Chapter 4 ~Hated~

Even Grim Reapers Need Love (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

"Leave. Now." Key said in a threatening tone as SHINee tried to convince Key to go back to the human world to take lives.

"Key your being ridiculous!!! She isn't it worth it!!! Your killing yourself do you not understand that?!" Jonghyun yelled at his best friend.

"What do you understand? This is my body, so I can do whatever I want with it. If I want to die than I'll die." Key answered.

"You don't want to die though!!! She wants you to, not you!!!" Minho shouted at him.

"Key, enough is enough. Don't make me tell him." Onew threatened. Key glared at his hyung until he saw Onew's serious face. He no longer had a cute, goofy smile, it was pure serious.

"I'm happy like this!!!" Key screamed and ran away from his friends. Slamming the door to his room he ran to the deep, dark, withered, cold, forest. It was only here did he finally realise that he had gone insane. Insane for loving a human girl. Insane for changing himself so much because of one girl. Insane for even bothering with love. "What the hell is wrong with me...." Key whispered to himself.

"Please don't leave my sister alone yet." Key heard. He turned around and found no one other than ______________ brother himself, G-Dragon.

"I'm sorry I had to do this to you." Key apologized.

"It's okay man. It wasn't your fault. I know what I did wrong and I have to be punished for it, you know I don't get how you hate this job so much. It's not that bad." G-Dragon said. Key just looked away and didn't answer. "I know my sister is being really stupid right now, just hang in there. Your the only guy I trust to be with her. She needs you." He said.

"She wants me to die." Key said.

"You should know my sisters personality, she lost have of her abilities. She can't read people anymore and can't understand a person anymore. You can't abandon her." G-Dragon begged.

"I can't do it anymore." Key said.

"She'll be alone forever if you leave her. Our parents time isn't coming yet and I need her to be safe. If you leave her than I won't know whether or not she'll be okay." G-Dragon said. Key was being stubborn and he just couldn't take on this job. He wanted to stay with _______________, but if she didn't want that to happen than he couldn't do anything.

"I can't I'm sorry." Key said again and was walking away from G-Dragon, until he was stopped in his tracks by words.

"This is an order, not a choice." G-Dragon said with a stern voice. Key thought for a second and than he turned his head to the side to see G-Dragon at the corner of his eyes.

"This time, I'm not going to take your orders." Key said and made his way to some other forest that he always went to whenever he just needed a little time to himself. You guessed it, G-Dragon was like the ruler of the grim reaper world, but there was a king grim reaper that was still alive and would always be alive. This king grim reaper would always chose a prince to deal with any small problems going on and that lucky, or unlucky, guy was G-Dragon. Of course this king dealt with things that he thought that was worth dealing, but he refused to do to much work so he just slept in bed all day drinking some red wine.

Key walked to the big river that went on and on. It was murky and was filled with mud, yet it wasn't brown it was pitch black. It was like it was oil instead of water. Key was about to walk towards it and dip the tip of his scythe in the water, but before he could even get close to the river he dropped onto his knees and felt pain in his feet. He quickly looked at his injury, but it was no injury. Bone was just seen and without muscles, bones were nothing but a piece of glass and if you take one wrong step, one would break and you'll get pierced by it.

Key's bones were not broken, but without muscles, he couldn't stand or walk the right way. He was screwed, but do you think he'll do anything about it? Nope. He decided to sit there to give his feet a rest. If you saw the sight of him in pain, you would not only scream in fear, but feel the hint of loneliness he was going through. He knew he was hated. He was hated by the one he loved the most. He was hated, but it was a normal feeling because everyone hated grim reapers.

He was hated and he was still acting like it was his first time getting hated, but being hated by the one you love was to hard for anyone to handle.

KEYS POV

If I had a heart I would be able to hear it beat at this moment. If I had a soul, it would be trying to escape by now. If I was being loved, I wouldn't be hated, but that was obvious. I hated that feeling of hate because if it was just a word it would mean nothing, hate was a feeling that you had to feel in order to really understand it. Guess what? I experienced everyday whether  I know it or not I was hated.

I sighed and looked up at the not so wonderful sky. This world was gloomy and dreadful, but there was one thing that was a bit more bright. In a corner of our world is a single pink flower that glowed. It wasn't a big deal, but to us it was because it was the only living thing that entered this world. It wasn't that we were so amazed by the life source and how pretty it was. It was more like we had hope because if a little bit of life is seeking through than maybe we'll finally get to end our horrible lives.

A single drop of hope is all we asked for and we got it. If this flower died than that means that we were all stuck here. We were the living dead and if the flower died, the drop of hope would vanished. My world was connected to the human world and that flower was right on the border line. However it was on our worlds side, so maybe we did have a little life in us. Maybe we'll finally believe we have a soul within us because for all I know, every grim reaper thinks they are soulless.

The grass was grey and it didn't have that soft feeling that it should have, it was prickly and spiky. I didn't like that. "Key!!!" I heard. I looked to my left to see Taemin running over to me. "Are you okay?!" He said worried that I was hurt.

"Yeah, I'm just resting." I said.

"Let's go and do our jobs okay!!! Please!!!" Taemin said using his aegyo.

"Taemin that's not going to work." I said and looked at him. He pouted, but than it turned to a frown. A real frown.

"Than I'm going to kill her." He said and made his way to the other world. WHAT?!

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"You want to save her? Than catch me." He said and went off. Me knowing Taemin, he would actually kill someone if that means helping one of his hyungs. I got up and ran after him. Me being a bit smarter than him, I made a quick turn and caught up with him. "Caught me." He said and than smiled.

"That isn't cute." I said.

"Well since your here may as well do your job. Please!!! 10 people!!! That's it." He said. On average we kill about 50 a day. It was amazing since we only had like 15 hours to do it since we still had to sleep for the rest of the time. It was a good deal and since he and the members have been covering for me I guess this is the least I could do.

"Okay...." I said and went to check in my notebook to see who was next off the list. A e in Brazil. Had 18 abortions and is 38 years old. Taemin looked at me with a big smile on his face and when I went off, he waved to me like a little child. 10 people, that's all. I can do that right?

YOUR POV

I woke up earlier than I did before. I just couldn't get over Woohyun death. I loved him so much. Key just wouldn't understand why I loved him so much. It was Saturday and I had to work. I worked for at least 12 hours a day. It was a very large cafe which meant there was a lot of business. I didn't want to go because I was just to depressed. I had to go though or else I would get punished. I wore my uniform and made my way to work.

It wasn't very far so I walked the whole way. An hour walk, but it was okay. No matter what I did my emotions got to me. I couldn't stop loving him and it was like I was becoming blind. I was blinded by love or was I already blinded? I have to admit..... I think I said some pretty harsh words to Key. When he left I felt like he was going forever..... He won't though because...... Because..... Why won't he leave me? He has every right to, but why do I think he won't leave me....

I walked and walked until I finally reached the huge cafe. I shook all my thoughts away and began to work. Serving, cleaning and being the cashier was all I did. My boss was a middle aged man. He was very nice to me and all the workers. Something surprised me while I was working. I was serving a teenage couple a caramel machiatto and a frappuccino. They looked like they were in love, but I wasn't jealous. I didn't cry at work at all. Was this normal? My boyfriend died, but......... I'm here working like nothing happened. I didn't break down and cry....

Why?

"Excuse me!!! Can I please get a ice cappuccino?" A customer said.

"Be right there!!" I said and smiled. I smiled. I should be sobbing in the back of the store, not smiling like nothing happened..... Did I really love Woohyun? What am I talking about!!! I do!!!! Right? I went to make the customers coffee beverages and served himm immediately after it was ready.

"Thank you!!!" He thanked. I smiled. I should really stop smiling.

NO ONES POV

________________ did her job while Key finished up. Of course SHINee try to persuade him to do some more since he wasn't doing anything anyway. He did a couple more recruiting , but that was it. He went back to his world, in his own cold, dark room. It was only 5 hours later did _________________ finish up her with her work and was about to head home. "Hey." Someone said, startling ____________. She turned around and looked around.

Suddenly Jonghyun came out of no where and looked at ______________ dead in the eye. "W-Who are you...." ___________ said, stuttering.

"I'm Key's friend. Your lucky that your not going to die." Jonghyun said.

"What?" _____________ said, confused.

"Well when a human sees a grim reaper, they would die within a day. However, Key was willing enough to save you from that death." Jonghyun said, coldly.

"Your a grim reaper than..." _____________ said.

"No sherlocks. Do you know what he had to sacrifice to save you? You probably don't because your a cold heart yourself. He had to sacrifice his body because of you." Jonghyun said.

"What do you mean to save me? He's fine..... Right?" She said.

"No, because your a human that knows that grim reapers exist. He has to come check up on you every time just to make sure that you were safe and no one found out about this secret. If anyone found out you would be killed. However, he protects you, but that takes time from his job and he is slowly rotting away because of you." Jonghyun said.

"Well he deserves it. He killed my boyfriend." _______________ said looking away. Inside though she doesn't mean that.

"Grow up. You don't know anything at all. He doesn't deserve to suffer through this type of pain, you do. Your very selfish and stupid you know that?" Jonghyun said. "You know your boyfriend wasn't killed by Key? It was his job, but because he knew you loved him he got someone else to do it. Your precious little boyfriend was having unprotected , doing drugs and was smoking. He was bond to die and Key had nothing to do with it." Jonghyun raised his voice.

______________ stood there stunned. She misunderstood Key all along. Her harsh words were replayed in her mind and even remembering what she said hurt herself. "No.... It can't be!!!" She screamed. She felt guilty for her words and her actions. Key was sacrificing himself for her, yet she was acting like a senseless creature.

"Come with me than." Jonghyun said. In only seconds did they arrive at the front of the school. Jonghyun went in and grabbed the untouched chocolate box that Woohyun gave ______________. "In these chocolates are aphrodisiac. You know what that is?" Jonghyun asked. She shook her head. "It's like a drug that raises your desire to have . Your boyfriend just wanted to have with you." He explained.

"How do you know?" ______________ said. Jonghyun opened the box and offered one to her, but quickly closed it.

"You better get you home first." Jonghyun said and zipped through the city of Seoul and brought her back home. "Try it at home and see what happens. I'll be back with Key. Do you think you can come out in an hour in your front yard?" He asked. _____________ looked if her parents were home and they weren't so she nodded. Her parents were out gambling again as always.

_______________ made her way to her bedroom and opened the box of chocolates. *I'm home alone, it shouldn't do to much to me." She thought. She ate a piece of chocolate and nothing happened. Without knowing minutes past and she was munching away on the delicious treat. She felt hot though. She could feel her cheeks burning. She stood up from her bed and went to her mirror. Her cheeks were rosy pink and she had the urge to take off her clothes.

"Stop it Jonghyun!!!" Key screamed. ______________ quickly noticed an hour passed and she rushed outside. Before she ran up to them, she listened in on their conversation.

"Key listen!!! Just see her!!! She needs you!!!" Jonghyun said pulling onto his best friend.

"How would you know!!!" Key screamed.

"I just do!!!" Jonghyun said, pulling even harder.

"Why should I see her!!!" Key said, pulling himself away from Jonghyun.

"Because she needs you!!!! Why don't you want to see her!!!" Jonghyun yelled.

"BECAUSE SHE HATES ME!!!!" Key yelled as hard as he could, which made Jonghyun let go. Key turned around and was about to go home, but a warm embrace was surrounding his waist. Key stopped in his tracks. Her fragrance was faint, but Key knew immediately who it was.

"I don't hate you. I love you." _____________ said.

Key's eyes went wide and he couldn't explain how much those words meant to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4 DONE!!!

Guess what!!! My other friend is leaving me as well!!!!

FML...

I think I did something bad or else karma wouldn't be this bad. -.-

Hope you guys are doing okay!!!

Almost forgot...

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! CRISPY!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3