The Drama With Love

Love Broke our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Soo Hyun began to get up but Ha Neul pushed him down and stood up. "Shin Hye would you like to dance?"

Kang Ha Neul saw the tension between both men. Ever since Soo Hyun entered the room, Min Ho has been glaring at him. That only means that he still has feelings for her.

Shin Hye smiled. "Why don't you ask So Ra?" It was kind of random that he would ask her. She wanted to dance but didn't expect that Ha Neul would be the one to ask her.

Soo Hyun and Min Ho looked at Ha Neul, both of them dumbfounded. Min Ho saw the intention of Soo Hyun to ask Shin Hye, but the next thing he sees is Ha Neul standing up. He was kind of relieved, he did not want to see Soo Hyun close to Shin Hye. Ha Neul on the other hand likes So Ra so it doesn't matter.

Ha Neul shook his head. "She wouldn't want to dance with me anyway, besides I wanted to talk to you. My bestfriend whom I haven't had a conversation with for a while."

"Okay chingu, let's dance." She took his hand and headed for the dancefloor.

So Ra sat quiet not at all interested if Ha Neul and Shin Hye danced. She was too busy glaring at Oh Yeon Seo to even care. Why would she be with Min Ho? It was her time to ask questions.

"Oh Yeon Seo-ssi, you are a friend of Min Ho oppa?"

"Well I wouldn't put it as friends." She noticed the glares from the girl. She was not at all intimidated.

Min Ho turned to both of them. "We're friends. That's all."

"What is your profession? You are pretty so a.....model?"

Pretty? That's something someone with envy would say. "I am a doctor."

"Oh, my mistake. How do you know oppa?"

"Well we met when he came to the hospital with his father."

"How long have you known him for?"

"I know him for about two years now."

Kim Soo Hyun watched the two girls in front of him. What is it that Min Ho has that he doesn't have? All these girls seem to like him. Is Shin Hye one of those girls? No she likes no one.

Ha Neul and Shin Hye mingled on the dance floor. "What do you want to talk about?'

"Shin Hye should I just give up on So Ra? I have liked her for years now and yet I see no reaction from her. Does she ever talk about me?"

"Ha Neul, I wish I could help you but So Ra would never open up about who she likes. I always think she likes you because she told me she has liked someone for many years but it may not be you since she doesn't accept you."

"I know who she likes." Is it the right time to tell her?

"Who is it? That's not fair she's always complaining about how annoying you are yet she told you."

"You actually know the guy."

"That doesn't help at all, I know a lot of guys."

"I'll tell you but don't get too shocked. Its....." His voice was cut off when the Dj talked on the microphone. "Okay everybody up from your seats and find a partner, time to slow dance." The waiters and waitresses walked around telling people to join the others on the dancefloor.

Min Ho didn't want to participate not because he didn't enjoy dancing but because he was with Yeon Seo. He would often come to the place with his mother. Due to work, he didn't have enough time to take Yeon Seo anywhere else. He also didn't expect to run into Ha Neul and the others. He was supposed to have a short conversation with her and then he would just leave. So Ra and Soo Hyun had already left to the dancefloor. The only girl left was Yeon Seo.

She stood up and put her purse on the chair. "Let's go Min Ho. We can talk later. Besides it wouldn't look too good if we were the only ones sitting down." He reluctantly got up, and walked on. Yeon Seo followed him from behind and smiled. It was finally her chance to get closer to him.

After a few songs the Dj asked everybody to switch their partners with the person to their left. Shin Hye now stood in front of Min Ho. Once again it was a slow song. Min Ho felt as if his heart would pop out of his chest at any moment. Just looking into her eyes made him nervous. She got closer to him and he s his arm around her waist. This was the first time he has ever held her like this. Not even when they were friends would he ever touch her in such a way. Their hugs were friendly, but there was no intimacy.

She put her hand on his chest. She could feel the palpitation of his heart even through the loud music. But was it really his or was it hers? She decided this was the time to talk to him, to get him to open up. "Oppa."

There it was once again, the word that would wake him up from his sleep. The way she said it, made it sweeter than a pot of honey. There was no way one could be cold to her. Specially when she had a brave innocence. "Wh-what is it?" His voice shook.

"Were you alright all these years? I know you may not want to talk about it, but I really want to know."

Again, the same topic. Just when one thinks that its over it comes back. "I was fine. I mean I am proud of what I have become."

"Looking at it I wouldn't have expected that you would major in fashion and business."

'I did it because of you,' that's what he wanted to say. It was her dream. He lived out a dream that wasn't his own just because he wanted to feel closer to her. "I didn't see myself doing this before but I changed my mind."

"I want to ask but I'm afraid. Yet you have never ever done anything harmful to me, so I should just ask. Did you miss me? I missed you, you are the best oppa in this whole wide world."

"Wouldn't your other oppas get jealous if they hear you saying that?"

"It doesn't matter. You didn't answer my question, did you miss me?"

"I missed you more than you can imagine." He told her sincerely. 'I still can't believe you are standing in front of me. Is this a dream?'

"Then if you missed me why do you keep pushing me away."

'Its the only way I can protect my heart.' He thought. "I just haven't seen my high school friends for so long so I was in shock."

