"99%=hate, 1%=love" : Part 1

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

:: 99%=hate, 1%=love ::

 

When we're talking about hating someone; whre in some occasion just by hearing his or her name your hatred bulding up like an undying  fire. Where you can feel beneath each your bones; you're absolutely hate him until the word 'hate' in your life vocabulary with that person have no space left for the other word to reside...

but...

...are you really sure; meaning 100% sure that you really hate him...? That's what Kim Jaejoong thought at the very beginning...the thing is; every time he mentioned about how much he hate this person, the more his eyes were onto him...

 

*************************************************************

“Kim Jaejoong-shi…could you please meet me at my office to discuss about the class trip later on…?” Our class teacher asked me and I nodded. On behalf of the class, I as a class representative had been assigned to arrange the trip properly. I’m so confident about this because when we’re talking about travelling abroad, I have tons of experiences.

 

“Okay Mrs.Jang…” I followed her afterwards.

 

When we’re on our way to her office, we met a student in the midst. Looking at him, I could presume that he is the new student that was rumored to be transferred into our class. Walking pass by us, he stopped and bow a bit to us. Our school principal introduced him to us, he seems polite but then his face reminds me to someone.

 

‘But who…? Or maybe because he has a good looking face that made I attracted to him…? Ahh..there is no times for this…’ I then decided to brush off my silly thought.

 

“Hello…I’m Yunho…Jung Yunho…” He bowed again and I replied the same. I don’t know why but I can see his eyes were piercing at me and I could clearly seen his dark brown orbs.

 

“Yunho-shi…I don’t think it’s too late to inform you…our class will conduct a trip to somewhere…” Mrs. Jang told him as the principal leave him to us.

 

“owh…really…? Where…?” I shoot my glistening eyes to him as he threw out the question.

 

“We haven’t decided yet…but you don’t have to worry…I’ll settle everything…Just wants to make some conformation with Mrs. Jang…then everything is done…” His lips twitched forming a cute smile that set my heart at ease. I admit, as he sent me his charming smile…I could feel that my heartbeat skipped a bit.

 

“If you say so…but…Mrs. Jang…I do have a place that is perfect for us…I could arrange everything if you want…”

 

Okay…I took back everything what I’ve said just now. This stupid idiot Jung Yunho! It’s not even half an hour he’s been with us and now he’s trying to snatch away Mrs. Jang attention from me…I tried to form a smile as much as I could and I ended gritting up my teeth.

 

“No…you don’t have to…I…” But Mrs. Jang held my arm and stopped me from continue.

 

“No it’s okay…it’s a good idea…you can take this chance to mingle with your classmates…if you want anything, Jaejoong can show you how..He’s an expert in this field…” I could feel that all the blood gushed to my face…OH NO! Not because of blushing but because I’m trying to surpass my anger from raising up.

 

“W…why…not…” Now I know…the way he looked at me…the way his eyes piercing at me not because of other reason but perhaps because of…hate…?

 

Mrs. Jang leaved us together after giving some instruction. There was a pregnant silence between us. I twitched my feet on the ground aimlessly while thinking what should I say in starting our conversation.

 

“So…where are we going…?” I tried to figure out what he was thinking or where he wanted to bring us and maybe I could interrupt…and it’s better if he could let me do it…

 

‘I should use my aegeyo…’

 

“To the class…” He simply answered that leave me dumfounded.

 

“Ehh…?” I understood when he pointed the way to our class. Jeez, maybe I’m too overestimated this jerk.

 

“I mean…our destination for our class trip…” Lucky for him that I could remain calm like this.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” He glared at me and stepped forward to me while I stepped backward till my back touched the wall. I flinched and closed my eyes tightly expect that maybe a slap or smack landed on my face for being such a crazy busy body.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…I love you…I really do…” With a hoarse husky voice, he uttered that. Is there something wrong with my hearing…? I lifted my eye lids open as his words took me by surprised but…

 

“Yun…mmmpphhh…” His warm lips connected with mine as I let my guard down…I…

 

Doing nothing except listened to my own heartbeat….feeling my temperature went up high and almost like burning my own cheek…

 

‘Is this a dream…? Umma…Please wake me up right now…’

 

And it works! I’m feeling his lips no more but somehow my legs went limp. I felt all my strength flew away leaving me weakly. I slipped down to the floor and Yunho…he didn’t just leave me like that but staring at me…

 

I fell in deep shock and no reaction taken when he once again moved closer to me and this time, a kiss landed on my cheek…

 

“I…Jung Yunho…really love you…Kim Jaejoong…” He whispered into my ears… His voice was well absorbed into my hearing and it’s kept repeating by itself. My heart’s thumping madly as he stood up and walked away; leaving me breathlessly.

 

“We’re going to Guam…! To my family rest house…” He shouted through the hall way.

 

“Guam…w…wait! I’ve…never been there…” Yunho disappeared. I shook away my ridiculous touching and emotional moment as I forced my legs to stand up.

 

“JUNG YUNHO!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! You..my first kiss…” I touched my lips and feeling embarrassed myself letting myself to be humiliated like that.

 

“ARRGGHHHHHHH!!!!” I stomped my feet to the ground and let out my irritating scream. I ran to our class soon after that.

 

*In the class

 

The noises came from every corner of the class as everyone busy in gossiping about the new transferred student a.k.a Jung Yunho when their idol a.k.a Kim Jaejoong entered into class walking grumpily.

