Chapter Three

Cover-Up Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd Chapter

HYOYEON'S POV

 

I am telling you, once and for all, I.am.not.a.stalker. It's natural for a girl to be aware of what background her boyfriend has right? Oh well. Pretend boyfriend. But as Himchan said, the term 'pretend boyfriend' was long enough and so, I shouldn’t have second thoughts on calling him as my boyfriend because he really is my… my… my boyf…riend. Oh my God. Does it sound weird when I say I am actually feeling shivers when I say that? It happened to sudden!

 

I just met his gaze, judged him—bad enough, he winked at me, he... he saved me from once—no, not only once but twice. Okay. That's it. He deserved the two words from me. I looked for his instagram account to follow him and to somehow… check it out. I know there’s nothing bad on following your own boyfriend’s account. Just tell me if it is and I'll stop. Aish. I'm being too pointless and defensive, am I?

 

He said his insta account is @Asdfghtatsmato, and if you didn't recognize it, there's still the word 'Tatsmato' there, he really is my Tatsmato guy. Oh my. What did I just say?! My Tatsmato guy?! Oh men, Hyoyeon-ssi, are you going out of your wits?

 

I erased all my thoughts and just searched for the user @Asdfghtatsmato. And there, I was amazed with what I saw.

 

His profile pic was himself. Oh, I didn't think of a guy like him having a selca. But... yeah, he looks... handsome on his... uhm, picture.

 

I clicked the follow button and immediately left the page. What am I even thinking? Hyoyeon, he's your pretend boyfriend, what you are doing right now is for the sake of the freaking pretention. No more, no less.

 

I shrugged and let out a heavy sigh stretching my arms and yawning. I returned to my MSN tab 'cause I saw that someone messaged me.

 

And it's... Tatsmato90. Aigooo.

 

Tatsmato90: stalking me? Kekeke~

 

My eyes widened with what I saw. OMO! How did he know?! Is there something like 'Who Viewed Me' on instagram? OMONA. I'm not stalking him! I just searched for his account to only follow but did nothing more! But... why do I need to follow him? Uhhh. Because he's my boyfriend? Yah! That's right! Because he's my boyfriend. Yeah. Geez. I'm senseless!

 

TigerPrincess: huh. Who says?

 

Then I sent it. Immediately, he replied.

 

Tatsmato90: the instagram, it says that you followed me.

 

With that being said, I can feel that he's smirking already. Then I immediately turn to my Insta tab and was about to log out when I saw his bio... It says, "I don’t want to have a role model. I would like to become one." Oh. I was stunned. I didn’t know that he had this much confidence with himself. Well, he is close to being narcissistic. He was self-obsessed. But at least he wasn’t nonsense and… yea, I can’t find the right words to say.

 

Aish. I shook my thoughts away and logged out immediately. I just opened a new tab to watch movies on line so I can freaking kill time. I was actually finding a way to watch the movie, Vampire diaries. They say it's good. And I...

 

Wait. Himchan messaged me again. Tsk, I forgot about him. Babo.

 

Tatsmato90: still busy stalking me, baby girl?

 

My eyes almost popped out of my skull. I sneered as I typed. "Baby girl my , baby boy. Hahaha! *laugh laugh laugh!*"

 

Hahahaha. He's calling me baby girl? Haha. Why not? In that way, we'll look so dear with each other. Right? Aye aye! But it’s too trite that I can’t help but get shivers running down my spine.

 

Tatsmato90: in case you didn't know the word "joke" baby girl. I am just trying to pull your leg. And oh, I love baby boy and baby girl. We're partners.

 

Then he sent me a sticker.

 

Sheesh. Kim Himchan. In case you don't know as well, you're starting to give me tremor all over my body.. You are such a man with good, romantic words.

 

Tatsmato90: Ya. I apologize with my words. I am a hopeless romantic guy. But hey I'm trying. Now eat your dinner and I'll devour on mine. And. You should eat well, I deman. Ha. Ha.

 

Then I saw the he went off line. He's hopeless romantic? Ne? Where did he get the assurance about the idea?

 

"Ugh." I bit on my lower lip as I stayed away from my laptop. Kim Himchan, you're my pretend boyfriend. You're overdoing it. And it's making me insane! Gaaaah!

 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

"Annyeong Hyoyeon-ssi!" a girl bowed at her and Hyoyeon felt weird. Waeyo? Why almost every girl does was greet her the moment she reached the school? That is certainly not a usual thing. She is just an ordinary and infamous student of their university, so… students acknowledging her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter