One Wedding, Two Honeymoons Part 2

The Domino Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't easy to balance family time with honeymoon time. It took a while to get used to the time management but all 7 of them were eventually able to work it out.

Sung-Woo told them he would watch the kids for 24 hours without interrupting the young married couples for anything. In turn, they would watch the kids the very next day, giving him a much needed break. They would alternate watching the kids so it benefitted everyone.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had the rest of the evening left on their 100% kids free/no interruption day. They were in the midst of deciding how to spend it.

"We should see a movie." Baekhyun suggested. 

Chanyeol nodded. "I'll text Sung-Woo and see if we can have the car."

Shortly after Chanyeol received a confirmation text and he said they would be on their way to pick up the keys, someone knocked on their hotel room door. 

Baekhyun opened it, finding Luhan standing there looking flustered. 

"What's up?"

"Do you have a I could borrow?"

Baekhyun laughed out loud. "Does it look like we use condoms?" He gestured to his belly. In less than a month he was ready to pop.

Chanyeol walked over to the door then to speak to his friend. "Didn't you buy some before we left?"

"Well yeah, but Minseok and I have been busy. Who knows when we'll be able to have again after this week?"

Baekhyun shrugged. "Maybe Minseok should get pregnant so you won't have to worry about it." He teased. 

Luhan's eyes widened. "No, no, no, absolutely not."

Chanyeol chuckled and reached into his back pocket for his wallet. After much digging, he found one and handed it to Luhan. 

"Thank you so much." He gasped and hurried back to his and Minseok's room.

Witnessing Luhan's desperation reminded them that they only had a couple more days of their vacation left. Once they got back home they would have to face the fact that their baby would be there and they wouldn't have time for anything other than the baby. That included but wasn't limited to having .

Right after Luhan left, they stopped by Sung-Woo's room to get the car keys. Before long they were on their way to the movies. 

Baekhyun rested his head against the window and watched the city of Kissimmee, Florida go by. He took in every palm tree, every tan person, and every beach. He took in the calmness of the city and the feeling of truly being in paradise. The city was simply beautiful.

"It's so nice here." He sighed.

Chanyeol nodded as he stopped at a light. "And it's always warm." The complete opposite of Boston. 

"It'd be nice to live here." Baekhyun continued. 

Chanyeol looked at him in surprise. "You want to live here?"

Baekhyun shrugged. "I don't know. I love Boston and all but do you really think we'll be there forever?"

"Where else would we go?"

"I don't know. It's just a thought."

"Well," Chanyeol reached over and rested a hand on Baekhyun's knee, "Boston is the only place I can call home. It's where Mina was born, it's where we went to school, and it's where all our friends are. I wouldn't give that up for warm weather and beaches."

Baekhyun smiled. "You're right. Boston is our only home."

They arrived at the movies a little while later. After buying their tickets to see a ridiculous romantic comedy, Baekhyun disappeared into the bathroom while Chanyeol was left to buy the snacks. 

The line was long and Chanyeol wasn't paying much attention to anything. He was even completely clueless when a girl behind him tapped him on the shoulder to ask him what movie he was going to see. 

He answered, assuming she was bored of waiting and needed someone to talk to.

He didn't notice the way the girl's eyelashes fluttered flirtatiously. He didn't notice the way she leaned closer whenever he spoke. Chanyeol was clueless about what was really going on because he only had eyes for Baekhyun.

He made friendly conversation with her as the line eased forward. She was saving him from boredom and he was returning the favor. Baekhyun appeared from the bathroom a few moments later to witness whatever was going on. He saw his husband talking to a girl no older than 19. He narrowed his eyes as he took in her body language and what it was implying. She was leaning towards Chanyeol and batting her eyelashes. 

Chanyeol was standing like he was talking to any other friend. He was certainly clueless about the girl's advances.

"He may be a lawyer but he's not very smart." Baekhyun murmured but smiled on the inside. A beautiful girl was flirting with him and he didn't even care. It was impossible for Baekhyun to ever doubt Chanyeol's loyalty to him again.

The pregnant 24 year old made his way over to his husband. The girl was taken aback when Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's waist and hugged him.

