1: You are such a moaner

The Leaf is Loose
Please log in to read the full chapter

The night is young for 5/7 of GOT7 members.  

 

They have an early pack up for the day so Mark, Yugyeom, Youngjae and Bambam decided to eat out for awhile. The other three have other things in mind - Jackson has a variety show filming,  Jr. decided not to go and leave early because he has to get some stuff at his University, and JB is hitting on some girl.  

 

"I'd just meet you guys at the company, I'll just have to run first and get my work books at the University. His exact words." Mimicked Youngjae as they met up with JB at JYP. "How was your girl?" He continued.  

 

"I don't have a girl. I was just out with a friend that is a girl." JB defended himself. 

 

"Oh c'mon, we all know you're ga-ga over her."  

 

"Shut up, man."  

 

The typical conversation between guys their age suddenly halted when they heard a moan coming out of the designated training room for GOT7. 

 

"Hmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhh, that feels good Jirongie."  

 

Mark's eyes almost fell off of the socket.  

JB's jaw dropped to the floor. 

Yugyeom blushed and looked at his feet.  

Youngjae paled and looked like he was about to throw up.  

and Bambam's hand automatically went to his mouth to cover his impending hysteria.  

 

"Ohhhhh, yes, that part pleaaaase. ughhhhhhhhhh"  

 

Mark's knees weakened that he had to sit down. 

JB leaned on the wall and closed his eyes.  

Yugyeom continued to looked at the floor, his face looking like a tomato. 

Youngjae is now blushing and is looking at all the boys. 

and Bambam...  Bambam is on his cellphone probably sending a message to Jackson.  

 

"Jiroooooongie oh myyyyyyyyyyy god." 

 

Mark looked at JB as if asking what to do.  

JB looked at all the boys.  

Yugyeom is still staring at the floor, his face now a hue of a red lipstick so red you'd think Christmas.  

Youngjae is looking at the door, thinking of the things you're also thinking, dear reader.  

And Bambam... Bambam is taking a photo of the door.  

 

"You sure are a moaner." They heard Jinyoung whisper in a voice so deep and y you'd perspire from the hotne

Please log in to read the full chapter