Chapter Two

Cover-Up Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd Chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

 

If anyone would ask me if it was ok to make up a lie in order to cover up all the things that you wanted to hide, I would say that it wasn’t a very good idea. That would certainly be the most insane and senseless thing one could ever do with life. One lie would only lead to another, until you cover up a whole book of nothing but a bunch of twisted deceits.

 

In the end, the one who would be entangled in that awkward mess was also you. To make it short, you would never gain anything, except for a temporary escape which would probably spare you for a short span of time. After all, there would always be a way for the truth to uncover itself, even if you didn't want to.

 

 

That was Jessica's speech to Hyoyeon when she knew about her lies. Well. Hyoyeon have a pretend boyfriend... on line. They haven't met each other yet, but gladly, the guy accepted Hyoyeon's proposal. Why? Because, he said he's bored. They are using each other in a point of fact. Hyoyeon's advantage was she has him as her boyfriend to convince her parents to stop the marriage, and he has her as pastime. But Hyoyeon's was a lot beneficial. And sensical, I should say.

 

Jessica was definitely right with what she said. A white lie could always find its way to be uncovered. That pretend relationship could only help you for a little span of time, to make it short, it’s temporary. What if it ended so soon? Then her engagement will be there again. It's still there. It didn't diminish anyway; it was just stopped for the time being.

 

 

Hyoyeon waggled annoyingly. "Eotteoke?! Aish. I don't even know the Tatsmato guy in person! How could we—aish!" she snorted and stomped her feet.

 

She's been wiggling for quite a while because of what she had done last night. She obviously can't find a solution with her tons of question. And can’t simply think of a way out to cover her telltale.

 

 

"Aigooo. That's what you get. Next time, think first before doing some actions. Now, sign in your MSN account, and talk to your non-existent boyfriend to meet you in person." Jessica suggested.

 

Hyoyeon pouted at her. "Aish. He does exist okay! He is not just some on line guy. Sheesh." She rolled her eyes at Jessica before getting her phone and logging in her MSN account. Then she did what Jessica said. To make everything short, she'll be meeting him around 6 pm at a food chain. That's it. She really is thankful that the Tatsmato guy agreed easily. He trusted a person just as that. Or maybe, he was just bored enough to do such things?

 

Senseless.

 

[NOODLE BOX: 5:56 PM]

 

 

Hyoyeon was waiting there for exactly 10 minutes now. Well. It's fine 'cause their meeting time is 6.

 

After couple of minutes, there's still no Tatsmato guy. He said he's wearing a simple navy blue shirt, black jacket, jeans, sneakers, and a beanie. But Hyoyeon can't see a guy wearing those. Sheesh. It's getting cold.

 

 

She checked the time and the wristwatch read 6:23 pm. "Aigoo! If you didn't arrive, I'll surely look for your house and do the massacre myself!" she snorted and puffed some air.

 

She blew on her palms and rubbed it to lessen the coldness she's feeling. Then... a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter