"Yoosumin's Mission" : Part 1

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

Hello~~~! I'm back...! thanks for those who were waiting for me patiently...I guess I'm taking a vacation for quite long...well; it had to be when I accidentally broke my shoulder in the midst of heaven vacation...it's certainly wasn't a nice way to spend my holiday...but who can see that coming...it's terribly painful but nothing more that I can do except to endure it....T_T....

It's okay....now back to the story...

 

**************************************************************

Title: Yoosumin's Mission

A Glimpse into it: The three of the DBSK's members have been schocked with the news about the separation of Yunjae couple. The sudden breaking up of both of the eldest in the Dong Bang Family has caused a chaotic to the rest of the three as that was never happened before. And that's when they came up with the mission to reunite Yunjae to be together again. The reason of their breaking up will slowly be revealed. Will they succeed...?

**************************************************************

 

DBSK’S RESIDENT:

Changmin took a spoon full of jigae and slurped all of it in one-go…But his eyes darted on 2 people sitting in an opposite with him.

 

“….and…YES!” Junsu shouted and jumped off from the chair.

 

“I lost again…!” Yoochun slapped his forehead and scowled.

 

Changmin eyed his hyung-deul... He sighed…They’re still have the time to play game when they’re supposed to eat…? But that’s not the actual problems clouded his mind at that time…It’s about his other two hyung-deul sitting across the huge table.

 

“What…? I’m eating now…” Junsu directly said when Changmin nudged his arm.

 

“Can’t you tell that something is wrong with Yunho and Jaejoong hyung…?” Changmin whispered. Jaejoong is barely touching the food in front of him and just playing with the spoon; twirling it around. On the other hand, Yunho’s movement was like a battery that reaches its limit.

 

“Don’t you think by now Jae hyung will pull your ear for playing game when we’re supposed to eat…?” Junsu mouthed an ‘o’ when he realized it.

 

“J…Jae hyung…do you mad at me and Yoochun…? we’re sorry…” Junsu apologized in advance.

 

“…huh…?” Jaejoong responded like he just wakes up from a day dreaming.

 

“Hyung-deul…what’s wrong…?” Yoochun asked as the curiosity flooded their heads.

 

“I’m done eating…” Jaejoong put down the chopstick and spoon back into the bowl and stood up.

 

“But you don’t even touch the food…?” Jaejoong looked back at his bowl.

 

“…Oh…I’m not eating…” He rephased his sentence.

 

“Jae hyung…” Changmin called sensing that it’s not just as simple as that.

 

“If you want mine, Min…Go ahead…You don’t need to ask me…” Obviously Jaejoong is out of his league at that time. He pushed his chair backward to get out but Yunho grabbed his wrist in time.

 

“There is something wrong with you two…? Did you have fight…?” Changmin can’t stand anymore.

 

Both of them exchanged look whether or not to proceed with their decision.

 

“We’re breaking up…” Both of them said in unison.

 

“WHAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!??????” Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin shouted in return.

********************************************************

“How can you not know Yoochun hyung…? Weren’t you and Jae hyung is a soul mate…?” Changmin scolded Yoochun.

 

The three of them were discussing about the matter when they saw Yunho carried lots of his stuff to move from the room he shared with Jaejoong.

 

“How would I know…? They look okay…” Yoochun replied.

 

“You, Junsu hyung…isn’t you’re Yunho hyung spoil brat…? How you failed to smell these things…?” Changmin moved to the next target; Junsu and interrogating them like he’s the matured one than them.

 

“How would I know…?” Junsu shrugged off.

 

“This is serious…” Yoochun uttered. All their eyes were on Jaejoong and Yunho. Yunho moved out his belongings into the maknae’s room and back to his former room to take some more.

 

“See…Jae hyung even help Yunho hyung to move out…! They’re seems okay…” Junsu pointed and they knew that.

 

“Min…since when you noticed about this…?” Yoochun’s eager to know.

 

“Hyung-deul…can’t you see…? I’m the one who stuck in between them each and every time…It’s been three weeks already…They stopped being sweet and loving to each other and…” Changmin mentioned about their sitting and standing position.

 

“IT’S BEEN THREE WEEKS AND YOU DIDN’T TELL US…????!!” Junsu shrieked.  Yoochun palmed his mouth in time.

 

“Don’t you dare to blame me…” Changmin warned them.

 

“I’m the maknae…I’ve barely expressed my emotion and you expect me to solve their problems…? You two are to blame…!”