"Is it crazy? Crazy if I feel disappointed for you behaving this way. I want you to be immature again. I wish you would just chase me around like you used to. "

"Nothing can go back to the way it was."

"Would your girlfriend get jealous? Jealous if we fool around, if I go to your mother's house?"

"Would your boyfriend get jealous? Jealous if I go back to who I was, if I chased you around?" He threw the question back at her.

"Boyfriend? I think you're mistaken. I don't have a boyfriend. I am waiting for someone. My heart tells me to wait. Right now I think its telling me that person is closer than I think. Then I just scream at my heart, why can't you just tell me who that person is? Why do you make my brain find things out when you are the one that can feel?"

"I don't have a girlfriend. I really don't. Unlike you my heart knows who it wants, its just that my brain is too scared to speak out. My heart already did its part its just waiting for me to say the words to the special someone."

"Who is she?" She asked. Why is it that I'm always feeling disappointed now, whenever I am with you? "Is it Yeon Seo-ssi?"

"Its not her. Its definitely not her. Its someone close to me." He said. 'Its you.' He wanted to scream out but he was scared of rejection.

"Can I know who she is?"

"When the right time comes I'll tell you who she is."

"Can I at least know how she is?" 'I want to know who is the girl who is able to steal your heart.

"She is beautiful not only on the outside but on the inside. Her beauty has no measure. She is kind and soft hearted. At the same time she is brave and strong. She is a dreamer. Someone who has her head in the clouds all the time. When you look into her eyes, a million stories could be told. Her smile is like a trance, you would do anything if she just smiles. Her tears stab at your heart and you can't forget just how painful they are. She is also smart, she could do bigger things in life. She resembles an angel." He stared at her. "Well, at least that's how I remember her. I don't know if she has changed."

"She sounds like someone who is perfect."

"She is, I don't think she knows it yet."

"I bet she will say yes. I mean you are handsome and charming. You also are warm and caring." She smiled. 'How come I never noticed before, just how in the world did I never see you?' "Your mom will also like her."

"My mom doesn't only like her, she adores her. She's just waiting for me to tell her."

"When are you going to tell her?" "I don't know. I'm scared."

"Just tell her as soon as possible."

'Should I tell you now?' His mind screamed. "I hope so, I should tell her before someone else has the chance to sweep her off her feet."

Min Ho kept on staring at her and it made her nervous. Ever since they met she would always feel his eyes on her. Maybe it was all in her head but that's just what she thought. "Its good to hear at least something about you. I need to go to the restroom real quick. I'll be right back." As she lets go of him and makes a move foward she loses her balance and twists her ankle. Min Ho is quick to catch her.

"Are you okay?" He ask worried.

"Yeah but I think I sprained my ankle real bad." He put and arm around her waist and helped her into a standing position. This did not go unnoticed by the others. Min Ho gently helped Shin Hye walk to the table.

"Do you think you could walk?" Others stopped dancing and finally took a seat. Soo Hyun, So Ra, Ha Neul, and Yeon Seo came to sit at the table. They asked if Shin Hye was okay and she told them what happened. Min Ho asked Yeon Seo what they should do.

She really did not want to help Shin Hye, she hated the amount of attention he was giving her. She still did not want to be seen as a bad person in front of Min Ho so she helped out. "Its sprained, you should go to the hospital. Its not something bad its just so that they can put on a foot brace so that your foot doesn't ache as much when you walk."

Min Ho helped Shin Hye up, "Here I'll take you." Shin Hye was more than happy to hear that but the others besides Ha Neul had other ideas.

"Shin Hye we can take you and then you can stay at my place tonight."

"It's okay you go ahead. Min Ho oppa can take me. I also want to go home. I spend too much time at your place."

"Then Soo Hyun oppa can take you, he lives right next door to you."

Min Ho looked at everybody, "Why are you guys trying so hard to pull us apart? We're friends just like the rest of you. Now I said I would take care of her and send her back home."

"Min Ho oppa is right. There's no need to be fighting over this." Shin Hye said. He finally opened up a bit and is showing more signs of being close to her but everyone is trying to seperate them. "Let's go."

Oh Yeon Seo looked at them incredulous. 'This must be the girl he likes, the one that gets in my way.'

"Yeon Seo, I still have to talk to you. I'll just tell you over the phone. Let's go Shin Hye."

"Bye Ha Neul, I'm sorry we didn't get to talk as much, maybe some other time. See you at work tomorrow So Ra. Bye Soo Hyun oppa. Nice meeting you Yeon Seo." She could see why Min Ho's mom dislikes her. She is cold, even though she tries to hide it she has an attitude. She clearly doesn't like them.

They waved to the others one last time before they were on their way. They went to the hospital and the doctor did some tests, just to make sure. After everything was settled it was time to go. Min Ho dropped Shin Hye off at home.

"Do you want to come in?"

He rubbed his nape. Unsure if he could. It would take a lot of control just staying in a room with her. At least in the hospital the doctor was in the room. Having to hold in all these emotions whenever they're together is hard for him. He doesn't know how much longer he has until he'll blurt it out.

"Come on, its only for a little while." Shin Hye was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter