chapter 1

the fate of the supposed enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

The moment they park their car, a blustering music lurking people who seeks freedom even just for a piece of a night is bombarding their ears, the smell of stinking alcohol invaded their nose.As they strode off trying to pass through from people coming from inside drunkenly and as second pass of their walking R+R bars sign flickers into their view. They made their way inside not caring for what the night would bring them, but one girl over the exodus of people keep on fighting her inner self just to step one foot ahead of one. She keep her head busy watching over in every corner where people’s mind is being tainted with the alcohol with the face she can’t recognize making out with their pair and she even thought that some of them didn’t know who’s their kissing and touching with their bare hands just fulfill their needs and pleasure and waking up in a pounding empty head without a single clue of the night’s happening.

She and her friend, who can’t even sojourn an excitement, had finally made it inside without catching a sole attention from people with menacing look that without a doubt would threaten them. But without their knowledge from the dark corner without a single flick of light,awayfrom people’s attention a guy with a piercing stare watching every person’s action had his peculiar plan to bring about his desire and unknowingst to him a shy girl yet with challenging look had caught his attention that even him is questioning himself why among those woman who without second thinking will jump themselves on him. And now there he went to his irritated friend who’s been waiting for him and his girlfriend and her girlfriend’s friend. Finally he has his target (smirking to himself).

“Finally we found him!Eelise come on.” exclaimed by her friend.

“I don’t think this is a good idea and my mom doesn’t even know I’m here. You know that I don’t like being a crowd to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter