Chapter One

Cover-Up Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

HYOYEON’S POV

 

 

“WAAAAAAAH! I DON’T WANT TO MARRY THAT MAN!”

 

 

 

“WHAT THE?! I JUST CAN’T MARRY SOMEONE I DON’T LOVE!”

 

 

 

“AIGOO-YA!!!  I DON’T WANNA MARRY HIM! HE’S UG… UGLY!!!”

 

 

 

“ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM!!!”

 

 

 

“WAAAAAAAAAH! MALDO ANDWAE!!!”

 

 

 

“HYOYUNNIEEEEEE!!! WAKE UP!!! JUMP IT! JUMP IT! JUMP IT! EVERYBODY!!!”

 

 

Oh my God. I look daggers at Jessica when I saw her dancing with the beat of Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar. Aish. But thanks to her I woke up from the freaky nightmare. Oh my God. In my dreams, there are so many guys forming a line in front of me then my mom said that I have to choose among them whom I want to marry, and a lot unfortunately, they all have disorders! Sheesh! I am really glad that it is just nothing but a dream! But in reality, my parents are planning to fix me in a marriage with the son of their business partners. Let's just accept the fact that business is business and there will always be someone to inherit it. A one merged company. That is his (I still don't know his name) and my parents' goal. Don't you think that it's plainly pathetic? We are freakin' controlled by our parents as if we're some joysticks in a video game, but then, we can't do anything about it.

 

Ha! Me, myself can't even make them understand my point.

 

You have a cruel life Kim Hyoyeon. You just need to accept that fact.

 

Setting aside all my thoughts, I look at Sica whose still dancing. "Aish. What are you doing here?" I look at her from head to toe and she's already prepared for school while me, I just woke up and haven't done anything. I haven't taken a bath yet, I haven't eaten yet, obviously because I just got up from bed. Certainly, when we reached our school, we are undeniably late. Except if Jessica will wait for me.

 

Darn.

"Aigooo! Instead of asking that, why don't you try getting up and start taking a bath? You smell like yesterday!" then she acted like she's in a dump site. This mean girl! I stood up and hit her shoulders then I ran through the bathroom.

 

                                          

 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

 

Finally, in several minutes, they reached the school. Jessica was busy story telling something but Hyoyeon is not on the mood to hear about it. She was busy looking around. Then she sighed. One of those guys that she is seeing with her own two eyes right now can possibly be her husband. She tsk-ed. She just can't marry a random person! She must have her own decision, and she should have a boyfriend now! Geez. But how? Don't tell her to court a guy 'cause never had she ever thought on doing that kind of thing!

 

In the middle of her chain of thoughts, a guy suddenly caught up her attention. Hesitantly following him with her gaze, then he winked. Her nose flared as she turned her head around to throw darts at the man, but he blocked it all off with a lazy smirk. 'This conceited guy!' She said at the back of her mind.

 

"Ya! Hyoyeon-ssi! Aish! You're not listening!" Jessica pouted at her. Hyoyeon just shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. She has so many life problems and it makes her wanna pull a gun and shoot herself. But she just can't. Well, who could have done that? People who have done that thing are undoubtedly brave. And sorry but she is not brave enough to do the stupidity.

 

The guy that was Hyoyeon looking at up earlier was Himchan. He's only 20, and he think of Seoul's biggest attraction was himself. His striking y looks and frivolous ways were almost as well known as his amazing directing skills—which were without a doubt legendary. Yet, with those attractions features of him, he’s also a car racer. So tell him to shut up and not to boast about himself. Undeniably, he is conceited and he has the every right to be.

 

Apart from that, he is not a friendly flirting psycho. He was always displeased with something or someone—like every other psycho art creating prodigy. He is the type of guy that every girl would dream for. Maybe, but not Hyoyeon. Her first impression towards him was awfully bad. All thanks to that lazy smirk of him.

 

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon was on the cafeteria to have some snack, while Jessica was taking her drama class.

 

 

And unfortunately, when Hyoyeon looked for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter