One

To Whom Do I Belong?

 

--Chapter 1--

 

 

Baro’s POV:

 

Today was the day we planned to go for a week of vacation at Jeju Island since school is off for semester break! It was supposed to be the three of us ‘only’ until he comes along wanting to join us and stuff! If you’re wondering who ‘he’ might be well his name is Lee Taemin! He’s Minji’s boyfriend, the man who stole my opportunity on her! I was planning on confessing my real feelings towards her on this trip but it seems like fate is playing a game on me! Last week, she accepted Taemin as her official boyfriend. It took me 2 days to accept that fact, merely! It still hurts me to see them cuddle and act all sweet towards each other! I sometimes wonder what if I was the one holding her hands? What if I was the one kissing her cheeks? What if I was the one she would say the words ‘I love you’ to? I felt empty inside me! The feeling of excitement was hovered by the feeling of sorrow! All this thinking was messing me up, GROW UP BARO! Minji only see’s you as her bestfriend, nothing more! Wake up!  I then zipped my sling-bag close before fixing myself up. I was busy putting my hooded jacket when I heard my mom yelled from downstairs.

 

“Baro honey you’re friend Sohyun is here, hurry up she’s waiting!” she yelled

 

“Okay mom I’m almost done!” I yelled back softly. I then grabbed my sling-bag and I headed outside my room before locking the door. I went downstairs as I dragged my heavy sling-bag down.

 

I saw Sohyun and my mom talking at the kitchen. Sohyun noticed me first,

 

“Well it took you 12minutes to get ready!” she claims as my mom eyed me from head to toe.

 

“You look ready! You better head off before you miss your flight!” she said.

 

Both Sohyun and I nodded as we grabbed our belongings for this trip. I can’t hide my laughter as I saw Sohyun dragging her pink hello kitty suitcase along our living room.

 

“What’s so funny?” she glared at me as I laughed my heart out. As soon as my sanity returned I questioned her,

 

“Are you planning to stay at Jeju for good?” I asked.

 

“No! Why?” she cocked an eyebrow. This girl is just like those girly-girls who can’t leave without her favorite stuffs!

 

“Why the hell would you bring a suitcase that big if we’re only staying there for like 5days?” I said as I pointed towards her suitcase. She then laughed sarcastically before walking right pass me. We bid our goodbye to my mom as she led us towards the front door.

 

“YAH Sohyun where would we pick Minji up?” I asked as I shoved my Sling-bag and her heavy suitcase on the trunk of my car.

 

“YAH be careful with my things, my creams might pour!” she scolds me but to I dumped her suitcase hard earning a loud thud. She then shrieked.

 

“YAH I PROMISE TO BREAK ALL YOUR BONES IF ONE OF MY STUFF GOT BROKEN!!!” she yelled as she slammed the front door of my car shut. I then went to the driver’s seat.

 

“Yah you still haven’t answered my question yet!” I said as I started the engine before speeding off.

 

“She said pick them up at her house!” she replied angrily while rolling her eyes.

 

Them, I completely forgot about him! Ofcourse they would be together. My smile faded as I drove silently. Sohyun was listening to her IPod while her eyes we’re covered with sleeping mask.

 

The ride was silent. We arrived at Minji’s house after 4minute.

 

Minji’s POV:

 

I heard Baro’s car infront of our house. I quickly slump my backpack around my shoulder before heading outside my room. Taemin texted me to pick him up at his dorm since he was a little tied up so he can’t make it here. I then made my way downstairs only to be stopped by my over-worried mom.

 

“Hey sweetie, are you sure you’ll be fine? What if the plane has technical problems? What if the resort you’ll be staying in got ambushed!? Omo!” she freaked out.

 

“Mom, I’m already 17!” I said.

 

“I don’t care, even 29 years old can be !” she yelled. My mouth hanged open.

 

*Honk* *Honk*!

 

“Mom I really have to go! Baro’s waiting for me and we have to pick Taemin up!” I said before running away from my mom.

 

“YAH MINJI-AH DON’T DO WEIRD THINGS WITH TAEMIN! OKAY!?” I heard her yell but I was already outside our house so I guess I just shrug! Besides, I’m not ready to lose my innocence to Taemin! We’ve only been a couple for like a week so no for us!

 

“YAH -face, hurry up will you!” Baro yelled as he stuck his head out of the car’s window!

 

“Shut up!” I shot back as he went outside of the car. He then gestured me to give him my bag so I did and He shoved it in his trunk!

 

“Sohyun is sleeping don’t bother her or a whole lot of drama will happen next!” he said as I got in the backseat.

 

He entered in next before asking, “Where’s Taemin?”

 

“Oh about that, he was quite tangled inside his dorm so he texted me to just pick him up there!” I answered as he drove off to the school’s dormitory where Taemin is.

 

“So Baro, have you checked the resort we’ll be staying at?” I asked trying to kill time.

 

“Oh- yeah, But the rooms are at the max of two person per room! Are you staying with . . . Taemin?” he asked not even breaking his glance on the road.

 

“Is that so? Guess I’ll be staying with Sohyun!” I answered before slumping my back on the comfortable seat.

 

“Why not stay with him? He’s your boyfriend after all” he asked.

 

“Hey are you just finding a way to get alone with Sohyun?” I teased which earned a look of both surprise and disgust in his face.

 

“Yah, why would I even want that?” he yelled.

 

“YAH, if you haven’t noticed I’m trying to nap here! Be QUIET!” Sohyun scolded both of us. We then laughed hardly which wakes Sohyun up again. This time she didn’t bother to sleep again.

 

“Where’s Taemin?” asked Sohyun while looking at me from the back.

 

“Not in here for sure you ballooned-face monster” Baro teased Sohyun as she slapped his shoulder hard.

 

“I miss times like this guy’s!” I said with a weak smile. I remember times when we used to hang together. We would be in some kind of trouble and our teachers would scold us!

 

“Yeah me too” Sohyun replied. “Well let’s just have fun this week! Like elementary days!” she followed.

 

“Well what about Taemin, I’m sure Minji won’t let him alone!” Baro coldly interrupted. Baro has been acting strange when Taemin is brought up.

 

“Well, he’ll hang with us if you don’t mind!” I said.

 

”Oh why would I mind? He’s your boyfriend!” he replied coldly. The moment i was about to ask him what’s up with his sudden change. Sohyun squealed.

 

“LOOK! Taemin!!!” she said pointing at the guy who’s outside the dorm sitting on a bench.

 

Baro quickly parked the car infront of Taemin as he entered in the backset with me.

 

“Hey guys sorry I can’t make it to Minzy’s house! My hyung Kibum was sick and I can’t leave him like that!” he said as Baro drove ahead to the airport. I slept on Taemin’s shoulder and his head was rested on mine. Sohyun took another nap while Baro was quietly driving!

 

Sohyun’s POV:

 

I was awakened oh wait scratch that, I WAS STARTLED when I heard a loud piercing honk.

 

I quickly removed my eye mask to see a smirking Baro. God, he could’ve just waked me up nicely! Then I heard a loud thud on the back. It was Taemin; he fell off the seat because Minji was startled too so she pushed the sleeping Taemin off of her.

 

“Man what was that about!” yelled Minji looking at Baro. Taemin then rubbed his eyes looking dumbfounded by the whole situation!

 

“Yeah, what the hell?” I followed.

 

“Well if you haven’t noticed it yet, we’re at the airport! I was waking you all up for about 5minutes but you didn’t budge so i used the easiest way to do so!” he said. Minji hissed while Taemin whined about his hurting! All of us then went outside the car. Baro was waiting for his friend to pick up the car since we’re not bringing it along!

 

“What time is our flight?” I asked Minji. She answered back while fixing herself up “Twelve thirty!”

 

I glanced at my watch to see it’s already 11:58 noon! We only have an hour or so to board.

 

“Hey guys let’s all take a seat first” Taemin said pointing at the waiting area as he led us.

 

“Guys, Jinyoung is picking up the car so we’ll just have to wait for him. He said he’s at the entrance so he’s near!” Baro said while shoving his phone inside his pocket.

 

Baro’s friend who I believe is named Jinyoung arrived 2minutes later. He was so cute! Too bad his not tagging along with us, I would really like it if he joins our trip! Baro introduced us all, and after that he gave Jinyoung the car keys and he then left. I made a mental note to scold Baro for letting Jinyoung go off that fast!

 

“So let’s get ready guys!” Minji said.

 

We then waited for what seems like forever until we heard our flight is now ready to board. We headed then and with all the security system control done, we headed to where the boarding was.

 

The inside of the plane was pretty big, comfy and relaxing!

 

“Let’s seat at the back!” Minji said dragging us to where she wanted to seat.

 

(Here’s the seating position, Sohyun, Taemin, Minji, Baro! Imagine that the plane has four seats in one row! Thank u!)

 

The plane ride was pretty drastic for me since I was at the window’s side. I saw how the plane went higher and higher. Minji fell asleep on Baro’s shoulder which caught him and Taemin off-guard!

 

Let me tell you a secret, i know about Baro’s feeling towards my friend. Yes, and he doesn’t know about me knowing it! I noticed it when we were in our first year in high school! He was so happy when Minji is around! All his happiness went gone when Minji announced her status with Taemin. Taemin is our classmate and he started asking Minji on dates last year. After 8months Minji then accepted him last week. That’s when Baro’s fun and playful personality disappeared. Sure he was still playing around with us but I can feel emptiness in him! Way too much drama’ right? I just wish them all happiness! My main target in this trip is to find myself my own man! HAHAHAHA!

 

My eyes got heavier and heavier by the second and last thing I know I fell completely asleep!

 

Taemin’s POV

 

Minji fell asleep on Baro’s shoulder. I felt a little bit weird about it. I know and I can feel Baro doesn’t like me at all! I really think he has feelings with Minji!

I was staring at them for what seemed like hours. Then, the captain spoke out the speakers telling that the plane was about to land in 5minutes! I woke Minji up not letting Baro do it first!

“Ouch my neck hurts!” whined Sohyun while rubbing her neck.

 

“Hey Minji does your neck hurts?” I asked as she shook her head no.

 

“Well, let’s get going! We don’t have forever you know!” yelled Minji as she ran up to the exit.

 

As soon as the four of us got outside the plane we started to find the exit of the airport.

 

“Guys, can we atleast buy souvenirs here? They have so many cute tank tops and hoodie’s here!” squealed Sohyun as soon as her sight landed on the gift shop not far from where we are.

 

“Sohyun, we’re not here for a shopping spree!” said Minji as soon as Sohyun started walking towards the shop. Sohyun then stopped and she gave Minji a glare. Minji and Baro laughed while I was so out of place.

 

“Can we just buy something!” whined Sohyun giving her best puppy eyes to Minji, and she took it!

 

“Fine, but for only 10 minutes okay!” she said.

 

“What? Who can find something in there for just 10 minutes?” Sohyun grunted.

 

“That’s final so you better start digging things in there!” Minji shot. Sohyun hissed before running towards the shop. We then followed. Sohyun was rampaging through the whole store as she knocked everything out. Minji was looking at some jackets while Baro was on the Cap’s aisle!

 

“Want me to buy you one?” I asked looking at Minji who is looking at a black skull designed jacket. She looked at me before answering, “No, I’m fine! Go buy yourself something!” she said.

 

I felt a little down, I mean does everyone in a relationship feel this kind of feeling? I felt empty; I felt Minji was far away from me! It was like we’re just friends. Well, we had just started so I guess it was just awkward for her. I shrugged it off and smiled.

 

“Guy’s I am in a major problem here! What should I pick? This one or that one” Sohyun barged showing us two t-shirts which are looking alike.

 

“YAH Kwon Sohyun, both of them are completely alike!” said Minji.

 

“No, this one is shorter than this one!” she replied while pointing out on what’s different but it was still looking the same!

 

“Yah just choose that one!” Baro then budged in while pointing at the one on Sohyun’s right arm.

 

We then left the store as soon as Sohyun paid for the shirt. We then waited for a cab to pick us up and drive us all the way to the resort we’re staying at! It was funny since the name of the resort was ‘Teen Top’ so i guess teenagers filled that resort.

 

We entered in to only be greeted by six young guys about the same age as we do!

 

“Welcome to teen top’s resort, we hope you enjoy it here!” all of them said in unison!


 

A/N: Hey guys!! First chapter, DONE!!! I'm really really thankful for my BFF because i really don't have any clue how to start this story so she did this!! CREDIT for her,... hehe well.....

See You next Chapter!!