"Love After Love" : Part 1

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

 

***********************************************************

 

“Yunho-ah…I don’t know when will I come back to you like I promise…I want you to wait for me but even I can’t give any guarantee to myself about our relationship…so…you can forget me if you can’t wait for me…”
14/2/07

 

~Always be my love~
~By my tears~
~You know how much I love you~
~Still just can’t stop thinking of you~

 

Yunho was walking heading to a big house. An empty house without anyone occupied in it. Long time ago there was a most beautiful with an enchanted smile live in that house. But now the house was left alone; was left alone like Yunho. Yunho put both of his hands in his pocket, leaning on the big tree in front of the house. He was staring lifelessly at the house.

 

“Valentine Day…since that day I hate this special day…but look at me…I’m standing here like an idiot on Valentine Day….”

 

*FLASHBACK

He woke up from his beauty sleeping and found a little cute box have been put right next to his empty sight.

 

“Yunho…?” But no sound was heard. He picked up the box and opened it slowly.

 

“Ahhh…beautiful…!” It revealed a pair of twins silver earrings attached to each other.

 

“Happy Valentine Day, Boo…” Yunho came out of nowhere secretly. He flaunted his hands on Jaejoong’s shoulder from behind. He took the earring and put it on Jaejoong’s ear one by one.

 

“Do you like it, Boo…?” Jaejoong nodded softly shown his attentive smile as he nudged the earring dangled at his ear happily.

 

“Thanks…but I just need your heart…not a material one…” Jaejoong laid his head on Yunho’s shoulder.

 

“You’ve got it, Boo…and I gave my heart to you eternally…”

 

*FLASHBACK END


“It’s been two years already…but why it was so difficult for me to forget about you…?” Yunho was asking himself that question. The truth is he was asking himself the same question for two years already.

 

Yunho’s phone was vibrating in his pocket. He took out the phone and answered it without even looking at the screen. It’s not that he can’t but he doesn’t want to do it. Whenever he’s looking at the screen to see who’s calling, he’s been hoping to see that particular name on the screen. He knew he will end up feeling frustrated and fall in misery.

 

“Oppa~~~” the voice of the owner on the other line was heard. Yunho knew straight away who it was.

 

“Owhh Ara…”

 

“Where are you…? Can we meet today…?”

 

“For what…?” Yunho asked politely though he wasn’t like the question.

 

“Oppa…t..today is a Valentine Day…so I’m h..hoping that we could c..celebrate it as a c…couple…” Ara was stuttering afraid that she will get no as the answer.

 

*Yunho POV

 

Yes…I’m now in relationship with Go Ara…the sweetest person I’ve ever met…the one that have the personality like that person. I think that the important reason why I’m being with her. But still she can’t compare with that person. I knew I can’t ever forget that person and I hope when I’m with someone else, I’d able to forget all the memories with that particular person.

 

“You know that I really hate Valentine Day and now you’re asking me to celebrate it…?” Yunho tried to reject her request without hurt her feeling.

 

“I know…but…it’s not the two of us only…my sister have been asking me so many time to introduce you to her…so she said today is the perfect day….” Ara explained properly and she was praying that Yunho would agree for at least this time when it involved family matter.

 

“I’m so sorry…I’m not available right now…I’m at another place…not in S…Seoul” It’s hard to admit but that’s the truth. Yunho was not in Seoul but in Chungnam.

 

“O…owhh…you’re always been outside of Seoul on Valentine Day…” Yunho could hear the feeling of disappointment through her voice but Yunho was not able to do anything.

 

“Ara…please…it’s personal matter…”

 

“And I thought that we could share everything…”

 

*FLASBACK

 

“Jae baby..why don’t you ask me about anything…I mean, whether I hide something from you or not…what I feel…like I always ask you…” Yunho asked when both of them take a walk together. Jaejoong was his ice-cream deliciously.

 

“Because I don’t need to…it’s not that I don’t care…just that you can’t hide anything from me…because love connected our heart together…” Jaejoong pointed at Yunho’s heart and then to his own heart.

 

*SMOOCH

 

Jaejoong placed a kiss to Yunho’s lips intentionally transferred the smear of ice-cream from his mouth to Yunho’s clean one.

 

“ARGHH…Boo…you tricked me again!” Yunho wiped off it with the back of his hand.

 

“Because I love you!” Jaejoong shouted from far away as he knew that Yunho will piss off and get ready to run. He was laughing while continued teasing Yunho.

*FLASBACK END

 

~Eventhough I haven’t forgotten about you~
~I still search for another love~
~No I want to let you go so I force myself to~
~I wait for unspoken promise~
~They mean so much to me~

 

Share…? Yes share… I still remember about this word. And because of this ‘share’ word, I felt like I’m dying alone waiting for that person who used to state that sharing is an important key in relationship. So that we will never get suspicious to each other and put the word ‘trust’ ahead.

 

“I’m waiting for the unspoken promises…”

 

“I’m sorry I can’t…not this time…”

 

Yunho have been struggling to find an excuse to escape from that conversation. Not this time and also not in another time. Because he was not ready. When it involved family matter, it’s like a burden to him. He can’t promise anything. He wanted to get serious but his heart was belongs to someone else.

 

I hope I can forget about you when I’m with her. But the hardest this is that, everything that she’s doing will remind me of you. Her back when she’s cooking for me…The way she’s laughing and the way she’s fidgeting…every single thing…
I’m trying to forget about you but you won’t let me…I’m trying to love her because I can’t wait for you forever…not when you leave me without any reason…used telegram was cruel…
Yunho was no longer focusing on Ara’s speaking but his mind was on someone else.

 

“Oppa…do you hear me…?’ Ara was calling him for several times already. When he realized it, he was already lost in his thought. The thought that brought back himself into that house stood arrogantly in front of him.

 

He saw a young, tall and not to forget the most beautiful one was running in front of the house circling the little garden while laughing.

 

“Jae-ahh…what have you done to me…? I’m wet now because you splashed the water to me not to the flower…!” Yunho was running after the pretty man with the transparent white shirt stuck to his touch body.

 

“Because I smell someone is stinky!” Jaejoong was still running with his hand holding onto the water hose where the water sprinted everywhere as he on his way to escape from Yunho.

 

“Jae baby…give me that water hose!” Yunho tried to grab the water hose from Jaejoong’s hand but Jaejoong moved away quickly from him.

 

“I can give you…CATCH IT!!!” Jaejoong spurred the water towards Yunho and it rains all over his body once again and Jaejoong was laughing madly.

 

“YAH!!! I will catch you this time!” Yunho jumped over the flower boundaries that divided them together.

 

Jaejoong was taken a back by surprised as Yunho caught his waist and snatched the water hose from Jaejoong’s hand in a glimpse.

 

“It’s not fair if it’s just me. Why not….” Yunho held the water high above of their heads as the water flow down from the hose bathe them together; wet. Jaejoong protect himself by hiding into Yunho’s chest as Yunho held tightly on his waist; insisted doesn’t want to let Jaejoong go.

 

“Now…it’s fair and just…” Yunho looked at the little man in his embrace smiling.

 

He threw the water hose down as he picked up Jaejoong up and spin that man around. Jaejoong cupped Yunho’s face with both of his hands. He rest his forehead onto Yunho and moved closer to give a soft kiss to Yunho’s lips.

 

“Yunho-ah…I love you so much…all I want is to be with you for the rest of my life…”

But love is not as easy as been uttered. You leave me with no choice but a dark path to be taken alone without you by my side.

 

~If i love someone else~
~Then i know i can forget you~
~But if i erase everything about you~
~I wont have anything to remember you by~