"No Shouting but Kissing!!!"

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

"AUCHHH!!!!” A groaning and screaming broke the silence in the morning in DBSK’s mansion.

 

“YESS…I WIN!!!” Yunho smirked and celebrated his victory. He just pushed Jaejoong down from the bed with his feet.

 

“YOU STUPID BASTARD JUNG YUNHO!!!!HOW DARE YOU!!!!”

 

Jaejoong screamed as he rubbed his while Yunho grinned seeing him like that. He folded his arms to his chest and stuck out his tongue and it successfully irritated Jaejoong. Yunho was the winner that day and they always behave like that. Whoever woke up earlier will sneak into the other room and will use his own way to wake the other up.

 

“At least you’re not wet…like I was yesterday…luckily I have a strong body immune and if not I must caught flu right now…” Yunho replied in satisfaction.

 

“BUT YOUR WAS NOT THIS HURT!!!” Jaejoong screamed again and Yunho just chuckled. He looked at his own face at the mirror and pretended that he doesn’t hear what Jaejoong just said.

 

*Meanwhile

 

“Arghh not again….” Junsu mumbled in his sleep. Actually he was already awake by the thunder made by Jaejoong and Yunho.

 

“Am I the only one who thinks that they are the child who trapped in the older bodies…?” Yoochun asked while rubbing his eyes. Both of them sleep in the same room while the other three sleep separately in different room. It is because Junsu and Yoochun is a couple.

 

*Back to Jaejoong’s room

 

Jaejoong protested by sleeping back on his bed ignored Yunho who was standing in front of him. He covered the whole of his body with the comforter.

 

“YOU! KIM JAEJOONG WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!! IF NOT...” Yunho was burning in anger.

 

He doesn’t want to lose to Jaejoong but Jaejoong just ignored him and that made him felt like useless even he had successfully wake Jaejoong up. He then jumped onto Jaejoong who was covered with the comforter on the bed. Jaejoong groaned again as the size of Yunho who bigger than skinny Jaejoong. The one that separated them right now was the comforter because Yunho’s face was so close with Jaejoong’s face right now.

 

Both of them struggled to win. Yunho pulled the comforter open but Jaejoong cover his body back. They have been doing like that until Jaejoong used his last energy to push Yunho off him.


 

“YOU’RE SO HEAVY FOR GOD SAKE!!! GODDAMMIT!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE EARLY IDIOT???” Yunho was laughing full heartedly when he saw how Jaejoong’s appearance right now. Jaejoong who is a fashionista and really care with his personality right now have a bad hair day due to their fight.

 

“IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOU HAVE A SKINNY BODY JUST LIKE A GIRL…?DO YOU KNOW HOW TO EAT???IF YOU KNOW THEN GAIN YOUR WEIGHT NOW SO THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE TO FIGHT WITH ME…” Jaejoong gave a stern look at Yunho, he threw the pillow towards Yunho and hit Yunho directly on the face. Jaejoong hold his stomach because of laughing.

 

“Aishh stupid Kim Jaejoong. You ruined my handsome face. DON’T BLAME ME IF I HIT YOU LATER ON BECAUSE I’M STRONG LIKE A MAN!!!” Heard those words, Jaejoong threw something on him again but this time Jaejoong threw a thick book as he took it from the side table. Yunho stumbled due to the effect of it and fall backward. A new red line transferred on his face.

 

“SEE!!!NOW YOU’RE NO LONGER HANDSOME…LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY ROOM…? YOU MESSED UP EVERYTHING UGLY FACE…!!”

 

Yunho stood up slowly and looked around. He smiled evilly as he wanted to leave Jaejoong and the messy room. Jaejoong grabbed his wrist just in time and twisted his wrist make it the other man landed on the bed once again. Jaejoong crawled onto Yunho’s body as he sat up in the stomach with Yunho’s body was in between Jaejoong’s legs. He blocked Yunho with his legs. Yunho’s body stiffened seeing Jaejoong was topping him. His mind was not working properly as he kept looking at Jaejoong bare chest; Jaejoong was only in his boxer. Yunho gulped down his saliva and wanted to avoid the sight but his eyes then landed on Jaejoong’s attempting legs. The beads of sweat covered his forehead because of too nervous.

 

“ARE YOU ATTRACTING ON ME JUNG YUNHO??? DO YOU THINK THAT I’M GOING TO SEDUCE YOU???OWH PLEASE…IN YOUR DREAM!!!” Jaejoong was scolding at him seeing Yunho’s face changed into a red chili.

 

“LIKE I REALLY WANT YOU TO SEDUCE ME! YOUR BODY HAS NO CURVE AND NOT GORGEOUS!!” Yunho screamed at him but he knew that he was wrong. His hands was holding Jaejoong’s waist at that time surely knew Jaejoong have a perfect dream curve.

 

They continued bickering and picking on each other and finally stopped when someone opened up the door.

 

“Hyung-deul…can you please stop fighting right now…? Jae-hyung, I’m hungry~~~My stomach needs to be fed right now…” Changmin rubbed his stomach in circle and pouted cutely. Yunho and Jaejoong looked at each other then they burst into laughter when seeing how cute Changmin is begging for food.

 

Yunho passed his hand to Jaejoong and Jaejoong accepted it. Yunho helped him to stand up. Yunho then helped Jaejoong repaired back his hair as he knew Jaejoong very well. Yoosu couple walked passed in front of Jaejoong’s room as they stopped seeing Jaejoong and Yunho were making the bed together.

 

“Min..come down with us…don’t disturb that love birds…” Junsu grabbed Changmin’s wrist demanded him to follow them…

 

“Love birds…? Since when they become a couple…?” Changmin asked with innocent look with his steps followed yoosu couple to go down from the stairs.

 

“They will…soon…” yoochun added with his hand covered his mouth; yawned while Junsu nodded agreed with his lover.

 

“Min…aren’t you tired to repeat the same thing everyday. It was always you that broke them from quarrelling. If not in Jae hyung’s room, it will be in Yunho hyung’s room…” Junsu asked with his hand pulled out the chair to have a seat waiting in the dining room for breakfast. He put his elbows on the table and palmed his chin.

 

“Ermm…I never think about it before…maybe because I’m doing it for my benefit too…” Changmin answered but he not followed the two by seating in the dining room together. He brought his feet lazily to look what edible things in the kitchen.

 

“For your benefit…? For what…?” Yoochun asked surprised with the youngest.

 

“For this…” Changmin answered simply with hand patted on his empty stomach. Both of them just shook their head.

 

“Min…come here sit with us…Jae hyung is a bit late today…you have to wait first…” Yoochun urged the youngest man to be patience.

 

“But I’m really hungry. I didn’t take supper last night because someone forgot to wake me up…” He gave a meaningful look to Junsu.

 

“If you said so, I’ll cook then…” Junsu woke up from his seat heading towards the kitchen. His action surprised both of them as they never see Junsu put his hand on making some food before.

 

“Owhhh no…I’m sick…Junsu hyung, you don’t have to do that because I have lost my appetite already. I’m sick…sick people only need Jae hyung’s cook to get better…” Changmin pretended to fall sick and stopped Junsu from cooking.

 

“What…I know how to cook too…” Junsu grabbed the pan but this time Yoochun helped Changmin to stop Junsu seeing that he was so serious to cook.

 

“Owh please…you will only make me fall sick for real!” Changmin was nagging and Junsu heard what he said. He then pulled Changmin’s left ear and squeezed it hardly. Changmin yelped asking for help just when Jaejoong and Yunho came down from upstairs.

 

“What’s wrong yoochun…?What happened…?” Jaejoong asked with care. He hurriedly helped Changmin by letting go Junsu’s hand from his ear. He then hugged Changmin to protect him.

 

“N..Nothing…I just telling him an idea to put you and Yunho hyung in one room so that I don’t need to run from one room to another room looking for both of you early in the morning but Junsu hyung think that it was ridiculous..” Changmin answered bluntly as an idea popped up in his head in a sudden when he saw the two.

 

“WHAT!!!” Yunho and Jaejoong shouted in unison as they pointed at each other with the index finger. Yoochun and Junsu looked at each other and then smiled silently when they understood Changmin’s plan.

 

“It was decided like that then…Yunho hyung, I’ll help you to pack your things and move into Jae hyung’s room…” Changmin patted at Yunho’s shoulder with Yunho looked at him clueless.

 

“NO!!!I’LLNOT!!!!” And again both of them yelled at the same time.

 

“Come one hyung…Minnie just wanted to reduce your burden. Besides, you guys like to enter the other’s room very much right…?” Yoochun supported Changmin’s brilliant idea.

 

“BUT WHY IT MUST BE JAEJOONG’S ROOM….Why it’s not mine…?”

 

“Because your room looks like a big trash can while Jae hyung’s room much more clean than yours…I don’t want to make Jae hyung become sick by staying in your room…He’s my life’s supporter…” Changmin answered as he showed his thumbs up to Jaejoong and Jaejoong chuckled.

 

And then it was decided just like that. There were no more rebuttals coming from their mouth as they were agreed to it taking it as a challenge. When night comes replaced the day, both of them becoming so nervous to sleep on the same bed. They never think about it before and Jaejoong suddenly become so shy with Yunho. Both of them will look ay each smiling shyly and nervously just like a newlywed couple treasuring their first night. When they are about to sleep with Jaejoong waiting for Yunho to come and sleep beside him on the bed, Yunho switch off the light.

 

“YOU STUPID!!! WHY DO YOU SWICTH OFF THE LIGHT??? I CAN’T SLEEP IN THE DARK!!!” Jaejoong’s voice was heard shouting at Yunho. Yunho stumbled in the dark just when he was about to step on the bed, shock with the high voice of Jaejoong.

 

“I CAN’T SLEEP WITH THE LIGHT ON!!!” Yunho argued back but he didn’t go back to switch on the light only landed his body beside Jaejoong.

 

“I DON’T CARE!!! NOW YOU’RE SLEEPING IN MY ROOM THEN YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW MY RULE!!!” Jaejoong shouted back at him with his hand pushed Yunho down from the bed.

 

“THEN SWITCH ON THE LIGHT BY YOURSELF BECAUSE I’LL NOT!!” Yunho annoyed with Jaejoong as he covered the whole of his body with the blanket and ignored the shaking Jaejoong beside him. Jaejoong stayed at the same place, didn’t wake up and didn’t budge. He hugged himself with his hand and circled his body into a ball.

 

“But I’m scared of the dark…” Jaejoong whispered to himself and Yunho heard it. He come closer to Jaejoong’s body and wrapped his arm around Jaeoong’s tiny waist. Jaejoong’s body jerked up and due to the foreign touch on his body and his body was shaking more than before.

 

“Just close your eyes and you will see me…I’ll always accompany you and be by your side hugging you like this. I’ll protect you from the evil darkness and kiss you good night like this…” Yunho kissed Jaejoong forehead and

 

Jaejoong’s cheek as he tightened the hug on the waist and their body was in touch with each other. Jaejoong loosened his body a bit feeling secure inside Yunho’s arm. He let Yunho snuggled into his neck and placed his head above his shoulder. He can feel the Yunho’s breathe touch his neck and a smile crept into his lips. He was blushing madly and luckily the dark room can hide his red cheek.

 

“You promise, you won’t leave me…?” Jaejoong asked Yunho slowly. He assumed that Yunho was already sleeping but he felt Yunho’s hand pulled his body around to face him. With the help from the light of the moon, he can see Yunho’s face smiling sweetly at him. He looked down and stared on the bare chest of Yunho.

 

“Have I ever leaved you before…?” Yunho whispered through Jaejoong’s ear asking. Jaejoong shook his head slowly.

 

“ Just sleep…I’ll be right here with you…I promise that when you close your eyes you’ll see me…” Yunho added as he tightened the hug making Jaejoong’s lips accidentally kissed Yunho’s collarbone.

 

“You’re b….bluffing…” Jaejoong said carefully with intention to hide his feeling that was really nervous. He knew that he might be failed to hide the fast beating of his heart. He knew for sure that Yunho’s will hear and can feel it. However he smiled and all his worries disappeared as he also can feel the fast beat of Yunho’s heart. When he closed his eyes, all that he can see is Yunho’s smiling face. He felt Yunho’s hand rubbed his back slowly and gently and he felt comfortable with it and more calm.

 

“Y…Yunho…?” Jaejoong gasped when he felt Yunho’s lips was in touch with his lips. He didn’t feel that it was wrong but he was unsure with what reason Yunho’s doing it.

 

“This is the real goodnight kiss…” Yunho told him as he once again placed his lips onto Jaejoong. Jaejoong don’t know how to react but his instinct told him to response to it. He grab that opportunity by feeling every part of Yunho’s lips when Yunho gave him a wet kiss. Yunho onto his bottom lips harder making his lips parted and Yunho entered his tongue slowly into Jaejoong’s mouth. They shared their first night in the same room and in the same bed with a passionate kiss.

 

“Y…yunho-ah…why you’re d..doing this…” Jaejoong asked soon after they broke the kiss.

 

“Doing what….?” Yunho making Jaejoong don’t know how to reply. He was so nervous after sharing their first passionate kiss together. At the same time he afraid that Yunho doing it without any purpose.

 

“Doing this…??” Jaejoong unable to answer as Yunho kissed him again enticing him in every part of his body as Yunho demonstrated it. When Yunho released his numb lips, Jaejoong nodded slowly.

 

“Because I love you…” Yunho said and kissed Jaejoong’s forehead. Jaejoong blinked his eyes rapidly disbelieved with Yunho’s answer. They were fighting, quarreling, bickering and picking on each other but tonight Yunho confessed his feeling towards him….?

 

“Y…You do…? T..This is not s..somekind of p…prank from y..you right…?” Jaejoong stuttered in Yunho’s arm.

 

“I only gave my kiss just for you, Jaejoong-ah…and will only give my kiss just for you…and now, you have to be mine and mine only….you can only say the words ‘I love you’ to me and not others…” Yunho might looks like he was desperated in getting Jaejoong’s love but actually he’s not. He just expressed what he really feels.

 

“But I always say ‘I love you’ to Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin and my family too…” Jaejoong was saying with a wide smile planted on his lips. He knew what yunho really mean for but he just wanted to drag it further.

 

“Not like this…the words that coming deep down purely from your heart…” yunho touched Jaejoong’s bare chest to show it to him…Jaejoong took Yunho’s hand and put it back to his own waist. He nodded and bravely placed his face on Yunho’s chest while hugging Yunho back.

 

“Araso…Araso…I can’t believe that you’ll confess your love to me…but I can’t believe either that I’m secretly falling in live in you…”

 

Tomorrow morning, they woke up without shouting at each other anymore. Jaejoong woke up first but he was doing nothing except for staring at Yunho’s cute face while sleeping. He waited until Yunho opened up his eyes due to the light coming from the sun shining to his face. When he opened up his eyes, he saw that Jaejoong was smiling at him.

 

“No shouting anymore…?” Yunho asked as he sniffed onto Jaejoong’s neck.

 

“Na-ah…but there is kissing…” Jaejoong said…Yunho brought his eyes back to see Jaejoong and Jaejoong was nodding. They leaned to each other closer and closer and cherished their moment of morning kissing together. Jaejoong was giggling and wanted to have another kiss. They closed their gap as Yunho intertwined their fingers together.

 

*THUMPP!!!

 

“Jae-hyung…I’m hungry…” Changmin rudely pushed their door’s room while rubbing his stomach in circle. His other’s hand was rubbing his eyes. Both Yunho and Jaejoong hanged their mouth wide open as they just about to kiss but interrupted by hungry Changmin.

 

Yoosu couple passed by their door and saw Jaejoong and Yunho were still in blanket topless and hugging each other intimately. Junsu grabbed Changmin’s hand and closed the door.

 

“Min…come down…umma and appa ‘busy’ this morning…so we need to order from outside for breakfast….” Yoochun said and Changmin followed them just like a baby; nodded and pouted cutely.

 

“If this is continuing everyday like this, I’ll miss my delicious Jae hyungs cooking after this…do we need to separate them…?”Changmin asked with his thinking posing while stepping down the steps. Yoochun and Junsu changed their glances to each other then to Changmin.

 

“NOPE!!!” they both said in unison.

 

“For the first time we can sleep peacefully and enjoy the nice morning without their ringing voice…? I don’t think we want to sacrifice this feeling…” Yoochun said as he gave a romantic kiss on Junsu’s lips.

 

*At Yunjae’s bedroom

 

“Do we need to worry about them…? What would they think if they seeing us like this…?” Jaejoong asked with his finger trailed down on Yunho’s chest.

 

“We’ll think about it later. Right now, we have something else more important to do…” Yunho replied as he pulled Jaejoong’s neck close to his face.

 

*********************************************************