"One thing I Never Regret" : Part 2

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

A/N: This chappie is regarding about the proposal...next chappi will be the last chappie and it's regarding how Jaejoong can survive...Sorry if this is a bit long...ENJOY AND HWAITING!!!

*********************************************************
Jaejoong was sleeping on the bed peacefully while Yunho was watching at him; feeling glad to have Jaejoong as his wife.

 

 

“Yun…? You woke up already…?” Jaejoong stirred from his deep sleep and opened up his face just to see Yunho’s face an inch from his own looking with his bright eyes.

 

 

“Morning my baby…” Yunho played with Jaejoong’s bangs while Jaejoong pouted; sulked.

 

“Where is my morning kiss…?” Jaejoong pointed at his lips while continue pouting. Yunho chuckled seeing his cute side of his wife.

 

 

“Mmmmuuuaahhh…” Yunho gave him a kiss as demanded. Jaejoong moved his body closer into Yunho’s chest and laid his face on it; hearing the heart beat of his husband.

 

 

“I never imagine what my life will be if I did not determine to propose you at that time…” Yunho spoke out dreamily while his mind recalled back those moment early at their teenager’s age.

 

“I’m quite surprised actually with your proposal..well..because you never showed me your affectionate feeling towards me…” Jaejoong kissed Yunho’s bare chest.

 

 

*FLASHBACK

“Hey pretty face…you did these equations all wrong…” Yunho slammed down the book on Jaejoong’s table. Jaejoong lifted his head from the table waking up from his sleep.

 

 

“Let it be…I’m too lazy to correct it…and I’m too sleepy to see your monkey face here…” Jaejoong murmured and went back to his sleep. Yunho hissed in anger. But then he changed his look from the book and the sleepy Jaejoong on the table.

 

 

“Aishhh you…You’re so lucky that I’m in the good mood today…” He then pulled the chair out and started to correct it one by one on Jaejoong’s behalf till he finished.

 

After that when their homeroom teacher gave back the book back to them, Jaejoong was totally in excitement because according to their discussion just now, he got all the answers correct.

 

“KIM JAEJOONG! YOU GOT ALL THE ANSWERS WRONG!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? CANNOT ANSWERED THESE SIMPLE QUESTIONS???” The teacher called his name and Jaejoong fidgeted in confused. He was so confident that he was right.

 

 

“Ehhh…? Let me see…I knew that I answered all the questions correct…” Jaejoong stepped in front to get his book. He frowned when he browsed through the answer sheet.

 

 

“Ehhh…this is not my handwriting…” Jaejoong then lifted his head and shot a death glare to Yunho who was hiding under the table.

 

 

“JUNG YUNHO???!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOOK??!” Jaejoong jumped into Yunho’s place.

 

 

“Noo…I can explain…I…used the wrong formula…” Jaejoong did not wait any longer and kept on hitting hard on Yunho’s head and body with the book in his hand while Yunho can’t stop apologizing to Jaejoong. Everyone in the class was laughing unstoppable seeing the two was running circling their classroom.

 

“Aishhh…what should I do with these two…?” The homeroom teacher shook his head and sighed. This situation became a normal and compulsory view to see n his class when it involve with Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho.

 

“GIVE ME YOUR HEAD FOOL SO I CAN SLAUGHTER YOU ALIVE!!” Jaejoong continued to whack Yunho with the book.

 

This is becomes the routine of their daily life until one day, everyone starting to act awkwardly once Jaejoong involve in piano class. He always spent his time with his friends who also joint the piano class. When class ended, Jaejoong would rush to go back to his house to catch up the piano class. Meanwhile in the class, their arguments have been reduced for the reason that Jaejoong have a lesser leisure time. Yunho could only observed Jaejoong from far.

 

 

*On Jaejoong’s Brithday

“What did you give to Jaejoong oppa for his birthday present…?” Yunho heard a girl was whispering to her friend. Then he remembered that today is Jaejoong’s birthday but he has nothing to give to Jaejoong. He saw a group of school girls and boys were surrounded Jaejoong once the class ended. They handed out their gifts and presents bought just for Jaejoong till Jaejoong has no space to hold onto.

 

“Let me help you…” Yunho came into Jaejoong while taking half of the presents. Jaejoong nodded smiling.

 

 

“I could send you home today…” Yunho offered without facing Jaejoong and Jaejoong just hummed agreed while they were walking together side by side. The awkwardness polluted the air as they have nothing to share or to say.

 

 

When the car reached in front of Jaejoong’s house, Yunho helped to bring the presents to the front door and put down on the floor. Meanwhile Jaejoong could only gaze Yunho secretly from behind and played with the fluffy teddy bear he got in his arm.

 

“Thanks…” With a simple thanks Jaejoong sent Yunho with his eyes and waved gently at Yunho; feeling sad as Yunho drove his car leave him in front of his house.

 

“Emmm…”Jaejoong sighed heavily and shoved the key into the key hole ready to open the door. Jaejoong frowned when he heard the sound of the car parked nearby so he decided to take a look just to see Yunho was running towards him.

 

Yunho laid his to sit on the stairs. Confusedly but still Jaejoong followed Yunho’s action by seating next to him on the stairs. He brought the huge teddy bear and hugged it dearly. He waits for Yunho to speak but he heard nothing just the sound of the wind brushed through their face. Jaejoong then locked his lips did not say anything.

 

 

“Ehemm…Happy birthday…” Yunho cleared his throat after some time and finally let out the wish. Jaejoong smiled.

 

“Emmm…thanks…”Jaejoong nodded while sniffing onto the bear and put his chin onto it. Yunho turned his body to face Jaejoong and Jaejoong just gave him a ‘what’ look.

 

“I…I don’t have anything to give to you as a present…” Yunho spoke and Jaejoong shook his head as he doesn’t mind.

 

 

“No…It’s not like that…It’s not that I can’t afford it but…I…I wanted to give something especially just for you using my own effort. Using money then…it would be the same like all the gifts here…” Jaejoong blinked his eyes rapidly as Yunho pointed to the bunch of the presents Jaejoong received.

 

“I’m not working so I can’t get anything using my own money…but there is something that I want to dedicate to you as a birthday present…I hope you’ll like it…” Yunho pulled his necklace out from its hiding place; from inside Yunho’s uniform. It revealed the pendant; more like couple ring. Yunho took out one ring from the necklace and shoved it to Jaejoong.

 

 

“This is a handmade ring…I made it when I went to Japan long time ago with my family…Coincidentally I felt like making two with the intention to show my creative side to others….” Jaejoong opened up his palm and Yunho handed it to him. Jaejoong perceived the ring interestingly.

 

 

“And I decided to give it to you…” Yunho said but Jaejoong gave it the ring back to Yunho. Jaejoong’s act hurt Yunho’s feeling as Yunho slowly retrieved it back with a sad face.

 

 

“Hey monkey face…put it on to me…” Jaejoong shoved his fair hand to Yunho showing his long finger. Yunho showed his blurry face as he tried to comprehend the words.

 

“It’s like a couple ring isn’t…I want you to put it on to me…” Jaejoong gave him his bright smile and Yunho accepted it gladly. He put  the ring gently on Jaejoong’s long finger.

 

 

“I thought you don’t like it…” Yunho smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his head feeling embarrassed.

 


“Why not…this is the perfect gift for my birthday…Don’t you think so…?” Jaejoong brought his hand to the air, looking at the special gift tied on his finger. Yunho did not give his attention to the ring on Jaejoong’s hand but the attention was given fully to the owner of the ring. Jaejoong nudged Yunho’s stomach with his elbow and Yunho scrunched his body yelped in pain.

 

“Where are you looking at, Monkey face…?” Jaejoong stuck out his tongue to Yunho.

 

 

“YAHHH!!! It’s hurt you know!!! Have a pretty face but don’t have a brain!” Yunho mumbled annoyed but his words earned a like knock on his head by Jaejoong.

 

“Just knocking some sense into your stupid head…” Jaejoong answered bluntly while stood up and picking up all the gifts to enter the house. He then slammed the door right in front of Yunho’s face. Yunho rubbed his head and rolled his eyes in annoyance. The door cracked open to reveal Jaejoong’s smirking face.

 

 

“WHAT???!” Yunho shouted feeling angry seeing the happy Jaejoong sitting down next to him once again.

 

 

“Nothing…just wanted to give you this…” Jaejoong cupped Yunho’s face and brought closer to his own and crushed his tempted lips to Yunho. Yunho shot his eyes wide open unbelievable. Yes it’s true; this is not the first time Jaejoong kiss him. But before it’s just light peck but this time Jaejoong gave him lips lock, and making him craving for more. Before Yunho could response to the kiss, Jaejoong broke it apart.

 

“Thanks…”Jaejoong caressed Yunho’s cheek fondly making him flushed in red.

 

 

Jaejoong wanted to retrieve his hand back but Yunho put his hand on Jaejoong’s and gave Jaejoong a peck on his palm. Yunho’s eyes aimed for the red lips displayed right in front of his eyes and Jaejoong noticed that Yunho moved his face closer to him. Yunho inch his face closer to Jaejoong till he can feel Jaejoong’s hot breath against his cheek as Jaejoong closed his eyes waiting for the meeting of their lips. Slowly yet gently, he capture Jaejoong’s red lips into his, locking another sweet soft kiss making a new reminisces in their life.

 

 

“Then then…what happened…? Do you guys get married…?” A cute voice interrupted.

 

“No it’s not…it’s still early though…” Yunho answered while looking sweetly at Jaejoong’s face. He placed a sweet kiss on Jaejoong’s cheek while Jaejoong giggled.

 

“Auuwwww~~~~”

 

Yunho and Jaejoong blinked their eyes rapidly when they realized there is a foreign voice appeared in their room. They were still in the blanket topless while intertwined their fingers together, slowly changed their glance to the other side. A little pretty cute creature was sitting above their blanket while putting both of her hands under the chin; listening to the story just like she was listening to a bed story. She smiled innocently at her parents who happened to be in the mushy-mushy mood just now.

 

“YAHHH!!! WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM???!!!” Yunho shouted as both of them pulled the blanket higher to cover their bodies clumsily in panicked.

 

“From my bedroom…” Yunjae answered simply as she’s looking at her sweating parents.

 

“Yun Yun…give me my nightie…” Jaejoong tapped Yunho’s arm while laughing nervously. Yunho picked up the nightie that lied on the floor at his side probably was thrown to that place last night. Jaejoong wore the nightie in fast speed while Yunjae was looking at her parents while twitching her eye brows. Yunjae ran his cutie small finger on the bridge of her nose while thinking.

 

“What Umma and Appa’s doing actually…?” Yunjae asked feeling curious.

 

“N..Nothing…we’re doing nothing…” Yunjae nodded still suspecting but then she jumped up to sleep in between of Yunho and Jaejoong while stomping her feet on the bed playfully.

 

“Then continue with the story please…” Yunjae pleaded.

 

*The story continue

 

After that precious moment for both of them, still nothing changed when they back at school. They continued bickering, quarrelling, teasing and so on. It is just that people started to notice the new ring in Jaejoong’s finger. When they asked, Jaejoong’s face will be blushing madly. But to certain people that get used to the ring, they noticed that Jaejoong’s ring is equal to Yunho’s ring that hanged at his neck as a necklace.

 

 

However one week before their graduation, Yunho can be seen to space out a lot while Jaejoong loved to be alone; alienated himself from others especially his die-hearted fans.

*************************************************************************************

 

*At Yunho’s house

 

He was down on his knees in front of his parents requested for something or more like begging.

 

“Appa…Umma…I just need your blessing..I will work harder on my own to support our living.” Yunho was pleading.

 

“But Yunho…it’s not that you have to get married soon after graduation…You two can get married when your life in a stable state…” Mr.Jung adviced him while Mrs.Jung nodded in agreement.

 

 

“I can’t…I don’t have a valid reason to ask him to stay with me…unless I tied a knot with him….” Yunho moved his body to rest his head on Mrs.Jung’s thigh; spoil brat as he always be.

 

“I’ll promise I’ll work harder not depend on appa and umma…I’ll prove to him and to you that I can stand on my own…please…” Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim changed a glance at each other quite surprise with a sudden decision of his only son to get married. And seeing how serious and determined Yunho was, they finally can sigh in relieved. They smile at each other.

 

 

“So…have you propose him…?” Mrs.Kim asked while patting Yunho’s back.

 

“Not yet…actually…” Yunho laughed nervously.

 

“Then what if he doesn’t agree…?” Mr.Kim asked again afraid of his son to be rejected.

 

 

“I never think about it…well…I’ll find a way then to make him agreed….” Yunho’s answer made his parents sweating. Just now they think that their son finally grown up. They probably have to scratch that.

 

 

“Appa… if I did not succeed in working on my own…you will still dispose the whole of your property to me right…” Yunho grinned idiotically at his parents. Both of them shook their head and sighed.

*************************************************************************************

It’s been a tradition to that school to have their classmates and friends to sign and write couple of words on their graduation book as a memorial after the graduation ceremony finished. Everyone engrossed on making their special words wrote on the graduation book of one another. Yunho was walking back and forth while gripping tightly on Jaejoong’s graduation book. When Jaejoong came to him, he handed out the book drastically and ran away to save his life. Jaejoong watched his back weirdly. He then opened up the book and searched for Yunho’s last word and looked at the already gone Yunho.

 

 

Yunho kept praying silently while pressing both of his hands together. Jaejoong came towards him while handing out his hand to Yunho. He titled his head to have a better look at Yunho.

 

 

“W…What…?”Yunho stuttered anxiously seeing Jaejoong handed out his hand to him.

 

 

“Your book…you don’t want me to write some words too…?” Yunho took out his book from his bag in a slow motion. Irritated with it, Jaejoong snatched the book away.

 

 

“H…Have you read it…? I mean...w…what was w..written in your book…?” Yunho asked while fiddled with his finger didn’t dare to look face to face with Jaejoong.

 

 

“Ohhh…Not yet…Yoochun came and asked for my book…” Jaejoong blurted out bluntly. Yunho’s face changed into a pale one.

 

“I’m d…..dead…….” Jaejoong whacked Yunho with the book as he took out his pen to write on it then passed it back to Yunho.

 

Yunho banged his head on the table helplessly. He browsed through the book by using his nose like a retarded person till it stopped at the page that have Jaejoong name on it. He sprung out into life when he read it. He read it again and again. Confused at the beginning but a wide smile plastered on his face like he won a lottery later on.

 

~Mrs Jung haaa…? Hurmmm…let me think first….~
~Love you stupid head! Sincerely me and me only: Pretty face~ *WINK*

 

 

Jaejoong flipped his book to one particular part and read it again and again while smiling.

 

 

~ I don’t have any sweet word to dedicate to you…I don’t have anything to give it to you as a memorial gift either…but then I realized something that I have…only you that can have it…This is not a joke so don’t ask me twice...KIM JAEJOONG…WOULD YOU BE MY MRS.JUNG IF I GIVE OU MY HEART? MARRY ME…~

 

 

“Such a sweet talk….” Jaejoong smirked and chuckled.

 

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!!! IS IT A ‘YES’?” Yunho shouted in class as his voice going through every human’s ears perfectly.

 

“IT’S NOT A JOKE SO DON’T ASK ME TWICE!!!” Jaejoong shouted in replied as he copied Yunho’s word to him.

 

 

*FLASHBACK END

“Excuse me sir! I have a question right here…” Yunjae raised her hand up. Yunho and Jaejoong asked her back.

 

 

“So…is that mean when appa gave umma the ring on his birthday, you guys had already in relationship…?” Yunho then brushed his nose while thinking.

 

“I guess….so…why do you ask…?” Yunho and Jaejoong nodded in agreement. They saw Yunjae shook her head lifted her body and slide off from the bed.

 

 

“Not romantic and childish…No wonder umma called appa stupid head…” Yunjae brushed of her hair like a beauty pageant.

 

 

“AISHH…LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR KID!” Yunho screamed unsatisfied.

 

“Your kid too…” Jaejoong replied.

 

“No…Your kid…she’s talking like you!!!”

 

“NO It’s your kid!”

 

“YOUR KID!!!”

 

“YOUR KID!!!” They repeated the same word not given up. Yunjae shook her head while pulling the chair at the make-up table. He stepped up onto it and stood up while facing the mirror; checking herself.

 

 

“Aisshhh…I can’t believe both of them are my parents…so childish!” Yunjae threw her complaint.

 

 

“YOUR KID!”

 

“NO YOUR KID!”

 

 

“…o_O…” They stopped when the heard a little voice mumbled alone in front of the mirror.

 

 

“I have a pretty face like umma…umma’s big eyes…umma’s pointy nose…I got umma’s intelligent brain…I got a warmhearted like umma too…emmm…what I got from appa….?” Yunjae was checking herself again and again while thinking hardly.

 

 

“A-haaa…I’m taller like appa…” Yunjae exclaimed while looking at her ‘long leg’. Yunho smiled proudly when he heard it.

 

 

“Wait…uncle Changmin is taller than appa. Na-ah…I got it from uncle Min…not appa…” Yunho pissed off while Jaejoong tried very much controlled his laugh from escape.

 

 

“Oh no….I GOT A LIPS LIKE APPA!!! AISH…..I WANT UMMA’S LOOK ALIKE LIPS!” Jaejoong burst out laughing when he heard an unsatisfied sigh from their daughter.

 

 

“YAHHH!!! YOU!!!! JUNG YUNJAE!!!” Yunho lifted his daughter up to the air. Jaejoong and Yunjae were giggling together in whinning looking at so pissed off Yunho.

 

“IF NOT BECAUSE OF ME…YOUR UMMA WILL NOT GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO YOU, ARASO!!!”

*********************************************************

 

A/N don't forget to leave some comments okay!!! Thanks for reading!