Gae

Carousel: Part 2 (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: It's been a long time! But... Only a couple days left for school. So here you go!

After filming that day, the whole cast and crew went out for dinner together. They have recovered from their cries and were back to laughing. They were gathered in Gary’s restaurant, enclosed in privacy.

“What are you gonna do now?” Sukjin said, looking at Jihyo. She chuckled.

“Clean the house.” She joked, hiding her face with her palms. They laughed at her. They knew she couldn’t just sit still without doing anything. Well, unless she’s asleep.

“Sleep, sleep.” Gary said, getting a piece of meat and putting it on Jihyo’s bowl. “Don’t pretend like you’re gonna do the chores.” He said, and earned a light hit from Jihyo. He laughed in response.

“Jihyo-ssi, you’re still coming tomorrow, right?” Sukjin’s manager asked. Everyone looked at him and Sukjin glared at him, laughing at the same time.

“Wae?” Sukjin asked him. “Why do you ask? Are you gonna hang around with her?” He asked, joking. Sukjin’s manager’s face turned red. The whole table laughed at the sight.

“You’re blushing.” Jaesuk said, laughing.

“She’s coming. I’m coming too. Why aren’t you asking if I’m coming or not?” Gary said. Sukjin’s manager became flustered, but still laughed. “I could have other schedules too, you know.” He said, joking. Sukjin’s manager just scratched his head and laughed. The dinner came to an end soon after, since most of them had to prepare for the flight tomorrow.

Gary, Jihyo, Sukjin, and Haha arrived in the morning, while the rest would join them later on. Jihyo won’t be in the fanmeeting, but she joined them anyway. They got into the car and headed to where the fanmeeting was going to be held. While the others were rehearsing for their own parts, Jihyo sat down on the sofa, talking to the staffs.

“What time are they done with rehearsals?” Jihyo asked, yawning.

“They should be done soon.” One of the staff members said. “I have to go check with the sounds people. Is it ok for us to leave you here alone?” She asked. Jihyo laughed and nodded. “Ok then. We’ll leave first.” She said, leaving Jihyo alone. Jihyo looked around the room, checked her phone, but decided that she was too sleepy for anything, so she lied down on the sofa. She thought that she’d rest her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter