"99%=hate, 1%=love" : Part 2

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

Jaejoong pulled the sling bag off his shoulder and threw it on the floor as soon as he entered his room. His face was burning in anger and pissed off. Not long after that his parents; Mr and Mr.Kim rushed to his room followed his behind.

 

“Sweetie what’s wrong…?” Mrs Kim slouched on the bed; sitting next to Jaejoong.

 

“Have we ever go to Guam before…? Never, right…” Jaejoong asked to the confused parents. Both of them gave a glance at each other.

 

“Saying about Guam…we…own beach house there and we even stayed there for quite sometimes before…of course when you’re little…” Mr. Kim answered and his wife nodded agreed.

 

“We do…?” Both of them nodded again.

 

“AAARRRGGGGHHHH…!” Almost gave heart attack to his parents; Jaejoong screamed in a sudden to let out his dissatisfaction reaction.

 

“Dear…you haven’t answered my question yet…what’s wrong….?” Mrs.Kim asked Jaejoong again in concerned. She ran her fingers through Jaejoong’s silky hair.

 

“There is… this new transferred boy that pissed me off…he just stole my role in handling this upcoming class trip…” Jaejoong punched the innocent pillow violently to express his anger.

 

“Wow…he must be so special…” Said Mr.Kim in admiring tone. Jaejoong sent a death glare at his appa while Mrs.Kim gave him a signal to stop irritating their son.

 

“He…he must be so stupid…” Mr. Kim grinned idiotically after rephrasing the words.  

 

“Is that why you asked us about Guam…? But…mama doesn’t think that is the only cause that burnt my lovely son inside…” Mrs.Kim almost gave a right guess. Jaejoong pouted and sighed desperately.

 

“He…he…said…words that irritated me…again and again that I couldn’t accept…” Jaejoong dropped his back on the bed and crossed his arms on his chest.

 

“So…do you want to change school again like several times before…?” Both of them were now staring at Jaejoong waiting for Jaejoong’s final decision.

 

“I…I don’t feel like changing school…I can handle this…maybe not join class trip this time…” Jaejoong said confidently but his parents burst out a teasing chuckle that surprised him.

 

“Tell mama…who’s that special boy that succeed to tie my spoil brat like son…?” Jaejoong snapped and slapped his mother’s hand playfully.

 

“He…HE’S NOT SPECIAL…!” Jaejoong stuttered. He then sprung up from the bed and looking at his parents in disbelieved.

 

“You may say so but you’re acting the other way round…if it’s before you would hurriedly urge us to change you to another school if you found someone that ached your eyes…”

 

“If the class is boring…the friends are all lame and ….” Mr and Mrs. Kim right now finished up each other sentence.

 

“MAMA PAPA! It’s nothing like that…I’m just tired moving around…” Jaejoong retorted.

 

“That wasn’t a part of pretending…” Yunho’s voice rang repeatedly through his brain. He slammed his body back to the bed and pulled the blanket; covered the whole body up till his face.

 

“Joongie baby…is there something that you don’t tell us…You seem so bothered…” Mrs.Kim shook Jaejoong’s body lightly in concern.

 

“Mama…papa…can I skip class for tomorrow…? Just for tomorrow…” Jaejoong uttered with a low hoarse voice from inside the blanket.

 

“Of course sweetheart…beside, papa and mama think you really need some rest…” Mr.Kim caressed Jaejoong’s hair before leaving the room together with his wife just to give their lovely son some space.

 

*Flashback

 

“It was real…my feeling to you…is real…” That was like an absurd confession coming out from Yunho’s attractive lips.

 

“Jung Yunho…if you want me to cooperate well with you, don’t you ever say about this anymore…I hope the word love won’t even dare to slip out from your mouth anymore…if not…” Jaejoong’s words are definite and clear as he turned to the exit way with his back facing Yunho.

 

“You won’t see me anymore…”

 

*Flashback End

 

Jaejoong forced his eye to close but only to be greeted by Yunho’s sad face. Yes, Jaejoong remember clearly every scene in the school garden that day.

 

“I will not fall for you…never…” Jaejoong convinced himself for so many times before he’s able to cool off.

 

*********************************************************************

 

 “Jaejoong-ah…wake up…wake up…!” Jaejoong stirred from his deep slumber sleep when he heard someone was calling his name…

 

 “Mama…I wanna…. Sleep more…” Jaejoong pulled a foreign hand accidentally and brought it closer to his chest; hugging it softly.

 

Just then…

 

“IT’S HURT!!!! IT’S HURT!!!” Jaejoong snapped his eye open and woke up immediately while rubbing the bruise part on his arm. Someone just pinched his arm hard.

 

“AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Jaejoong screamed out of his lung when he just realized the actual person that was sitting too close to him.

 

*At the same time in the living room;

 

“AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

 

“Wow…Joongie must be really excited to see his friend…” Mr.Kim spoke to his wife soon after they heard Jaejoong’s voice screaming. Mrs.Kim nodded as she agreed with Mr.Kim’s statement.

 

They giggled together when thinking about their plan…

 

*Back in Jaejoong's room

 

“HOW DID YOU GET IN…?!” Jaejoong frantically pulled the blanket up to his chest to cover his body though he was fully clothed.

 

“Through door…” Yunho pointed to the door bluntly that caused Jaejoong to hang his mouth low; somehow feeling like he’s been fooled.

 

“Your parents let me in…” Yunho added. Jaejoong blinked his eyes rapidly and a little bit in dumbfounded; don’t know how to react.

 

“Mrs. Jang called me this morning; informed me that you’re not coming to school today…” Yunho broke the awkward moment.

 

“Did she have to tell you that…?” Jaejoong muttered to himself but still Yunho heard him.

 

“She told me that you’re not going to join the class trip this time and asked me to take full responsibility in handling it…” Jaejoong lowered his head and not dare to look straight on Yunho’s face. He felt a slight of guilty sneak into his heart hearing Yunho’s depressed voice.

 

“Well…I should say thanks then…because I don’t intend to share any attention with you though…” Jaejoong gasped when he just realized how stupid he was for having sympathy to that devil.

 

“You better go away…before I kick your damn , Jung Yunho...” Jaejoong tried to surpass the rising anger in his body as he gritted his teeth when he said that.

 

“It’s your fault too I can’t go to school today…You see I have no other friends except you…” Yunho turned his head to face Jaejoong; talking with no sense of guiltiness.

 

“That’s because you’re only attending the school just for one day, for god sake…” The annoyance started to develop in Jaejoong’s body.

 

“I can’t believe this…and what the hell you’re here sitting so comfortably…?!!!” Jaejoong pushed Yunho’s body farther away so that he can have a properly sit.

 

“Just checking on you…Mrs.Jang said that you’re sick…I’m just being concern that’s all…” Yunho said nonchalantly while his eye zoomed throughout Jaejoong’s room.

 

“I’m not sick…I’m just not feeling well…so could you please disappear from my eyes right now…I need to rest well…!” Jaejoong pulled the blanket trying to dominate the bed so that he could back to sleep.

 

“Am I really affected you that much, Jaejoong-ah…do you really hate me that much…?” Jaejoong decided to zip his mouth and ignore Yunho completely. He hid his face under the blanket to avoid the eye with Yunho.

 

“You know what…I’m not really into that trip if it’s not because of you… You’re an important person for the people in the class…you’re needed…and that’s why you must be there instead of me…” Jaejoong heard it and continue to keep his ear on alert mode.

 

“And in order for you to be there, I’m willing to not disturb you anymore…not speak to you if you want…just that…please do not hate me…” Jaejoong closed his eyes tightly as he sensed the Yunho’s moving hand above the blanket. Yunho sighed.

 

“I’ll leave you alone…” Yunho moved his body closer to the edge of the bed to stand up.

 

“I don’t hate you…” Yunho stopped. Jaejoong revealed his head slowly to look at Yunho. Just like how tortoise would do when he feels like it’s safe for he to reveal himself. Yunho then smiled. For the first time Jaejoong felt safe by looking at Yunho’s smiling because he smiled purely; filled with honesty.

 

“Go prepare yourself…because I want to bring you somewhere…” Yunho tapped Jaejoong’s arm and walked away.

 

 *********************************************************************

 

“YAHHH JUNG YUNHO!!!! Are you stupid or what…? What are we doing here…???!!!” It’s almost like the smoke coming out from Jaejoong’s head when they were standing at the middle of the forest.

 

“We’re hiking…” Yunho answered simply while adjusting the back pack on his shoulder.

 

“Are you blind or what…? Look what I’m wearing…? This is not for hiking…!!!” Jaejoong’s voice echoed throughout the forest where only both of them can be discovered at that particular time.

 

“I thought that’s the way you’re wearing all the time…” Yunho answered nonchalantly.

 

“That’s because I’m not hiking all the time; …!” Jaejoong dropped his bag pack on the ground in protest.

 

“Come on…it’s not that huge mountain…we’ll reach up there within five minutes or maybe ten…” Yunho took a move to persuade Jaejoong to continue their journey.

 

“I don’t care…I’m tired…” Jaejoong’s face smeared with the smudge of mud; the ‘trophy’ he got when he accidently tripped down before.

 

“Special place bull…” Jaejoong brushed off the stain on his hand and settle down on the ground.

 

“Do you want to stay here all night long…? Pick up your lazy right now, missy…” Yunho make an attempt to threat Jaejoong.

 

“I’m too tired…and hurt too…” Jaejoong pulled up his pants and revealed the bruises part.

 

 “Come…I’ll carry you…” Yunho changed the direction of his bag pack to the front and sat in front of Jaejoong; intends to piggy back Jaejoong.

 

“No way! It’s so embarrassing…!” Jaejoong hurriedly rejected.

 

“Or do you prefer to be carried like a princess in my arm…” Yunho snickered. Jaejoong replied with a raging glare.

 

“There is no one here except us…Look…I’m trying to be nice…and I’ll not go down when we’re already reach the half of the hill….” Having no choice, Jaejoong just follow Yunho’s lead and climbed up Yunho’s back carefully.

 

“Are you done…?” Yunho asked to make sure. Jaejoong nodded in defeated and rested his head on Yunho’s shoulder. Yunho continued their journey but this time with a double burden on his back.

 

“You can put me down if you’re tired…” Jaejoong whispered.

 

“It’s too late for that now…” Yunho walked and climbed up the staircase placed with all his might.

 

“You have a tiny mole above your lips…” Jaejoong smiled when he examined Yunho’s face from the side.

 

“You have a birth mark at your neck…right under your chin…” Yunho mentioned soon after that.

 

“How do you know…?” Jaejoong peeked from Yunho’s shoulder.

 

“Careful…do not move too much please…you’re not that light…” Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s back in return. But then both of them chuckled in unison.

 

“When you’re sleeping of course…I even counted how many mole you have on your face…” Yunho smirked.

 

“Y…Yunho…You…” A happy smile crept on Jaejoong’s face. Luckily for him that he’s on Yunho’s back; If not, Yunho would easily noticed that he’s blushing madly at that time.

 

“This is the first time I heard you call me like that…” Jaejoong pretended that he didn’t hear what Yunho said and changed the topic.

 

“You smelled good…I like your scent…” Jaejoong spilled it out even without consider it before. Yunho was of course a bit surprised at first but then he laughed.

 

“Do not laugh…” Jaejoong cupped Yunho’s mouth to stop him from laughing at his unintentional compliment.

 

“We’re here…” They reached at their destination.

 

It is a beautiful place ever with all the blooming flowers…Jaejoong gawked in awe when he’s seeing the scenery. They found multiple of loving couple that were there before them. All of them were hugging each other in a romantic mood while Jaejoong and Yunho were standing awkwardly beside each other.

 

“Appa proposed umma to marry him at this place…that’s why this is a special place for me…” Yunho started the conversation while spreading both of his arms to enjoy the peaceful wind.

 

“Then for what reason you wanted to bring me here…?” Jaejoong followed Yunho’s action and do the same thing; closing his eye and enjoy the sweet moment.

 

“I promised myself that I will bring someone I love here, at this place…” Jaejoong snapped his eye open and look directly at Yunho’s face. He stumbled backward nervously as Yunho moving closer to him; decreased any space possible. Jaejoong felt his legs limp the moment Yunho caught his waist and pulled him closer.

 

“I wasn’t pretending…when I said I love you…I really fell in love with you…This feeling is real…for you…Jaejoong-ah…” Jaejoong felt his heartbeat thumping violently against his chest.

 

Softly, Yunho brushed his lips softly to Jaejoong’s tremble lips. Jaejoong confused what happen as it happened out of his control and he just stay still doing nothing, except to receive the kiss. Yunho held Jaejoong’s chin and pulled it up a bit to deepen the kiss.

 

‘The kiss felt so different…I feel…love…’ That is the only think that Jaejoong could only think. He felt his body drawn up to the kiss and slowly Jaejoong closed his eyes; returning the kiss.

 

Yunho sneaked one of his hands to circle Jaejoong’s neck while the other on Jaejoong’s waist. He pulled Jaejoong as close as he can, deepen the kiss.The kiss becomes passion and addictive. Yunho Jaejoong’s lips asking for entrance and Jaejoong willingly to react according to Yunho’s wish.

 

“I will always love you…” Yunho confessed his feeling once again in between their passionate kissing.

 

“Even if your love for me is only 1%”

 

*********************************************************************

 

The morning came like always but this morning was a different morning for Jaejoong as he woke up with an excited emotion. He spread his arms up to the air; stretching his body and rushing towards the bathroom to be ready for the school.

 

He even surprised his parents for not being like he used to be as he prepared a bit early that day.

 

“Honey, what’s wrong with our baby today…? Did Yunho inject some kind of potion to him last night…?” The last words uttered by Mr.Kim sounded almost whispering to his wife.

 

“Like love potion maybe…?” Mrs.Kim replied in the whispering tone that later they burst into giggling together.

 

“No being supportive at all…” Jaejoong hissed and pouted.

 

But nevertheless, Jaejoong admitted there is something that changed him. At least some part of him though he tried hard to deny it in front of his parents; he knew it better that his parents were telling the truth.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim bid a goodbye to their precious son as Jaejoong’s rolled down the car’s window. Both of them were smiling brightly as they’re thinking about how their son’s starting to behave.

 

“Do you think Jaejoongie will remember about that incident…?” Mrs. Kim stopped abruptly and threw a question to his husband in a sudden. She looked troubled.

 

“I don’t know, Ji Hae-ah… I’m not even sure whether or not I want Jaejoongie to remember about that…”

 

“…but…Yunho doesn’t even have much time left; chagiya…I won’t forgive myself if…”

 

“Sshhhhhh….” Mr.Kim hurriedly went to hug his wife.

 

“Just trust our baby okay…” Mr. Kim rubbed her back lovingly. Mrs.Kim nodded believing his husband.

 

*Meanwhile:

 

“You’re so early today; Jaejoong-shi…” The driver spoke while sneaking a look at the rear view mirror. He noticed his young master’s blushing at the back. Jaejoong didn’t answer but playing with his fingers.

 

“You know ahjushii…I dreamt about something weird last night…”

 

“About what, Jaejoong-shi…may I know…?” Unfortunately; before Jaejoong open up his mouth; they’re already reached in front of school gate.

 

*****************************

 

A/N: Here is the update.~!

 

joongie_love > I'm truly sorry for not posting the fic 99% hate 1% love earlier like i promised..truly sorry...but here it is...hope you will stay with me...thanks~!

melovjaelovyun > as you wished...here it is...sorry for the late posting...thanks for reading!

rainscarlet > yeah finally i'm back...really thankful that you're still with me...i'm glad that you like it...^_~ thanks for reading!

min_ka > which one that you meant..? is it for 99% hate 1% love?if it is; yeah...there will be other parts...the 2nd part is here now...and the rest will be posted next...thanks for reading!

KimJi-Yeon > HELLO~! aww~~ thanks for all those crying, giggling, 'awww'-ing, and smiling in every YunJae's sweet moment!! the same with me...I'll be waiting for you...and thanks for reading~!

melfics > if it's so interesting; stay with me okay...here is the update...hope you will like it...thanks for reading!

 

Thanks! Comments are most welcome...