chapter 7

the fate of the supposed enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since the event happened, they didn’t meet again and no contacts been made and asking her friends will make her look desperate not unless she have her own valid reason but nothing and N hadn’t mention anything about him and she guess that they haven’t contacted each other also or the worst thinking she’s the only one that had felt it. Eelise’s hope only declines as more days had pass until she gave thinking their encounters was just a mere coincidence and nothing more. It’s not really that she’s that depressed, it’s just that something inside her misses him; his touch, smell and his kiss even that was just in a short time but enough to miss him. She still does her usual routine and she even had bought groceries, she had everything under control only one is left, her longing.

“Hey are you okay? You’ve been spacing out there.” Jiyeon ask her looking concern. They were in a friend’s party and Eelise only came to distract herself who’s not even fond of a crowd.

 “Huh? Oh! Yeah I’m okay. It’s just I’m adapting myself with a new environment,” she lied to her friend and thanks God she bought it who then went back talking to N. Eelise was wearing an above knee floral dress and a boots high enough to cover a little part of her legs and with a curly loose hair. Drinking her cup, she excused herself and without waiting for approval she went on her way to the restroom. Since she knew the host of the party and had been in this house once, she managed to find the restroom but only to find a couple making out that’d lost her need to use it. She went back downstairs but didn’t return to where her friend instead she finds herself outside; maybe because of the needs of fresh air or not that it’s just fate doing her job. She stop just under the tree and seated herself still with a   half empty drinks in hold. She was about to take a sip when a shadow hover over her and when she looks up, she sure her heart stop beating and everything went black for second.

“Hi! I didn’t expect to see you here. I mean under this tree with a drink in your hands,” he greeted. He’s wearing a plain shirt with a leather jacket and jeans hanging loosely showing his hips and with a messy hair.

“What- what are you doing here?” standing up while maintaining her balance.

“Just like everyone’s doing here and you. Invited by a friend to have a party and to drink.”  He missed her and seeing her now he found out just how much he longingly wanted to see her. If just not for the important business he needed to do. She was lovely in her dress, showing some skin and even with a loose hair, she was so captivating.

“Oh! Right.” as she noticed the lack of movement she continued, “aren’t gonna get inside?”

“Well I needed some fresh just like you. That’s if you don’t mind sharing.”

“No I don’t mind, it’s for everyone anyway not that I can stop you inhaling it,” she said sarcastically, she was sit that she remember something. “How do even know it’s me setting here?” she asked curiously.

“I don’t know. I’ve just had the urge to go here as if something is pulling me,” he said moving a little closer to her. Sensing how loud their surroundings, Leo grab her hand who was too shock to protest let him drag her. They stop to his car, opening the passenger seat he pushed her carefully inside and as he close it, Eelise had regains her conscious but was now to late when he was now inside the car. “Fasten your seatbelt,” he said as he fasten his seatbelt and started the car.

“What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter