Chapter Four

Cover-Up Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4th Chapter

THRID PERSON’S POV

 

 

 

Seriously? Where the hell was Sang Lim Building located? Hyoyeon thought. She was looking for it because it was the address that Himchan wrote on her slam note.

 

 

It’s Saturday, so obviously, it’s a free day. Hyoyeon just came from her dance practice and she’s worn out in a point of fact. She was about to contact their personal driver to pick her up when she noticed that her phone’s missing. But actually, Kim Himchan accidentally took it home last Friday. So she has to go at his house and get it. She’s not going there for a monkey business just so you know.

 

 

“What the hell.” Hyoyeon cussed at the middle of the street as she walked. It was a very sunny day and she was walking under the sun for 15 minutes now.

 

 

“I will never blank over my phone again!” she hissed. The reason why is, Kim Himchan asked for her phone so he could save his own number and he used it for an insta update.

 

Yes! What a web surfer! Hyoyeon said at the back of her mind.

 

If she just knew that freaking Sang Lim Building was far, then she rather took a bus. Certainly, she would be cursing Himchan when she saw him.

 

She let out an deep, frustrated sigh as she saw the big name of the building in front of her! “Finally!” she spread her arms wide and sighed.

 

She went inside the building and base on the class and eminence and by the looks of it, the building was exclusive and high class! What a wealthy man! 

 

She wasted no time and confer to the receptionist and asked where was Kim Himchan’s unit. But as she expected, the building was limited just as if any other buildings or condominiums, and they are not accepting random visitors. Should Hyoyeon accuse Kim Himchan now that he is not answering the goddamn calls?

 

The receptionist tried dialing Kim Himchan’s unit again, but no avail.

 

 

“Miss, I am Kim Himchan’s girlfriend.” Hyoyeon said without any hesitation. She didn’t feel that awkward feeling, certainly because Himchan’s not around.

 

“Sorry ma’am but we can’t let you in. Not until Mr. Kim accepted you as his visitor.”

 

 

“Aish!” Hyoyeon blurted out and rolled her eyes heavenwards out of frustration.

 

 

It’s already 9 o’clock in the morning and it’s beyond probable that he’s still sleeping. Hyoyeon gritted her teeth with that thought.

 

She sat down at the lobby first. She has no extra phone and she can’t dial Kim Himchan using those freaky payphones out there, ‘cause obviously, Hyoyeon didn’t memorize his phone number.

 

 

After another 20 minutes of waiting, she asked the receptionist again. She dialed his number again and luckily, he answered! They even heard a yawn from the phone.

 

This lazy bastard! He just got up from bed for Christ’s sake!

 

“Good morning, Mr. Kim. A girl named Kim Hyoyeon is here and she told that she is your girlfriend. She was waiting for more than half an hour now,” the receptionist said.

 

Instantly, Hyoyeon wanted to punch the receptionist for saying that freakin' girlfriend thing. Probably, Himchan would surely again.

 

“Arasso.” the receptionist ended the call. “He’s at 19th floor ma’am, unit number 708.” The receptionist gave her a smile, but she ignored and hurriedly went in the elevator.

 

“At last.” She felt relief that she’ll see Kim Himchan now. She acts like a teenage girl who misses her boyfriend so much, though she won't admit it.

 

 

“Hyoyunnie, you’re excited because of the phone and not Kim Himchan, arra?” she hissed as she pointed herself on the mirror from the elevator.

 

She stopped at unit number 708;s doorstep and rang the doorbell at once, with one ring, the door immediately flew open. And she saw Kim Himchan smiling widely at her.

 

Or is it a grin?

 

 

“Ya. Where’s my phone?” she snorted as she gave out her hand.

 

 

Giving her hand a look, Himchan's evil smile grew wider before grabbing that hand of hers as she dragged her inside.

 

 

“Aigooo! I was only here for my phone Himchan-ssi!” she blurted out the moment she had her feet on his pad's marbled floor.

 

“Oh? I know. Look, baby girl, I just woke up feeling hungry, I haven’t eaten breakfast yet, and I want you to cook for me.” He smiled.

 

Hyoyeon arched her left eyebrow at him and crossed her arms. “You demand as if you’re just asking for a candy, huh?” Hyoyeon pulled a grin.

 

She let out a distinct breathe and again lend her hand, “Oh well, you can actually cook for yourself, hand me the phone.” Hyoyeon added.

 

But Himchan idly let himself tumble on the couch and extend his arms. “I can only cook pasta baby girl, and pasta for breakfast was probably a no-no.” Himchan replied and showed her the phone.

 

 

“There’s a buffet outside Kim Himchan, the foods are at no cost. You just have to get up, take the elevator and you can finally devour.” She retorted a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter