"Fireworks : Final"

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

 

Yunho and Jaejoong walked hand in hand to what it seems to be undetermined destination. They decided to escape from the fiesta before it ended; afraid that they will be discovered.

 

They just enjoy the night walking together. Once in a while they will steal a glance at one another.

 

“I have something to tell you…” Yunho began. Jaejoong looked at him; signaling him to continue.

 

“I have to tell you first; before you heard it from someone else…” Yunho slowed down the walk and Jaejoong did the same.

 

“O-okay…”

 

“I’ll be involved in a show called ‘Celebrity Scandal’…it’s better if you don’t watch it…but if you happened to watch it, please don’t be upset…because that’s not real…what we have in between US is REAL…” Yunho earnestly explained to Jaejoong.

 

“Well…what can we do…that’s the price we have to pay for being celebrity and public figure…” Jaejoong looked away; pretending to sulk.

 

Seeing Jaejoong pouted; Yunho acted fast and pinched Jaejoong’s cheek.

 

“Who’s the girl…?”

 

“Hmmm…? A newbie…the actual purpose is to promote her…expose her to the public…”

 

Jaejoong nodded.

 

“Yunho-ah… What if…”

 

“Hmmm…?”

 

“What if our relationship is exposed…? What would you do…?” Jaejoong’s eyes never left Yunho’s face. He wanted to witness it by himself; how Yunho would react to the question.

 

“I…”

 

The sound of ringing tone interrupted their serious conversation.

 

“Sorry…” Yunho apologized. He looked at the phone screen to check the caller.

 

“Who is it…?”

 

Yunho replied with a shrug.

 

“It’s a new number…I will answer it first…” Jaejoong nodded. Yunho let go Jaejoong’s hand and walked a bit further from where Jaejoong stand.

 

“Yoboeseyo…Jung Yunho’s speaking…”

 

“Yoboeseyo…oppa~ ah glad to hear your voice~!”

 

“Who is this…?”

 

“Ah mian mian…this is me, Yoora…”

 

“Y-Yoora…? Where did you get my number…?” Yunho was surprised by her bold action.

 

“I begged my manager oppa to give me your phone number…we’ll work together after all...so I want to know you better…”

 

“I really appreciate your good intention…but Yoora-shi…it’s midnight and I have to rest too…and besides…I don’t think this is the proper way to start…” Yunho was suppressing his anger from rising up. He was obviously pissed off.

 

Meanwhile; Jaejoong who was watching Yunho from far received an incoming call too. Jaejoong looked at the phone screen and the incoming call was from his manager at New York.

 

“Hello…” Jaejoong turned to other direction as he answered the call.

 

“Jaejoong…they’ve finished with the renovation of your new penthouse…they wanted to know if you would like to add anything for the interior…”

 

“Oh…I bought some through internet…they will be delivered to you…” Jaejoong spoke English fluently.

 

Yunho who finished with the phone call just walk approaching Jaejoong from the back. He flung his arm around Jaejoong’s waist and kissed Jaejoong on the cheek.

 

“Yes...please send the pictures to me…thanks…”

 

“What pictures?” Yunho interested to know.

 

“Nothing big…I left my house at New York in the care of my manager…what about you…? Who was it…? You looked so pissed off…”

 

“I AM pissed off…let’s not talk about her…” Yunho attempted to ditch the discussion. He could see where it will lead to so he doesn’t wish to upset Jaejoong with the issue.

 

“Her…???!”

 

“We should head back…it’s getting late…” Yunho pushed Jaejoong’s body from the back.

 

“Her…??” Jaejoong repeated. He turned around to face Yunho and pushed Yunho’s chest with his two hands; with an intention to stop him.

 

“That girl…? The newbie you’re telling me about just now…?”

 

Jaejoong hit right on the spot. Jaejoong could tell that he was right judging from Yunho’s facial expression. Jaejoong’s signature laugh emitted from his red lips soon after.

 

“What’s so funny about that…?” Yunho grunted.

 

“You’re a top star…every girls swoon over you…wanna attach themselves like glue to you…I’m not gonna be jealous over some newbie or for every girl who come running to you…” Jaejoong patted Yunho’s cheek playfully.

 

“Really…? Because I can’t…I can’t be like you…not just that I have to compete with the girls, but I have to compete with the guys too just to have you…”

 

Jaejoong’s smile slowly faded away as soon as he realized that Yunho was serious.   

 

“It’s silly…don’t you think…? Why do you wanna compete to own something that’s already yours…?”

 

Jaejoong tip toed just to present Yunho a light peck on his lips. Jaejoong ended it with a squirm smile and ran away; giggling.

 

*****

A week later, during the press conference for Celebrity Scandal, the public was surprised with the brave confession made by Yunho.

 

He withdrew himself from joining the show due to the commitment problem.

 

“What do you mean by you can’t, Jung Yunho-shi…?” All the cameras were on him.

 

“Because I’m in a relationship with someone else…”

 

The crowds buzzed like the bees; whispering among themselves.

 

“You mean…in real life…?” The reporters were fighting to ask the same question. Yunho looked at all people around him; smiling idiotically before answer.

 

“Yes…in real life…” Yunho casually admitted.

 

“Can you tell us who is that special person…?”

 

But Yunho didn’t give them a definite answer. He left the conference with a big question mark. The next morning; he became the hot topic in all mass media. Everyone started to guess as to whose Yunho’s lover is.

 

*****

Jaejoong sent a death glare to Yunho who’s calmly drinking coffee next to him.

 

“What…?” Yunho pretended like he’s innocent.

 

“That’s what we called a Celebrity Scandal…I just give them what they want…if you want to blame on someone, blame it on our managers…they planned everything…”

 

“the only way for you to escape from the show is to announce that you’re in a relationship…it’s written in the contract that you’ve signed before-the contract will be deemed as void if either one of you are in relationship…” Yunho smiled slyly as he recalled what Changmin told him before the conference.

 

“We’ll be caught in no time!” Jaejoong said while gritting his teeth.

 

“You asked me before, right…what if our relationship got exposed…truth to be told…I don’t mind…I almost said yes when our managers wanted to show our picture during the conference…but I’m afraid that you couldn’t handle it…” Yunho continued to enjoy his coffee while smiling non-stop.

 

“What picture…?”

 

Yunho pointed to an envelope on the coffee table. Jaejoong hastily grabbing the envelope but his action caused the pictures to gush out scattering on the floor.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes were on the verge of popping out upon seeing those pictures. The picture of them hugged intimately, holding hands, and kissing-everything was taken perfectly.

 

“Those pictures were taken secretly during our vacation at Jeju Island…like I said…they have planned everything…”

 

Jaejoong’s face turned into red color; as red as the boiled crab.

 

“I-WILL-KILL-THEM!!!”

 

"I like it...or do you rather having me proceed with that fake show...?" Yunho teased.

 

"NO!!!" Jaejoong screamed in frustration.

 

"I thought so..." Yunho grinned even wider.

 

“argghh!!! I’m just...I'm so embarrassed…argghh…!!!" Jaejoong ruffled his hair and stomped his feet on the ground like a child.

 

[End]


*****

A/N: thanks you all for ur supports...i really appreciate it...comments are most welcomed! love u all...thanks ^^