ONE

YES BABY. I'M HIM!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

My name is Song Min Ho. I am the leader for Rise High School basketball team. Today, our team will have a match with my enemy, Kris. He was the leader for Phoenix High School basketball team.

We are competitors. In many matches we met, they mostly scored and we lose. They are very good and we can’t defeat them. Today, I want to prove that Rise High School is the best! Our coach, Mr Kwon Ji Yong gives us the best motivation and advices.

Again, we lose for today match. It means that we need to practice more and improve our game. Ah. What a disappointment! Even my crush, IU and pretty girls from our high school come to support us, but it doesn’t help a lot. What wrong with my team? Sigh.

****

You must be curious why I said Kris Jung was my enemy? Well, I am not a tough boy in my childhood. I was keep bullied by him and his little sister. And it was at the end of my limit when one day, he pushed me into the drain, laughed at me. His little sister is crazy. She loves to pinch my cheek and hit my . Besides bullied, they also love to call me Teletubbies! Since that, I hate him and his little sister. That was memories from my childhood and I though it was end. But, it is not…

****

After jogging at the park, I walk to my house alone.

Then, a girl approaches me. She is riding a bicycle. Wearing black jeans and pink T-Shirt. I study her. She had long blonde hair. Her beautiful face was filled with pretty smile and happy feeling. This is my first impression of this girl. I give a charm smile at her.

“Hey, long time no see!” She said, cheerfully. Oh. Wait. We have met before?

“Did we know each other?” I ask, confused. She is smiling. Her smile is familiar. I tried to remember back.

“Nope. We never know each other.” She grins. I laugh. It is a funny answer. I ask who is she.

“I am Krystal.” She introduced herself. Before I want to introduce myself, she already cut me. Sh-t.

“Where is your house?” She asks quickly. Actually, I was standing in front of my house.

“Why should I tell you?” I give her the cheeky answer. In a blink, she scowls at me.

“Mino!” Someone shouts my name. I pat my forehead. Her ears catch the voice. It was my hyung, Young Dae. He pokes himself between the open door. She knows my house already.

“Handsome but a little bit stupid.” She says, laughing and continue to cycling. I hope this evening will be the first and last time I met this smart mouth blonde. But, I don’t think so.

****

One evening, my team has a practice at the basketball court near my house.

“Mino!!” A loud girl voice interrupts us. My team turns to her except me. What she is doing here?

“Who is she?” Bobby asks me.

“I don’t know.” I answer, lying. I didn't even bother turning around to look at her.

"Hey, let me show you the good skill!" When hearing that, I couldn't help but turn around.

She come and takes the ball from me. She bouncing the ball for many times while running and shows her skill on shot. She is fantastic! My team admires her skill too. She tells us that she plays basketball before.

“Can you please teach us until this September end?” I say desperately.

“We will have a match against Phoenix High School. I want to defeat them.” I explain to her but her face expression change. She looks confused and quite.

“I can’t give the answer now. Can I tell you tonight?” She says and I give her my phone number. At night, I get her text message and the answer is… Yes! She will teach us. It gives me a great relief in my heart.

****

My beautiful teacher, Miss Park Bom announces my class that a new student was transferred to our school. Since we are kind of gangster in this school, my friends and I want to bully that students. But, my expectation destroys when know…

“She is Korean who lives in Canada for ten years. So, please help and guide her.” Miss Park Bom says to us. With her happy go lucky character and friendly expression face, looks like she will get many friends soon.

Her seat is beside IU. My seat was behind IU seat and I seat beside Tae Hyun. I see that IU talks with her and she can get along with her. Then, it is the recess time. I go with Tae Hyun, Jin Woo and IU.

“Guys, she is Kris little sister.” IU said. Suddenly, the food that in my mouth drops. This news is like a strong punch through my chest. Krystal had said before “long time no see”. So, she actually pretends that we never met each other.

Smart mouth, also smart liar.

“Dude, control yourself please. IU was in front you.” Tae Hyun says. IU chuckles.

“You know I hate Kris.” I say, covering the embarrassments.

“But, you can’t hate her.” Jin Woo says. And IU nods, agrees with him. So, nobody is at my side? Everybody is at that crazy blonde side? F-ck. That is not good.

 “You don’t have any idea. When at kindergarten, she always bullied me!” I protest.

“That is story from eleven years ago. Open a new book please.” Tae Hyun taunts. What book? Do you want me to hit your head with book?

“When the past call, let it go to voicemail. Believe me. It has nothing to say.” IU says. Her advices make my heart calm for a while. This is the reason why I love her.

“Understand?” Jin Woo said to me. I nod in disappointment. Buddies, you need to understand me.

****

Please log in to read the full chapter