 

“Jaejoongie…is it true you gave a chance to that Jung Yunho to handle our class trip this time…?” One asked on behalf of the class.

 

I gave a glance at Yunho who was sitting next to my table. How dare for him to sit there without my permission. Look at him; leaning back arrogantly…who did he think he is…?! I don’t know which wind that ‘kindly’ sent my curse words to him because soon after I said that…he rolled his eyes at me and absentmindedly I laid my eyes on his red lips…reminded me to our kiss just now…!!!!

 

“I…I’ll…assist him…” I looked down but I can see clearly his evil smirk…happy to look at the stuttering me explaining to all my fans… just wait…You’ll pay for it Jung Yunho!

 

I pulled my chair and sat there; trying so hard pretending that nothing had ever happened between us just now. Like it didn’t affect me at all… Wait a minute…so that’s mean, I just don’t mind someone came and kiss me…????!! OH HELL NO!!!!!

 

“Look Jung Yunho…starting from this second…I will not play nice anymore…even in your dream…I’ll never treat you nice…” I warned him and intentionally raised a flag for our war to begin.

 

“Who asked you to play nice…? Just because we kissed just now, doesn’t mean I want you to act like an angel to me…you’re a devil to begin with…” I sent him my death glare. I felt like I want to choke him to death till no shameless voice coming out from that mouth.

 

“You’re cursing me inside your heart, am I right…?” Oh my…I felt like the smoke coming out from every part of my body.

 

“I’m not buying your kiss at all…it’s so disgusting!!!” He snorted and smirked.

 

“That was your first kiss am I right …because people who have brain will never lay there and let to be kissed by a stranger…” The sounds of his fingers tapping on the table now really annoyed me.

 

“You stupid…just shut up!”  I gritted my teeth as I sensed that my anger is developing and even reach its limit.

 

“See…I was right then…”

 

“Shut up! I SAID SHUT UP!!!!” The whole classes now were looking at me suspiciously. I couldn’t let my reputation sink like this.

 

“I..I’m sorry…could you guys…lower your volume please…I’m afraid we might disturb other class…” I came out with an excuse completed with my charming smile. They returned my smile and nodded in understanding.

 

“Fuhh…thanks God!” I breathed in relief and just ignored an insane man beside me.

 

“JOONGIE!!! CAREFULL!!! THERE IS A COKCROACH UNDER YOUR TABLE!!!”

 

“OMO!!! WHERE WHERE?!!!” in a speed of lightning I’m now standing higher than everyone; up on my chair.

 

“THERE THERE!!!”  Everyone was pointing out under my table and I battled with myself seeing the creepy insect; the thing that I hate the most in this world moving silently climbing up the feet of my chair. I took another speed of step; jumping in a glimpse of an eye…

 

Jaejoong jumped to the next chair up into Yunho’s chest and hugged him with a shaky body.

 

“What the…” Then Yunho chuckled but still pulled Jaejoong in a long hug to calm down the sobbing young boy inside his arm.

 

“Owh my baby…there you are…” A nerd boy popped out of nowhere as he crawled down looking for his pet; the cockroach that scared Jaejoong hell out just now.

 

“PUT IT AWAY FROM ME!!! PUT IT AWAY FROM ME!!! PLEASE!!!” Jaejoong’s voice striking out as his classmate the owner of the cockroach lifted it up in front of the freak out Jaejoong.

 

“Aishh…Jin Suk-ah…how many times do we have tell you to lock your pet…don’t even bring it to the school…Jaejoong scared of it…” Sungmin; another classmate pulled Jin Suk away from Jaejoong.

 

“This is for my experiment…I can’t leave it at home…” Everyone just shook their head upon seeing the weirdo acted.

 

But the situation between Jaejoong and Yunho was different. Yunho just smiled when Jaejoong can’t stop hissed and screaming hysterically. He then decided to bring Jaejoong out of the class in bridal style; heading to a fountain in the school garden with Jaejoong in his embrace.  

 

After a couple minutes of silent treatment as Jaejoong wiped off the stain of tears on his face with the handkerchief given by Yunho; Jaejoong passed it back to him.

 

“I think your sanity was swept away along with your screaming just now…You think I’ll accept it back after you sniffed your sticky….” Jaejoong didn’t wait for Yunho to finish his sentence when he just threw it directly on Yunho’s face with a slumber face.

 

“Is this how you say thanks…?” Yunho hissed while pulling out the handkerchief from his face.

 

“Is this how you’re pretending that you’re a kind man…you’re bull!” Jaejoong stood up ready to leave Yunho behind when Yunho caught his wrist and twisted Jaejoong’s body around; pulling him into another hug.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…I love you…I really love you…” Jaejoong shivered up hearing Yunho whispered the same words again. He wriggled to get out of Yunho’s grasp but Yunho’s reflex faster than him. Instead of retreat; Yunho caught Jaejoong’s waist and brought him into another deep kiss that is more than enough to suffocate him.

 

They broke their kiss apart when they’re out of breath but this time Jaejoong’s hand is faster than Yunho; when a harsh slap landed on Yunho’s face.

 

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!!! YOU PULL A FIGHT WITH ME THOUGH WE JUST MET…YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME AND KISSED ME IN OUR FIRST MEETING!!!! Are you out of your mind?!” Jaejoong rubbed his wrist that was burnt due to Yunho’s tight held.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho called Jaejoong again.

 

“That wasn’t a part of pretending…”

 

*************************************************************