♕ introducing the ladies.

♔ SOȻIEȾY ШΔRS : it's on — apply closed. [ extension deadline up to the 11th!. ♥ ]

 

 

plotlines

homeplotlinescheatsheetappreviews

AVAILABLE

 

MISS PERFECT
REPUTATION

Obedient grandaughter of Son Eunjoo and being born 1991 she's the eldest of the sorority. Influenced to believe that the fraternity were the bad ones and therefore she wishes to live on her grandmother's wish and is determined and committed to her leader position and will get rid of any distractions for her and the girls.

available

 

MISS 
PEACEmaker

Being the calm and collected member, she's best friends with miss perfect reputation. She makes sure that all outbreaks of fights and arguments are resolved, she's the daughter of philantrophists and wishes to make a difference within the world in future, she can be really scary when she's mad.

available

 

miss
OUTSPOKEN

Loud and opinionated, she's the girl who can really put up a great arguement for or against, she's interested in politics most of the time and the daughter of  two buisness workers, lawyers actually. She's more interested in her opinions than others and doesn't cope with quiet characters so well, but she'll smile it off..

available

 

MISS
ENIGMA

No one really knows how she managed to get a place within the sorority, she doesn't like to speak of her past either and it isn't known to anyone. Everyone sees her as the 'mysterious' type and she isn't described as the girly type at all, she's usually casual despite getting nagged at by miss perfect reputation for it.

available

 

MISS
SCHOLARSHIP

The newbie student within Eunmyeong & accepted by a scholarship, everyone knows she is a scholars student and she's the studious type who focuses on her studies, she got into the sorority when the leader saw potential in her, She hates rich and arrogant people so she's more open-minded and casual,

TAKEN

 

MISS
CASANOVA

Amongst the members, she's known to be one of the most troublesome, disobeying the rules. She's known to not be into commitment and relationships due to her parents being divorced and all, and the drama that happened, and it's not just their professions. She tends to be misjudged a lot due to this and other stuff.

 

taken

 

MISS
VIRTUOSO

Raised within a family of  musical prodigies, she is the musical prodigy of the sorority. She is a classical violinist and vocalist and a reserved character, she wants to fulfill her parents' wishes but she would much rather compose and sing her own  and others' modern music. She isn't so sociable with the middle-class. 

available

 

MISS
PREPSTER

Cliche but true, she's the head of the cheerleading squad and the most sporty out of all the sorority sisters. She is the energetic ,preppy and the very competitive one, she socialises well with many. She doesn't care about the feud, she'll point out hot guys and flirt,despite the risk of getting nagged at by the leader.

available

 

MISS
ECCENTRIC

This girl doesn't take notice of her surroundings as much and takes ditsy onto a whole new level, she's not as naive and stupid despite receiving that reputation, she can be smart and give out some good ideas. She's into modelling being heiress to a famous fashion brand, she does admit she's quite dumb at times. 

available

 

MISS
CONGENIALITY

A part of the welcoming committee, she's the most sociable and friendly sorority member around, even the normals like her. Her parents are in high positions in a very successful airline company. She's the closest with miss Scholarship and she's a great help, friend to be around, she is interested in her studies too.

available

 

MISS
ADOLESCENT

The youngest within the sorority sisters. She tends to be baby-ied a lot & is still learning the basics of who she should and shouldn't talk to, all she wants is to be free, she enjoys art as she loves to express herself. She comes from an scientific background, but she hates it and wants to pursue art instead.

available

 

MISS
MAN-HATER

Two words ; hates men. She lives with her single mother and younger brother ( who she loves only ), after a bad past between her parents, she refuses to be in a relationship ( but that changes ). She has a stable and wealthy background working in design, she's still trying to find herself though.