"Love Letter to My Bestfriend" : Part 3

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

 ~Staring at you is like staring at the most beautiful picture in the world...hearing your voice is like hearing the most melodious and addicted song in the universe...your tears is like a powerful poison for me and your love confession is like a magical cure out af all~

*Jaejoong’s POV

I’m spreading both my arms feeling the cozy minds touched my body as if it followed the soft rhythm that that inaudible to human’s hearing.

 

“Am I in heaven now…?”

 

Then I heard a soft chuckle coming from my behind. My eye lids broke open in an instance when seeing the smiling Yunho.

 

“Definitely not…” I huffed in frustration and pouted because he’s not supporting at all.

 

Owh…I’m now standing in a very big yacht that Yunho claimed he just borrowed from an old man which I barely believe in his words. And we’re in Bora Bora island; my island of happiness.

 

Yunho’s important meeting was settled ahead in Seoul so no more Paris. I can’t tell how frustrated I was and seeing me who just stared hopelessly at the plane ticket, he decided to bring me to a place that I wanted to go the most…And here I am!

 

“You ruined my peaceful moment…!” Jaejoong protested like a little kid and just turned away from Yunho to other direction. From chuckling, Yunho’s laughter grew up into a big one.

 

“I should record how you look like just now…Your nose is shaky up down and your cheek just like a balloon moving and moving when the wind blew into you…” He took a second to explain while holding onto his stomach then continued laughing.

 

“Then don’t look…” Jaejoong placed himself on a bench right at the corner of the yacht while throwing his attention into the wide ocean. Yunho stopped fully when he saw Jaejoong who absorbed in the scenery or maybe in his sulking.

 

“If I’m not looking at you then where I’m supposed to look at…? You grabbed my attention all the time…” Jaejoong heard that but resist to smile.

 

Yunho sat behind Jaejoong and pulled Jaejoong into his embrace that surprised Jaejoong outmost. He didn’t show any way of resistance but instead rested his head comfortably on Yunho’s broad chest.

 

“Happy Birthday…” Yunho whispered slowly into Jaejoong’s ears.

 

“M-My birthday…?” Jaejoong asked the latter back. He raised his head a bit to look at Yunho. Yunho just smiled as he replied with a slight nod.

 

"I forgot about it..."Jaejoong finally realized.

 

“I prepared this just for your birthday…I know you really hate someone who throw away money wasted just for you…So I used my own effort to celebrate your birthday…I’m telling you the truth just now that I didn’t buy this yacht..” Yunho explained deliberately.

 

“Y-you didn’t…?” Jaejoong played with Yunho’s long fingers which were placed on his tummy. Once again Yunho replied him with a nod.

 

“And I know you want this badly…” Yunho fished out something sparkling out of the box and slowly he put it on Jaejoong’s neck.

 

“Yun! But this one is expensive! I know!”

 

Jaejoong scolded Yunho as soon as he looked at the necklace. As he reminisced back the moment he saw the necklace displayed behind the thin glass wall, he never forget the price that was attached below. TOO EXPENSIVE!

 

“Trust me…I won’t do something that you don’t like, Jae…” Yunho stopped Jaejoong from untied the necklace on his neck. Jaejoong let out a deep sigh as he surrendered. He knew very well that his body started to act against his mind when it involved with Yunho. He swore that he felt his hand melted with the touch of Yunho just now.

 

“I admit that I really love this necklace but I don’t want to burden you with anything.” Jaejoong changed back on the same position sitting comfortably on Yunho’s warm embrace.

 

“I realized it years ago that you and Hyun Joong have a lot of differences. It’s such disadvantage on part of him when it comes on money. Maybe because for that reason I don’t mind with the simple present as long as it comes from his heart…” Yunho pulled out both of his arms out of Jaejoong’s waist and stood up immediately. Jaejoong twitched with the sudden attitude outburst from Yunho.

 

“I told you that I won’t do something that you hate…and stop comparing me with Hyun Joong…like what you said just now, we have nothing in common…” Yunho’s voice vibrated sternly.

 

“Yun…” Jaejoong started to feel guilty. He didn’t mean it to hurt Yunho’s heart.

 

“For your information, everything that I owned today with my own effort…I didn’t just sit and swung my legs around waiting for the money to fly on my laps…I worked hard for it…” Yunho retorted before he left Jaejoong on the deck alone and walked into the cabin.

 

“Yun…I’m sorry…” Jaejoong ran after Yunho into the cabin but Yunho locked himself in the room.

 

“Yun…I didn’t mean to compare you with him…I…Yun I’m sorry…” Jaejoong knocked on the door couple of times but obviously Yunho just ignored him.

 

Inside of the room, Yunho can’t stop cursing himself for being such a dumb that he can grab this chance when they are alone to own Jaejoong’s heart.

 

“I’m right here in front of you and why you only see someone who didn’t know how to appreciate you like I did…?” Yunho muttered; ruffled his hair in irritation. He cradled his face with his palms, hid his river of tears.

 

“I love you…I only love you, dammit!” But the love was confessed in a very low voice that it’s impossible for the man who was standing in regret outside of the door able to hear it.

 

Jaejoong didn’t know what else he supposed to do. The words ‘sorry’ uttered for so many times already. He ended up crying slowly; slid his body down on the floor leaning against the door.

 

“Yunho never mad at me…I was so stupid…I could have just said thanks you and tell him that I love everything that he gave me…” Jaejoong sobbed as he brought the knees up to his chest slammed his wet face inside the knees.

 

“And my heart’s hurting so much…”

 

Jaejoong just stayed there like that waiting for the door to be opened till his back started to ache and his became numb sitting on the cold floor. They are still in the wide ocean but his heart felt really cold though he was inside the cabin. Tired of waiting; his mind thinking to make something to drink. On his way to the kitchen, he bumped with the owner of the yacht smiling sweetly at Jaejoong.

 

“Thanks for handling the yacht for us…” Jaejoong bowed a bit to him avoid an eye contact afraid that he might notice the stain of tears on his face.

 

“My pleasure…you must be happy knowing that your lover did all this for you…aahhh young man these days…you know what he said when he came to me yesterday…I won for the best yacht in the contest and he was hoping that I can lend him the yacht for a day…he said because I won, he wanted to borrow my luck too…” That old man chuckled as he remembered that day how Yunho was.

 

“This yacht is yours…?” Jaejoong asked for the details and he nodded smiling.

 

 

“Owh…how was the confession...? He said he wanted to propose someone he loved…seeing you wearing that necklace, he must propose you already right…?”

 

Jaejoong’s heart stopped for about 10 seconds before it continued pumping hardly. He felt his knees went weak. He stumbled backward and lucky him there was a wall that can catch him from falling.

 

“B..but I hurt his feeling…” Regret flooded his heart. He felt he was suffocated with the guilty feeling though he’s not drowning in the blue ocean.

 

“Uncle…do you have the key for the main room…? Can you lend me for a while…” The confused old man just giving him the spare key because he have no idea for what Jaejoong was saying.

 

*Jaejoong POV

I decided to enter the room even without his permission. I have to do something in return and ask for his forgiveness. I pushed the door forward and I could see that he was lying on the sofa watching TV; or more like he was in deep sleep.

 

“Yun…” I shook his body gently but earned no response from the sleeping man. I gazed at him and examined every part of him. The little tiny mole just at the corner of his lips caught my attention. I took out my index finger and touched it. Then I giggled feeling funny.

 

“Yun…wake up…” I shook him again but he still didn’t budge. His eyes’ lids closed tightly. I caressed his cheek then I ran finger through the bridge of his nose. This time he brought both of his hands to his chest and crossed it together while his body curled into a ball.

 

“Yun…are you cold…? Yun wake up…” I patted at his arms several times in attempt to wake him up.

 

“Yun…I wanna say I’m sorry…I wanna say that I really love verything that you have done for me, anything that you gave me…this necklace…so please wake up…I wanna say it…” I sighed in frustration. I sat on the floor facing him.

 

“Yun, at least wake up and sleep on the bed…you’re cold…” I was greeted with the silence. All of my words I uttered before were engulfed by the envy silence. I sighed in defeated.

 

“Then I don’t have any choice…” I pushed his body to the back a bit and brushed his hands off to reveal his broad chest.

 

Slowly yet gently I lay on the couch and moved backward till my back touched his chest to lean on him. This couch is rather small to support two people sleeping on it; making it’s impossible for me to restrain myself from falling down to the floor.

 

“Stubborn…” I fidgeted in surprised when he said that. I can bet that I’ll fall down on my face if it’s not because of him locked his arm around my waist at that time.

 

“Can’t you see there is a huge bed waiting for you there…?” I have no courage to face him. I know he’s still angry and I’m here trying very hard to stick with him in the so called big couch. He sighed.

 

“Yun…? I’m sorry…please don’t mad at me…and I can’t sleep without you…” My voice getting lower and lower but I hope he still hear it because I won’t repeat it twice unless I wanna die in embarrassment.

 

“Turn around…” He said in one breath.

 

I bluntly followed his order in turning around. I stupefied once I realized that my face was an inch away from him and our lips was almost in touch. I looked away to reduce my embarrassment. I heard he chuckled and it doubled my embarrassment.

 

“I’m not mad at you…not anymore…I was wrong…and I’m the one who should say sorry…” I wanted to cry at that moment. I looked at him and he was talking to me with his eyes closed.

 

I don’t know what happened to me at that time but I found a new strength to inch forward till our lips in touch. His eyes immediately woke up in shocked with my sudden act. I sensed that he wanted to retreat but I blocked his face to move with my own hand but still no response from him received.

 

“Do you hate me that much…? Am I that dirty…?” I let go off his lips and I really wanted to cry at that time. I’m humiliated. I thought that old man saying he wanted to confess to me but why I can only see that he was rejecting me. I slammed my face into his chest and fell in tears.

 

“Why did you do that…?” Is he stupid…?

 

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU CAN’T YOU SEE?!”

 

I shouted but muffled in tears. DAMN…Did I just dig my own grave…? What if he didn’t feel the same way I am…? I never heard he said he love me…?

 

I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the effect from what I’ve just said. He raised my chin and the next thing I know his lips brushed into mine and now we’re in unison agreement. He’s not rejecting and I’m not dejecting.

 

So, is this the taste of love…? Yun…

 

So, finally you have returned my love, Jae…?
I don’t how to write because I’m flying in happiness…
So my long wait is worth it…?

*************************************************************************************

Yunho found out that his house wasn’t locked. He knitted his eyebrows together because he did remember that he left the house well-locked. He the knob carefully and letting himself entered the house to check on the condition first.

 

“It’s weird…nothing change…Jae, come in but stick with me…” Yunho’s hand flailed to catch Jaejoong’s hand.

 

“OWHHH! YOU GUYS BACK!”

 

A very tall beautiful girl with showing off her long legs coming with the apron tuck to her body while the other hand held on the ladle; threw a charming smile to them. Jaejoong tightened the held on Yunho’s hand feeling curious with the existence of a woman in that house and Yunho noticed it.

 

“HELLO! TOO SURPRISED TO SEE ME! HELLO JAEJOONG-SHI!” She waved her hand friendly to them while moving closer to them.

 

“What are you doing here…in my house…?” Yunho asked her coldly. She eyed the intertwined hands in between Jaejoong and Yunho and changed her look to the owners.

 

“Jaejoong-shi…we meet again…you remember me…?” She ignored the question but stepped up closer to Jaejoong but Yunho pulled Jaejoong to his other side instead; secured the gorgeous man in his arm.

 

“Yunho…I came for a reason…and definitely not be treated by you like this…” She glared meaningfully to Yunho.

 

“Yun…who…is she…?” Jaejoong carefully let out the right question to Yunho.

 

“Let me introduce myself, Jaejoong-shi…I’m Rika…Yunho’s wife…” She bowed a bit and handed out her right hand to Jaejoong.

 

“Y-Yun…You….you’re…m-married…?” Jaejoong’s voice trembled and the sadness flowing out through his voice.

Yunho sighed.

 

***********************************************************

STARLeee : Jaejoong's eyes is definitely on Yunho right now...love confession...hope you like it...here part3...there will be part 4 & 5...it's actually part 4 but I'm afraid if it's too long...so idecide to cut it into part two...thanks for reading!

Jungshushu : Congcrats for your fic...! hope to see you keep updating and good luck! thanks for reading!

ellerdyz : of course i won'tget it wrong...who will hate person that Jaejoong care, am i right...Hyun Joong is his bff after all...THEY ARE NOW TOGETHER! owh...sorry for the 'spoil' at the end...hehehe...thanks for reading!

 

************************************************************

LOV DBSK/TVXQ/TOHOSHINKI ETERNALLY...ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...