 

“But you’re Jaejoong hyung baby girl!!!” Changmin’s eyes flared in anger.

 

“Baby boy…! Sorry… I’m over-reacted…” Junsu corrected his sentence.

 

“Whatever now…it’s too late already…Yoochun hyung, you go investigate Jae hyung…and Junsu hyung…go to Yunho hyung…” Changmin ordered them and they nodded ready to make a move before Yoochun stopped and laid his eyes on Changmin.

 

“And you, Min…?”

 

“I have to finish all the foods on the table…” Junsu and Yoochun’s eyes are ready to pop out; hoping that it was just some kind of a joke.

 

“WHAT…? IT’S SUCH A WASTE WE LEFT IT JUST LIKE THAT!!! Who know maybe this is the last time I could taste Jae hyung’s cooking…” Changmin’s last sentence is barely audible as he voiced it out with a low tone.

 

“No Min…we wouldn’t let them be…it’s not about us…it’s about them…” Yoochun interrupted.

 

“I know…I was surprised when they chose to end their relationship…For all these times; I have to admit that I salute them for having such a strong relationship…” Changmin said while lowering his head.

 

“Ahh I know…let us call this YOOSUMIN’S MISSION…! Mission to make Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung back together!” Junsu suggested while raising his hand up excitedly.

 

*A Day before

“Can’t you reconsider about this, Jae-ah…” Yunho’s sitting at the edge of the bed while Jaejoong pretending that he was asleep with his back faced Yunho.

 

“Jaejoongie…” Yunho placed his hand on Jaejoong’s arm but later was slapped away harshly by Jaejoong.

 

“I’ll sleep in the living room…” Jaejoong said; gathered the pillows and the blanket in his arms hurriedly without bother to have an eye contact with Yunho. Yunho pulled Jaejoong’s shoulder in time making him landing back on the bed.

 

“Let it be me…” Yunho snatched away the stuffs in Jaejoong’s arms and makes his way out of the room; heading towards the living room.

 

Jaejoong stupefied.

 

Did he overreact…? He wonders…

 

Slowly placing his back down on the bed; his body curved into a ball as he’s hugging his cold body. He caught the figure of elephant replica on the bed side table; a gift from Yunho to him…knowing that Jaejoong really love elephant.

 

And the tears make it way out of his eyes; rolled down slowly the moment he closed his eyes.

 

*At the living room

Yunho couldn’t sleep at all thinking about their arguments for weeks. Thinking how Jaejoong hates him very much and couldn’t afford to forgive him anymore…He knew what he has done was too serious to put it aside. Too serious that makes such an angel like Jaejoong couldn’t hold back the feeling of anger and betrayal.

 

“What should I do to have you back in my arms, Jaejoong-ah…? Just tell me anything except breaking up…”

 

Unknown to Yunho, Jaejoong was standing up on the stairs; leaning against the wall while crossing both of his arms to his chest. He heard what Yunho said.

 

‘Maybe this is the only way for us to stay close without having commitment to each other…you can do whatever you want to and don’t have to worry whether your action will hurt me or not…’ Jaejoong’s mind made his final decision as he made his way back to his bedroom.

 

*Flashback End

 

A soft knock against the door startled the residents inside the room.

 

“Junsu-ah…Yoochun-ah…Is Changmin with you guys…?”

 

“Yea hyung…he wants to play with us…” Yoochun answered on Changmin’s behalf.

 

“More like DISTURBING US, hyung…” Junsu added with a depressed tone.

 

“Junsu-ah…don’t hurt him…just play along with him…Yoochun-ah…you can take care of them, right…?”

 

“It’s impossible…but I will try…” Yoochun hid his giggle by palming his mouth while giving a thumbs up to Changmin and Junsu.

 

*Outside the room

 

“YAHHH!!!! THIS IS NOT PLAYING…THIS IS TORTURING!!! YAHH!!!” Jaejoong shook his head when he heard the sounds of people running inside. Junsu went nuts because of Changmin again.

 

“Min-ah…don’t forget to eat okay…I’ve prepared some cookies and pudding for you guys…” Jaejoong waits for some reaction from Changmin but oddly, there is no response from him like it’s not attempting at all.

 

“It’s weird…normally he will run out from the room when I mentioned about my cooking…” He frowned but decided to leave them alone.

 

*Inside the room

 

Yoochun strangled Changmin’s body to the ground while Junsu tied him around. Changmin’s struggling to get out from the grasp with his hands flailing on the air. Yoochun cupped his mouth not letting out any sound.

 

“You can eat later on…but now we need to concentrate on how to get them back together…it’s not the time to eat…” Yoochun whispered. Junsu knuckled Changmin’s forehead as soon as they finished.

 

Changmin sat up while pouting. He used his index finger to make an invisible circle on the floor; sulking.

 

“But I’m hungry…and its Jae hyung’s cooking…”

 

“Besides…my brain could only work after I’m done feeding my stomach…” Junsu gritted his teeth and woke up from his sitting position.

 

“I’ll get it for you…NOW THINK!!!”

 

*Back on Jaejoong

“Am I losing my touch already…?” He’s mumbling alone while examining his hands.

 

“What is it, Jae…?” Yunho stopped right in front of him; seeing the troubling Jaejoong.

 

“Nothing…Is my cooking taste differently now, Yun…?” Yunho shook his head without thinking twice.

 

“Delicious and attempting like always…”

 

“That’s because you love…”

 

Jaejoong didn’t continue. Yunho cocked his eyebrows when Jaejoong realized what he was about to say. It’s almost slip out of his mouth.

 

“Love you…?” Yunho finished what was in Jaejoong’s mind before.

 

“Love to eat…” Jaejoong wanted to leave it just like that; don’t want to prolong the conversation and smiled at Yunho. He took a step further to get away from the awkward situation but was stopped by Yunho. He’s holding on Jaejoong’s arm.

 

“You know the truth, Jaejoong-ah…You can’t deny the fact that I really love you…” Jaejoong closed his eyes tightly when Yunho said that. It’s such a painful for him to have to hear it once again when he still feel the same way too. He bit onto his lips to suppress it.

 

“You shouldn’t do this, Yunho-ah…you’re making hard for us to move on…we agreed to act like nothing happened and get along like before we started dating each other…” Jaejoong was definitely playing tough.

 

“Then tell me…is this the way we’re acting before we started dating…? We’re closer than this, you know that…I guess you don’t mind if I do this…” Yunho turned Jaejoong’s body around and lean forward; intending to peck on Jaejoong’s cheek but Jaejoong prevent him from doing so by blocking him with his hands.

 

“Why…?!!! You said that you want us to act like before…? Remember when you kissed me on the cheek…? I hugged you from the back multiple times back then…? We’re not even in a serious relationship at that time and we’re fine with it…!!!”

 

“And now, touching you is becoming a big issue! Why won’t you let me do it…? THAT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE AVOIDING ME, KIM JAEJOONG!!!” Yunho snapped.

 

“Answer me!”

 

“I’ve never agreed to break up… I never agree to anything like this…But still I did that because of you…! If everything is simple like you said; THEN TELL ME HOW!!!”

 

 “Just act what you do best…denying, pretending and lying…you’ve been doing that ever since we’ve dating…that’s what you do best, fooling people around us…” Jaejoong’s sharp words stabbed Yunho’s chest right at his heart.

 

“Just continue with your act…being the best manliest Uknow Yunho in the world; looking for a dream girl like Eugene noona or Jung Ji Hyun-shi…”

 

*Meanwhile

 

Junsu hid at a corner when he overheard every sentence. His body trembled; freaking out seeing the eldest people he love having fight; the rare thing ever happened in DBSK’s house.

 

“And yes…I’m avoiding you! I don’t want you to touch me with your filthy hands that went all over that girl’s body!” Junsu gasped in surprise. It’s hard to believe with what Jaejoong said.

 

“I don’t care if your confession to me is acknowledged by only people reside in this house and those who are really close to us…For me it’s more than enough…”

 

“Because I’m so assured that you won’t go around; cheating behind my back…but you did, don’t you…”

 

Junsu chewed his bottom lips; held his tears from falling down. Now he knew why…The two of them were never really tell the reason why they’re breaking up.

 

“No…Kim Junsu…you have to be strong…there must be some explanations behind this…Yunho hyung really love Jae hyung, it’s crystal clear…” He nodded; convincing himself. He adjusted his voice a little bit.

 

“JAE HYUNG!!! CAN YOU BRING US THE COOKIES AND PUDDING PLEASE…!!! CHANGMIN WENT CRAZY BECAUSE I LOCKED HIM IN THE ROOM” Junsu shouted and it succeed to distract the couple downstairs.

 

“Jae…please…” Yunho’s begging him for the last time.

 

“Say whatever you want to say…but I really love you…I just want you…no other girls…no Jung Ji Hyun-shi…no Eugene noona…you, Jaejoongie~”

 

“Yunho-ah…save it…I can’t let Changmin wait any longer…”

 

Junsu peeked for the last time before he sneaked back into his room just to see the tall angry Shim Changmin waiting for him; both hands on his waist and feet tapping on the floor.

 

“Hyung…” Junsu jumped on the bed and lie next to Yoochun pretending that he didn’t see Changmin.

 

“You want to starve me to death, don’t you…? You’ve been gone for too long and all you did is calling Jae hyung to bring the food here and come inside with empty handed…?????”

 

“What…does it matter…? You’re still alive…” Junsu talked back in sarcasm.

 

“JUNSU HYUNG!!!!!!” Changmin is ready to attack him when Yoochun poking his thigh.

 

“Su…..you owed me an explanation…”

********************************************************

Mission 1:

Jaejoong was the last one out of their house as he’s in charge of checking on the safety of the house before leaving like always. Yunho’s busy discussing with their manager about their schedule while the rest were already in the car waiting for them. When Jaejoong opened up the door, he noticed that Junsu sat on his usual place and Yoochun took Yunho’s seat. Changmin was nowhere around and not in his seat either.

 

“What are you guys doing…?” He asked to Junsu and Yoochun.

 

“You and Yunho hyung sit at the back…we get in first and we’re feeling like stealing you guys seats for today…” They grinned idiotically at him. He just shook his head because he’s totally not in the mood to play with them, so he just hopped on the back seat…

 

‘It’s not like I’m not used to…besides Changmin will sit in between us later on…’ That’s what Jaejoong thought.

 

“Ehh…?” Yunho wondered the same thing when he came.

 

“At the back…at the back…” Junsu motioned his finger; ordered Yunho to sit at the back. He glanced at Jaejoong who’s focusing out of the window with the headphones stuck on already.

 

“Where’s Changminnie…?” Yunho asked when he realized that Changmin wasn’t in there yet.

 

“HERE HYUNG! I’M HERE!!! AT THE FRONT!!!!!!” Changmin waved his hand while cheering happily saying that he’ll not being sandwiched by Yoochun and Junsu that day.

 

‘OH DAMN!!! How can I forget that manager hyung will go in a different car today…’ Jaejoong noted to curse himself inside. He pretended that he’s staying unaffected and ignored the presence of Yunho next to his side.

 

Jaejoong sat at the end of the seat while Yunho sat at the other end leaving the hole in between them.

 

‘The space will be gone soon anyway…’ Yoosumin smirked thinking of their plan.

 

Their journey to airport was somehow a bit longer than it used to and it’s being so many hours passed but they haven’t reached at the front door of airport, yet. Yunho started to suspect something and want to ask when he heard Changmin and Junsu quarrelling at the front.  

 

“You stupid maknae…! You said you can show him the way…now where are we…?!!!” Junsu whacked Changmin’s head and earned a loud whine from the youngest.

 

“Yoochun-ah…what’s wrong…?” Yunho can’t discard his responsibility as a leader at that time. It’s his job to ensure the safety of s.

 

“It’s a new driver, hyung…he’s started working today…” Yoochun explained.

 

“And this stupid kid assured us that he can show him the way…” Junsu groaned.

 

Jaejoong’s eye lids cracked open. He examined their current situation and realized that they are far from the right path.

 

“Changmin-ah…ask him to make turn to the left…there is a way out there…” Jaejoong informed. Luckily Jaejoong recognized the route and thanks to his hobby; he loves to drive whenever he’s freed from the hectic schedule.

 

“Yea hyung…” Changmin delivered the information to the driver.

 

“Ahh Min..not that way…this way will lead us to the rural area…” Jaejoong warned him when he noticed that the car went to the other way against of what he had mentioned.

 

“YOU STUPID…I SAID LEFT NOT RIGHT!!!” Changmin’s fist was an inch to land on the driver’s head when Jaejoong’s voice stopped him at the right time.

 

“Give him a chance, Min…” Changmin smirked when he heard what Jaejoong said. Jaejoong is always like that; being the kindhearted one.

 

“Yea Min…I didn’t teach to act cruel to everyone who pisses you off…show him the right route and be patient…” Yunho butted in.

 

“Yea, Min…listens to what Umma and Appa said…” Yoochun intentionally bring the title up. Like what they predicted; Yunho clearing up his throat while Jaejoong coughed; surprised.

 

‘The show will now begin…’

 

“I have to make a call to manager hyung hoping that he could rearrange the schedule if possible…” Yunho hurriedly make a speed dial and inform the manager about their current situation.

 

“It’s okay Yunho-ah…take your time…there are some misunderstanding about the schedule and apparently I was wrong…you guys have lots of time to make it up, okay…”

 

“Thank God…” Yunho heaved a grateful sigh.

 

“Our schedules begin at 11.30 a.m…we can catch up…” Jaejoong nodded.

 

“Min…can you…Owh OMO!”

 

It caught Yunho and Jaejoong off guard when the car make a sudden drift to the left causing Jaejoong to lose his balance and slid to the other direction. As a result of that, he fell on top of Yunho’s laps.  

 

“Sorry!” Changmin shouted.

 

Jaejoong stunned and glued on top of Yunho’s laps. And so does Yunho. They stayed in that condition for couple of minutes before both of them regain back their souls. Yunho helped Jaejoong to lift his body off from his laps.

 

“T…Thanks…” Jaejoong muttered and Yunho nodded. Jaejoong adjusted his position when another shocking turning threw him into Yunho’s open arms.

 

“Sorry once again!” Changmin shouted from the front seat.

 

Jaejoong hurriedly pushed his body out of Yunho’s graps and retreated back to his seat.

 

“C…Changmin-ah…what’s wrong…?” Jaejoong and Yunho asked in unison.

 

“Nothing’s wrong…WOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!” All of them screamed altogether when the same thing happened again making them stumbled on their own seat.

 

At the back: Yunho and Jaejoong widened their eyes up to their limit as their lips connected to each other.

 

At the front: Yoosumin grinned in satisfaction as their plan worked out. And the cold sweat dripped down from the driver’s forehead and he heaved a relieved sigh. There was a note pasted  in front of him;

 

~Making them kiss each other no matter what…if not; you can kiss your new job goodbye~

 

*That Night

The door knob of Jaejoong’s room has been twisted open cautiously by the stranger. The once dark room was now light up a bit; showing a clear figure of sleeping person on the bed. He then tip toed; moving closer towards the bed and crouched on the floor facing the sleeping Jaejoong’s face. He moved the hair strands that covered half of Jaejoong’s face to the side just to have a better vision of him.

 

“I know you wouldn’t listen to what I’m about to say and I don’t know how else to make you to listen to my explanation. I know by whispering to you when you’re sleeping is ridiculous but still I want to say it…” He took a deep breath as his fingers trailed on Jaejoong’s cheek.

 

“Cheating on you is the last thing I’d do…I know sometimes my ego seems to surpass all the true feeling I have for you…I know there are times that I hurt your feeling by saying things that against my will on the show…” He lowered his until it touched the ground and leant against the bedside table with his legs folded up to his chest.

 

“I’ve known you before we debuted. You became the most precious thing in my life unconsciously…Everything that you’ve done, affecting me…You become my biggest priority.” Jaejoong remain still; doesn’t budge a bit. Its looks he was in a deep slumber that he won’t hear anything that coming out from Yunho’s heart.

 

“I don’t know when I start to fell for you…but when I realized it…I was already deeply irrevocably madly in love with you…loving you is not a lie…do you know that the most anticipating moment every day for me is to be alone with you and express my love to you…” He swallowed down his saliva and gazed at Jaejoong’s peaceful face.

 

“I can’t stop loving you Jaejoong-ah…you’re the greatest thing in my life that I won’t never let it go…I can lie that I can let you go if that is what you want to hear…”

 

“How I really wish that you would know everything that’s going on in this stupid heart…I just want to hug you, love you and seeing you loving me back…”

 

“I want to say that I really love you every time I see you…”

 

“I want to accompany you to sleep…”

 

“I want to be the one that you feel safe to be with and protected…”

 

“I want to smile like I used to…that only you would understand…”

 

“I want…” Yunho stopped because of the runny nose. He pulled himself together and stands up…

 

“I just want to love you…and continue loving you…” He bent down his body with his lips aiming for Jaejoong’s fair delicate skin; slowly he placed his lips on Jaejoong’s cheek kissing him softly and made his way out of the room.

 

The door has been closed with a light sound of click and Yunho was no longer can be seen. There is no movement coming from the sleeping Jaejoong except that…

 

His eyes were now opened.

 

He brought his hand to touch his cheek where the kiss landed. He closed his eyes once again just to reverse everything back in his mind; replay it again and again…Every words of confession has been registered into the box of his memory and melt his heart…

 

******************************************

Tell me what you guys think...it's a bit long...that's okay, right...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!