Chapter 2 ~Alone~

Even Grim Reapers Need Love (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

Key was back doing his job to 'take' peoples lives. _______________ was off to school at 7 in the morning. Every moment that she was able to get out of the house she loved. Her parents weren't at home today. Most likely they were off gambling or drinking. _______________ went to school immediately to see her new boyfriend.

Crack.

Was the sound of Key's cold, dead, heart. Even though he was doing his job, he would always find at least a minute to check up on _______________. Today he kept seeing _____________ with her boyfriend.

"______________!!!" Woohyun screamed, running over to her.

"Hey Woohyun." She said.

"I missed you." He said and scratched his head.

"Me too." ____________ blushed.

"I got you some chocolates." Woohyun said and handed _____________ a heart shaped box. She smiled and took it, putting the box in her locker. She like chocolate, she just didn't like that type of brand. It wasn't like she really hated it or anything, it was just that when she was younger she would eat a piece one after another and soon she vomited them all out. Now she hated those chocolates, but she was still very happy that Woohyun gave her something.

______________ grabbed her textbooks and headed to her classroom with Woohyun. Woohyun was not in the same class as her, but that didn't stop him from spending even the last minute of free time with her. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. _______________ nodded. "You look so beautiful today." Woohyun said.

"You look handsome today, like always." ____________ said holding his hands, walking down the halls.

Crack.

The bell rang and the couple had to part. They gave each other a quick hug and headed to their own classrooms. Woohyun looked at _____________ go back to her class and when he went to his, a smirk appeared. School went on like any other day. ____________ was just a normal high schooler, who wasn't popular nor did she get bullied.

"_____________ can you help me on this problem?" Kiseop asked. Kiseop was in _____________ class who also had a 'crush' on her. She smiled and began to help the confused Kisoep. Key was hovering the whole school after taking about 3 lives. He had a bad feeling, a horrible feeling. He had to take some ones life and it was going to be someone close to ______________.

Just when Key was about to go he saw a bunch of guys skipping class and hanging around at the back of the school. He went closer and since he was a girm reaper they couldn't seem him, well there was one boy that could see him since he was close to death. The group of guys were smoking, some were even doing drugs. "How's that girl your dealing with." Hoya asked.

"So gullible. The bet still going on right?" Woohyun asked.

"Yup. As long as you can get into her pants, we win the bet. U-Kiss and Beast will lose and would have to pay us with cash." Dongwoo said.

"Don't worry I got this right where I want her. Tomorrow I'll make my move than dump her. No one can resist me." Woohyun said, taking a big breath of acid. The smoke filled his lungs and he was one step away from dying.

"So I guess I'll be taking your life." Key said standing next to L, who didn't hear or notice anything. Woohyun looked at Key and began to point at him.

"What up man, why you pointing at me?" L asked.

"Dude theres a guy right next to you!!!" Woohyun shouted.

"Your going to die tomorrow, so hurry up and do all the drugs you want today." Key said and smirked.

"The !!" Woohyun shouted and threw his cigar at Key, but Key was already gone.

"Dude what the hell!!! You high already?!" L yelled dodging the cigar.

"You have less than 15 hours." Key whispered and went back to do his job. Woohyun decided that he did one to many drugs. He could of sworn though he saw Key, he did. It was just that his friends couldn't, making only him the only one that was going to die. "Prick ain't going to kill ______________." Key said, before heading his way to America.

School finally ended and ______________ still hanged out with Woohyun, who was still terrified. "I love you." Woohyun said while walking back to  _________________ not so welcoming home.

"Me too." ____________ said. "I'm going to go inside, call me when you get back home." She said again, after arriving to her house. Woohyun nodded and headed back to his own home. _____________ opened the door to her house and looked so see if her parents were home. They weren't. At this time she took of her shoes and quickly grabbed some food from the fridge. If she didn't, she would have to skip dinner again. She was use to it, but hunger was a unbeatable disease so she had to eat or she would become very weak.

_______________ went back to her little room and took all her homework out. She placed her phone right next to her as she opened her laptop. The background picture was her and G-Dragon. She didn't notice that in the very back in a tree was Key sitting on the branch. It was very faint so she couldn't see it, but with a good sense of your surrounding you could easily spot a person on the tree.

Just like every night ______________ did her homework and as for Key, he hurried up with his work so he could see his lover again.

KEYS POV

"I guess your going to be a rock." I said and smirked at the man who young girls.

"Please!!! Please!!! Wait!!!! NOOOO!!!!" The man shouted, but before I could hear anything else he was turned into a rock and was sinking to the bottom of the Ocean. I let out a sigh and headed towards _____________ house. My job was done for today and I couldn't wait to feel at peace again. It took me only two minutes for me to go to Korea from America.

"Key." I heard, before I stepped into _____________ house. I turned around and saw Jonghyun, my best friend from the grim reaper world. He was also my best friend when we were in the human world too. Let's just say we were partners in crime when we were in the human world and soon we had to pay the price.

"Hey, Jonghyun. I'll be back in a while." I said and was about to go inside.

"Key..... Your hurting yourself." Jonghyun said to me. I stopped and thought. Was I hurting myself? Yes....

"No I'm not, I'm fine. Whenever I go back to our world I have a smile." I said.

"You do and I'm happy that you do, but your hurting yourself both physically and emotionally." Jonghyun said. I looked at him. "Your turning to bones!!! Stop visiting her!!! Move on!!!" Jonghyun yelled at me. He yelled, but I knew he only did that to grab my attention.

"I'm fine." I said, firmly.

"Your going to turn into ashes if you don't stop. Most importantly your not happy at all. You say you are, but inside your not. Your cracking inside." Jonghyun said.

"No I'm not. I can't crack if I don't have a heart in the first place. You should know that by now." I said.

"But she gave you heart and she's tearing it down." Jonghyun said.

"Than so be it. As long as she's happy, I'm fine." I said.

"Your just making this harder on yourself." Jonghyun said and went. I knew what he meant. I was hurting myself. I was turning to bone, literally. Every time I come down to the human world and not take a life, my skin, my flesh, turn to bones. Well emotionally, I think that hurts more than anything else. I couldn't be with her no matter how hard I try to be good, I was stuck in this body. In a world that doesn't exist, it was worst then hell because at least people heard about hell. A grim reaper world did not have a name it was just nothing, it never occurred in a human that they to could be a grim reaper. So why come up with a name than if you never thought about it in the first place?

I entered ______________ house and realized she was home alone. I can go through walls like a ghost, but it was harder for me since I had to drag my scythe in with me. "Good evening." I said.

"Key!!! Your here!!" _____________ said, getting up to hug me. I always loved her hugs and how she smiled when I came. "Me and Woohyun are official!!" She said and began to tell me about her day. Crack. Crack. Crack. I hate how she didn't realize my frown. It was so obvious, yet it was like it was invisible. _____________ phone began to ring and she picked it up.

I was thrown aside. I was like a stuff animal that wasn't loved anymore. Before I was carried everywhere, but now I was left in a box up on a shelf in a closet. ________________ ignored me and began to talk to Woohyun. He was going to die. I was set aside and I recognized this feeling. Loneliness. I was alone, again. ______________ looked so happy. If I kill her 'boyfriend' wouldn't she be sad..... I can't kill him, I just can't. I waited for her to remember that I was there, she didn't. "Haha, awwww." She said.

"_____________ I'm going to go." I said. She just waved at me, but without even looking at me. At least she heard me. I went out of her house and made my way back to my own world. Where is it located you ask? Well it's right below hell. Hell was better though because in my world there would be a just a couple of grim reapers walking around a forest of skinny, dead, dry, black-ishly grey trees and it had no light source. There were only small candles that were close to there own deaths and sometimes you could see the odd grim reaper carrying a lantern.

"Key umma!!!" A grim reaper came up to me which was Taemin of course.

"Hey Key." Minho said. I was back to where I was with my own family. Onew came and greeted me with a plastic chicken.

"Why." I said.

"I found him when I was killing this girl. Can I keep him?" Onew asked.

"Be my guest." I said, still very confused.

"Where is Jonghyun?" Onew asked.

"I'm here." Jonghyun said suddenly. He looked at me with concern and I just gave him a smile to reassure him I was fine. "What's up." He said.

"Who's going to be near Korea tomorrow." I asked.

"Me, why?" Minho said.

"Great I need you to kill someone for me." I said.

"Why can't you? Wait..... Does this thing have to do with the human your hanging out with?" Minho asked and I nodded. "He saw you right?" He asked and I nodded again. "Name." Minho said.

"Woohyun." I said. Minho took out a little notepad that we all had to keep track of who we were going to have to kill if one of us was to busy. Since Minho was close to my target he was the back-up killer, if you want to put it that way. "Can you?" I asked.

"Yes, but why? Let me see his little history... Drug dealer...... Player..... Smoker..... Boyfriend of ________________......" Minho read out. "So this is why huh? You don't want to kill him because your afraid that your goign to hurt your human friend." Minho said. I nodded. "Okay, but it's going to cost you something." Minho said. I looked at him and waited for his request. "Show me your feet." Minho asked.

This wasn't an awkward question at all because we all knew that they turned to bones, well at least most toes did. I sighed and showed them. "Key stop going there now." Onew said, seriously, dropping the plastic chicken.

"I'm fine." I said.

"I'm not going to take Woohyun's life, you are." Minho said.

"Minho you said you'll do it!!! Besides I'll be back to normal soon!!! It's not like I'm not killing the other people!!!" I complained.

"Your suppose to kill a person every hour you spend on the human world!!! You've been with her 3 hours every day without killing any !!!" Jonghyun shouted.

"Please you guys.... I really can't.... I'm in love and....... I really want to see her.... I'm so happy every time I see her. I really want to know that she's fine. Besides she's going through tough times, I need to be there for her." I said.

"YOUR KILLING YOURSELF!!!" They all said in sync.

"Hey don't yell at your umma like that!!! I'll be fine, don't worry." I said and smiled. Taemin came to hug me and I hugged him back. Was I making them worried that much? Maybe I was being inconsiderate or even selfish, but love makes you do crazy things.

"When your realize your in pain, stop going there. Rest a little bit and than go. Okay?" Onew said. I nodded. It was nice knowing that I had friends that cared so much.

"You guys are the best." I said and hugged each and every one of them. If I really turned to ashes, I would miss SHINee the most. ______________ would be the second, but defiantly SHINee is number one. I'll admit SHINee was right, ________________ did hurt me. Even SHINee by my side I couldn't help, but feel alone again. I was alone and that feeling . I wanted ________________ to keep me comapany, but I had a bad feeling and I knew this feeling of being alone is going to last for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 DONE!!!

It I know... I tried hard in the beginning and than I just drifted off..... I normal habit of mine.

So very sorry!!!

I'm going to use all the guys that you guys picked, which were only three so that's great!!!

This might be shorter than my normal fanfics, but than again I say that for all of them and they were all lies, so we'll see how it goes.

So yeah.... I've been so tired these days, why? Oh right because I'm like a unfit girl who at P.E.

Sighhh...... I am determined to exercise more...... or just write better fanfics. ^_^

Writing seems better.

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3