JongYu

Eidolon

 

Jonghyun had spent many nights, weeks, writing songs, serenades for his muse, his love Jinki. They spent many a night together going over the songs Jonghyun had written. Some making them grin from ear to ear and some songs, with such stunning lyrics, beautifully worded sentences which proclaimed of Jonghyun’s love for Jinki had Jinki’s eyes moist.

 

-

“Hey!” Jinki breathed heavily as he slumped against Jonghyun. They had just finished their rehearsal of the setlist for their concert and upon finding himself alone with Jonghyun he approached him, letting himself lean in to the others embrace.

 

“Hey,” Jonghyun wrinkled his nose as he wiped his sweat. “We are not going to leave?” Jonghyun asked as he shrugged Jinki off his back and headed to his phone which was connected to the speakers.

 

After the concert setlist, Jonghyun’s phone had started the next playlist. A soft voice and guitar filled the room. “After I get a dance with you,” Jinki grinned as he extended his hand towards Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun chuckled as he let Jinki take him back to the middle of the room. They waltzed around, singing out loud to the lyrics until an incoming call interrupted them.

 

Jinki groaned as he let Jonghyun go and packed up their belongings. Jonghyun smiled at the pout on Jinki’s face. “We’ll continue this later.” and he gave a small peck on Jinki’s lips.

 

-

 

Their fanmeet had ended smoothly, though they were exhausted they had enjoyed themselves to the fullest.

 

“Aren’t you tired?” Jinki asked as he got in bed beside Jonghyun who was working on something on his laptop.

 

“I’ll be done in a few minutes.” Jonghyun soon shut his laptop, put it away on the bedside table and was pulled down immediately under the covers where Jinki snuggled against him. Jonghyun ran gentle circles across Jinki’s back as he thought about their fanmeet especially about the part where he was asked about forming a subunit or a performing a duet.

 

“Jinki?” Jonghyun asked softly.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“When we go back home will you come in with me to the recording studio?”

 

Jinki opened his eyes to meet excited brown irises looking back expectedly at him.

 

“Will you record a few songs with me, an album maybe? It’s alright even if the company does not allow us to release it, we’ll keep it just for us, a memoir of the music that got us together and has kept us together. I want to give my every melody, my every lyric I wrote for you a better place, a better form, which we both can cherish.”

 

Jinki smiled as he saw the fond excitement grow in Jonghyun’s eyes and he engulfed him in an embrace, “How much will you pay me?”

 

Jonghyun punched Jinki playfully making Jinki go “Ow” but leaving him in chuckles eventually, “Jonghyun…” Jinki whispered into Jonghyun’s ear, “ How can you make me fall so hard for you every now and then? What are you?”

 

Jonghyun smiled into Jinki’s shoulder, “I’m yours.”

 


Hope you like it ^^