On and Off

Carousel: Part 2 (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: As promised, I am back with a new chapter here. I hope you enjoy this...

Gary arrived at the filming location at 11pm, riding his white Porsche. He took a couple of white bags with him and got off the car. The filming lights were dimmed, a sign that they were probably preparing for the next shoot or just wrapped up with one. He peeked to make sure that they really were not filming anything at the moment. The PD saw him and bowed lightly, a smile on his face. Gary returned the gesture the same way.

“You’re not filming at the moment, are you?” Gary asked. The PD shook his head and told him to come in. The staff members were surprised to see him there.

“I keep asking Jihyo ssi to take you to this set, but she just laughed all the time.” A staff member said. Gary laughed.

“Jinjjaro?” He said, blushing at the comment he assumed as a compliment. “Jihyo odieyo?” He said, changing the topic.

“She’s resting in the bedroom upstairs. We’re preparing for the next shoot.” She explained. Gary nodded. “The other actors and some of the staff members are there too, you can go in if you want to.” She said, motioning the direction in which Gary should go. Gary nodded, thanking her. He walked up the path the staff told him to go to and saw the room she was talking about.

“Eo! Annyeonghaseo.” He greeted the people inside as their heads turned to see him. They greeted him in return. He could see Jihyo lying down on the bed, Lee Yoonji was sitting at the end of the bed, chatting with the rest of the cast and crew before Gary interrupted them. “Is she sleeping?” He asked them.

“Ne…” Lee Yoonji answered him, nodding with a sympathetic face, knowing how tired Jihyo must’ve been. Gary laughed.

“Come in, hyungnim…” Byun Yohan said, as he bowed lightly. Gary bowed and went inside the room as he was told. “We all just had a scene together and noona fell asleep as soon as they ended the shot.” He said, earning a laugh from Gary.

“I brought some things, it isn’t much but I hope you can enjoy it as a snack because you’re filming so late.” He said, handing them the bags he brought from his car. He kept one bag in his hand.

“You didn’t have to.” The PD said, accepting the bags. He excused himself to distribute the food, leaving one bag with the cast for them to enjoy.

“Ah!” Yoonji said, as if she just remembered something. “Yeogi anjheuseyo.” She said, getting up from where she was sitting. Gary shook his head, telling her to stay where she was.

“Kwenchanayo…” He said, feeling awkward around people he barely knew. He went closer to the bed and sat in front of Jihyo’s body. The moment he sat, as if she was sleep talking, Jihyo murmured,

“Oppa wasseo?” Her eyes were still closed, but her body inched closer towards him. The rest who were there were left in shock. Gary looked back, facing her. The rest then laughed at her.

“Is she really sleeping?” Jang Jieun asked, laughing. Gary chuckled and patted Jihyo’s arm lightly. Jihyo woke up at the touch, but rolled lazily. After a while, the talks of the people around her finally waked her up. “I feel so bad waking her up.” Jieun added. Gary laughed, caressing Jihyo’s forehead.

“Eo? Oppa…” Jihyo said, as she saw him sitting next to her. She sat right back up and Gary gave her the bag he held on to. The rest were busy munching on donuts and sipping their iced beverages. “Strawberry smoothie?” She asked, looking at Gary. He nodded calmly. For some reason, that was the drink that made her feel better. He knew it well to give it to her that night.

“Are you awake now, noona?” Yohan asked. Jihyo pouted and laughed.

“We’ve been asking to meet Gary ssi, but your stubborn wife kept saying you’re too busy to come.” Yoonji said, starting a conversation with Gary now that Jihyo is awake and will be able to mediate them. Gary laughed and looked at Jihyo, putting his arm around her, patting her back lightly.

“Hajima…” Jihyo said, letting go off his hand, still too shy to show their affection in front of this set of cast and crew. “Did you eat dinner yet?” Jihyo said lightly, ignoring the crew as they were still laughing. Gary nodded, asking if she had too and it was her turn to nod.

“You can talk comfortab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter