It Takes a Village

Carousel: Part 2 (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Sorry, everyone. I've been very busy! Here you go.

Deciding whether or not to share the news was tricky. They want to keep it for themselves for a while, but will her work be kind enough to her if that’s the case? That morning, they decided to not say anything yet. Luckily, the day’s job wasn’t that demanding.

“Come in and receive the mission.” The PD called out for Gary and Jihyo when they arrived at Coex Aquarium. They were getting ready for the shot and were playing around. “Swag couple, swag couple.” The PD said, laughing along with the two. They both laughed, Gary put on Jihyo’s sunglasses on for her and pushed it back so it’s on top of her head. She shook it off until it fell back down. Now it’s dangling down her chin. She laughed and he laughed at her too, patting the back of her head playfully. “Ok, get in there you two.” The PD told them. They then went in to film their scene.

“We have to go inside the tank?” He asked in disbelief, looking at the inside of the tank. Immediately, there were words Gary wanted to say, and she knew. She just laughed it off, as if it was nothing or he’ll be worried.

“Oppa! Oppa! This… Look at it.” Jihyo said, laughing.

“There are sharks in there!” Gary pointed out. Jihyo chuckled at his reaction, building upon it.

“How are we supposed to be in there and grab the keys?” She said lightly. The fish approached the glass and she was startled by its swiftness. They keep themselves composed, though. They got dressed and readied themselves to dive.

“Joshimhae.” Gary played it cool, whispering quietly and dived in first.  The two enjoyed being there in complete silence. Doing the mission together, even if they can’t talk. They got their keys, one after the other, and went back up. Jihyo held onto his hand. They got to the stairs and Gary looked at her, she seemed to be having fun. “It’s so different down there, huh?” He asked her. She nodded lightly.

“Eo. It’s so fun.” She told him, looking back into the water. She was made for the waters. She enjoyed being engulfed in its grandness. They got up and received their keys. Before proceeding, they got to dress up and change. When they were done, they gathered with the rest of the crew again.

“How was it?” The PD asked.

“It was really fun.” She said, looking back at the big body of water behind them. Gary stayed silent, just enjoying the walk.

“You said you wanted to come to the aquarium with your boyfriend in the beginning of Running Man.” One of the staffs said. She just smiled, looking at Gary pretending that he’s fine. His cheeks were getting warm and she could see it turning pink.

“It’s funny how far we’ve gotten isn’t it?” She whispered to him when the others walked in front of them. He suddenly turned to kiss her, a smile on his face. She chuckled and looked away, refusing the kiss. “Oppa!” She pushed his head away and walked ahead. He just chuckled and followed behind her. They got to the next location by nighttime. Kwangsoo and Sukjin were there first. They got in and took their seats and chatted about the mission. Soon after, Jongkook arrived and went in. Kwangsoo stood up to welcome him, and as a reflex, Jihyo did too. As she stood up, she welcomed Jongkook, but also fixed her outfit. She made sure that her clothing wasn’t pressed against her so tightly. It wasn’t that she was showing, she just swam in a tight diving suit, but she felt uncomfortable. The guests kept pouring in, but the two stayed where they were.

Jihyo seemed rather nervous when the game was about to start. She tried to do her best and hold off her opponent as long as she could. Then, she fell. Second round. Jaesuk tried to take care of Jihyo, and the other two tried to help him too. The others watched as the whistle was blown and everyone ran towards Jaesuk.

“Ya! I’m jealous.” Gary said out loud, looking at Jaesuk who was swarmed by the runners. Jihyo laughed at him, but tried to keep up with the game at the same time. She still had her eyes set on Jaesuk. Kwangsoo finally chose to move on. Jihyo was still struggling. Trying to help his dongsaeng, Jaesuk inched himself closer to the balloon and with a little push from her, he popped it.

“Oh, it was Jihyo! Jihyo!” He said so she could move on. Haha, too, understood and calmly moved on. Jihyo quickly went and ran towards the second zone. She was confused, fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter