chapter2

the fate of the supposed enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

Eelise who won’t stop feeling nervous and being scared only stares at her feet and keep on fidgeting with her fingers look up and that’s when a tall guy came into her view. He has an intimidating look with cold eyes, straight pointed nose and small thin lips and Eelise only thought that this guy has captured a lot of girls or maybe even women’s attentionwith his mysterious aura and she’ll be laughing if this guy hasn’t lured a single girl to his bed.

“Uhm Jiyeon I think this is really a bad idea bringing me her.” Eelise whispered to Jiyeon.

“What? Seriously Eelise you find his look a bad idea? Stop being a cry baby and just go with the night’s luck, just look at him, his damn hot and handsome even his having that impression that’s not fond of the word LAUGH” Jiyeon said while checking the approaching guy. Eelise only look at Jiyeon defeated and back to the guy.

“Leo, hey man glad you’ve returned, what took you so long? I thought you got stuck up with some girls again” N said half shouting to Leo with regard to the deafening music and to the people bantering with their mates just to have fulfillment with theirconversation and Leo who’s now a foot near their table only smirks at N.

When he’s now seated putting the drinks on the table Leo catch a side glimpse on Eelise where he caught her staring at him and that’s when she shifted her attention back to her friend nervously trying to avoid Leo’s shifting stare toward her, even though Leo already caught her. Leo only found it amusing like she was caught doing a very serious crime. ‘That’s interesting.’ Leo thought.

“By the way this is my girlfriend Jiyeon and her friend Eelise WHO will be your date as for tonight.” N continued while pointing the person as he’s saying their names and had directedEelise’s names for Leo’s benefit. “And girls this is Leo the friend that I’m talking about and the guy THAT Eelise’s (pointing playfully at Eelise who just give a deadly stares at N) date. And don’t worry Eelise, Leo’s a good guy even though he has a lot of girls and he’s one faithful dude that you can find so far in this place beside me (raising one eyebrow to Jiyeon) right Leo?”N look jokingly at him and only received a slig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter