TWO

YES BABY. I'M HIM!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today is Saturday. I just play video game at my room alone. Then, my room door open. It is my hyung.

“Mino, your girlfriend is waiting. Such a pretty girl. Go and meet her.” Hyung Young Bae says. I frown. Girlfriend? I never had a girlfriend. Also collection of ex-girlfriends.

“F-cking hell! Who is someone suddenly coming from and…” I want to burst my anger but suddenly, it stop when see the mysterious girl enters my room. Oh God. She was that crazy blonde! Eh…Her hair was no longer blonde. Now, it turns to black. She look hot in her new red silk halter top, with her straight, black hair hanging between her bare shoulder blades and her tight black leather pants showing her long legs.

 “Enjoy your day, my little brother.” My hyung smile and closes the door.

“Did I look like IU?” She says, turning around me.

“What are you doing actually?” I ask, didn’t understand.

“You like IU. So, I transform myself to IU.” She giggles. I laugh.

“There are so many girl out there have black hair. They also can be IU.” I correct her and she makes a sulky face.

“Krystal, you are so beautiful. Why need to be others girls? Just be yourself.” I say to her and she smiles sweetly. Suddenly, she hugs me. Oh. Ha ha.

“Thanks, Mino.” Her voice warms. I smile. Then, she walks to my study desk. Her hands quickly take my Note 4 and my Ducati key.

“Hey… give back!” I beg her. She laughs and lays her back on my bed. Right now, she is lying on my bed, smiling. I walk and stand beside my bed. With arms cross, I look at her seriously & hoping that she can walk out from my room now. My stare has make she feel shy. She bites her bottom lips, blushing.

“Baby…” She says, breaking the awkward silence. Her voice melted my heart. I smile again.

“If you want these things back, sleep with me first!” She says, laughing. I smirk at her.

“I want my items back but can we make something that is not a heavy thing?” I say. We? What did I just say? Ha ha. She looks surprises.

“Uh… how about watch a movie at cinema?” She gets up from my bed and standing beside me.

“Karaoke?” She suggests and I nod easily. Without a hint, she gives me a kiss on my cheek. I turn to her.

“Don’t be angry, handsome. That is not considers as a heavy thing.” She winks her eye at me.

 “I want to get dress up. Take my Ducati key. Wait me at the living room.” I say to her while holding both of her bare white shoulder. Slowly, I guide her to the door. 

“Riding on your Ducati with you?” Her voice is happy. No girls hate Ducati. It is a beast luxury super bike.

“We will ride on a cow.” I make a dumb joke and she laughs.

****

I go out with her. While walking with her, she keeps cling on my arm like I am her boyfriend. Her cling was strong like glue. I wish this girl was IU, not Krystal. While in cinema, I can’t concentrate at all to the film. Krystal is too much. If I didn’t do anything, she will continue like this. What should I do? When sending her to her house, Kris already waits for her. We come back at the night. I just give a small smile to Kris. Kris smiles back at me. I can’t believe I had done this.

This is wrong. I shouldn’t love her. I want to end it all. Mianhae, Krystal.

****

“IU, I have something to talk with you.” I say to her.

“Yeah?” She replied.

“Please be my girlfriend…” I say and she quickly cuts.

“Can we just be friend?” She answers, sound annoyed by my words.

“No… I mean… just be my fake girlfriend…” I correct and she look at me in shocks.

“That girl. I mean Krystal. She is chasing me like crazy and makes me stress. Now, I also turn crazy.” I say to her and she laughs.

“Ok. No problem. But, please remember. Me and you. No one will fall in love each other.” She tells me and I nod briefly.

So, our agreement to become the fake couple agreed. I see that Krystal feel jealous when see IU and I get closer. Now, she didn’t talk much and smile at me like she did. When at the end of school day, she is the first person to go out. She still managed to talk with IU but not with me. My plan was successful. I was free from Krystal. But now, I start to feel guilty and empty.

****

This is already the second week of the stupid agreement. And I already felt weak. But I am a guy. Ego is a must. I want to win.

IU and I are sitting on the bench in front of the library. Suddenly, the big automatic main glass door of library opens and Krystal is walking alone out from the library. She stills managed to give us her smile and leaves us, walking to the class.

Her smile are no longer sweet. I can feel it.

“Can you just accept her? She is kind. I don’t see anything wrong with her.” IU tells me and I keep silent.

“I want to stop our stupid agreement. It is hurt to see my friend being hurt like this. She is innocence.” IU adds and leaves me alone. I see she is chasing Krystal and they walk together.

Do I have done all wrong? I still don’t know. F-ck me!

Finally, the stupid agreement ended today. I already win this. Winning in hurting a girl heart. I didn’t even say sorry to her. F-ck. I am such an as-hole, I scold myself.

****

In evening, I got text from Krystal. And I replied it.

Krystal:  Hey Mino. Want to meet me at the court after school?

Mino: Ok. What are we doing?

Krystal: I don’t know, what do you want to do?

Please log in to read the full chapter