I mean. ( Raise her voice with stomped feet ) 
Chorong : What unnie ?! Am I really that scary? ( Already want to change to dragon with smoke nose ) 
Bomi : Ani... No! no... Of course not. ( Scared Mood on, panic mood on, save yourself mood on) 
Chorong : Oh really? Yoon Bomi really? Well, so you're just prone to rejection? I highly doubt that. ( Rolling her eyes with sharp death as a knife cut bomi off ) 
Bomi : (chuckles in panic ) I get scared, I'll admit it. ( She can imagine Park chorong mind right now, her being cutting split )
Chorong : It's only natural. But, sorry. Bom, I'm going to have to say maybe next time. ( I knew her immediately imagine i’m cutting her! ) 
Bomi : What? Rongie! Can I ask why? ( Try to change her mind and move )
Chorong : I've seen the way you've treated your dates. Pick 'em, and then dump 'em right after. Bomi, Yoon bomi. I am not one of them. ( little frustrated with low voice, she interrupted actually, she jealous she heartbroken and she bla bla bla bla too many) 
Bomi : I only went out with those girls for show and. . . ( Being serious with higher spirit )
Chorong : To make certain people jealous Bom aa? ( Finally! Park Chorong admitting, with higher voice till bomi close her eyes ) 
Bomi : Did it work? ( grin widely like stupid winner reality show )
Chorong : Yah Bomi... Why are you asking me? It's not like I had to force my eyes away from you, or anything . . . ( Changing mood, dodge avoid like an attack from shots! Nice shot Yoon Bomi ) 
Bomi : Ha, Ha, Ha, Gotcha Park Chorong! I'm so sure. But I've always been yours, you know. I’m always already yours... ( Wink and Proudly smile like winner of election kindergarten )
Chorong : Bom aa... I know. But you still got me angry. I know I made you angry, too, but I've stopped. ( Shy but want but still pretending, bad acting unnie your face just shows all you want wanna ) 
Bomi : I'll fix it. We'll both fix it. You know I'd do anything to make us work again Rong! ( Taking the oath as president of kindergarten with serious ) 
Chorong : I know. Bom. I just never know why. ( still acting with twists her own hair like idiot, too obviously unnie ) 
Bomi : Clueless. ( Thinking hardly with stupid, she always stupidly about chorong )
Chorong : Anyway. Yoon Bomi Thanks. ( Again, she change her mood to em what characters she should put, bad acting) 
Bomi : My Chorong my leader my love my everything, mianhae. I do all those stupid things and do anything for you because I always get the same reaction in the end that I love, no matter what we are. ( She knees down with sincere shiny like her heart to win park chorong with both her hand leading to chorong actually look like kneeling in front of the princess royal )
Chorong : Oh? Really? And what's that? ( Chorong change her mood to touching but well she can’t hide her baddest action acting anymore, her smile widely like princess no no no more like miss korea no no no more like miss world no no no more like miss universe. No! no! Mrs Yoon Bomi right property)
Bomi : Well. Your smile my Park Chorong! 
( Both smile with shining to world to universe to infinity and beyond )