Baekhyun looked up at his taller husband and puckered his lips adorably, wanting a kiss. Chanyeol obliged, pressing a kiss to Baekhyun's awaiting lips.

When they reached the front of the line, Chanyeol ordered the food while Baekhyun turned around to smirk at the still gawking girl.

"A word of advice, sweetie, go for someone who isn't married."

Chanyeol was still clueless as he handed Baekhyun the popcorn and the older smiled. His husband only had eyes for him and that was the way it should be.

**

"How was the movie?" Sung-Woo asked when they returned his keys.

"The movie?" Baekhyun wondered and Sung-Woo nodded. Baekhyun racked his brain for anything he could say about the movie but came up with nothing. 

After they had eaten all their popcorn at the theater, Baekhyun had gotten bored because the movie was stupid and he wasn't into it. 

Chanyeol felt the same way. It was a mutual decision to make out in the back of the theater. When it got too hot and heavy, they left the movie early. Somehow, the couple ended up having in the backseat of Sung-Woo's car in a half empty parking lot.

"It was okay, I think." Chanyeol murmured. He didn't remember anything about the movie. His mind had been preoccupied with Baekhyun's amazing mouth and the amazing things he was doing with that mouth. 

Sung-Woo raised an eyebrow as Baekhyun covered a snicker with his hand. "I'm not even going to ask."

In the kitchen area of Sung-Woo's room, Mina and Ryder were putting together a puzzle at the table. The 6 year old was getting increasingly annoyed as the toddler kept putting the pieces in the wrong places.

Giving up on the puzzle, she left the table and caught up to Baekhyun, tugging on his hand. He and Chanyeol were just leaving the room.

"Take me with you." She pleaded. As much as she loved Ryder, she needed a break from him like his parents did.

Baekhyun wanted to say no because he and Chanyeol wanted to try out the jacuzzi tub for the first time. But that seemed selfish. Mina had been good the duration of the vacation and deserved something in return for it.

"We only have two more days here and you've been so good. I think the least we can do is let you stay with us."

She squealed with excitement and ran to get her things together. She kissed Sung-Woo goodbye and patted Ryder on the head before following her parents out the door.

Chanyeol carried her piggyback style over to their room. She would soon be too big to be carried everywhere. At least they would have another child soon as Mina was growing up rather quickly. 

While Chanyeol took a shower, Baekhyun and Mina dressed for bed. When she snuggled up to her mother she rested her head on his belly, a common occurrence. 

"What does she do in there all day?" Mina wondered as she listened to the sounds of life.

"She?"

Mina nodded and Chanyeol came out of the bathroom, catching the tail end of the conversation. 

"Who are you talking about?" He wondered as he took his place in bed on the other side of Mina. 

"We're talking about the baby, daddy."

"You think it's a girl?"

"Uh huh." She nodded.

"I thought you wanted a boy."Baekhyun interjected, causing Mina to look up at him.

"Yeah," Chanyeol added, "I thought you wanted to be the only princess."

"I do but boys aren't that fun to play with." She was speaking from experience having been with Ryder almost all week. "He didn't want to play dress up or dolls. He only wanted to play with his toy cars. A sister will be fun, she'll like dress up."

Chanyeol nodded. "I'm sure you'd enjoy having a sister." But he and Baekhyun wouldn't enjoy having another girl when the teenage years rolled around. He was getting a headache just thinking about it.

"Mommy, do you want a girl?"

"In the long run it really doesn't matter but it would be nice to have a boy."

She turned her attention back to Chanyeol. "Daddy, what do you want?"

"A boy." He wanted a stereotypical boy to watch sports with and play sports with. He wanted a boy to give inappropriate advice to and have Baekhyun scold him for it. He wanted to have a son look up to him.

"It seems like it's two against one." Baekhyun stated. Because of the fact that the baby had been living inside of him for 8 months, he was 99% sure it was a boy. A mother's instinct was always right. 

"I think we should make a deal." Chanyeol said thoughtfully. "If Mina's right and you have a girl, we should let her name her sister. And if we're right, we name our son."

Baekhyun mulled over Chanyeol's words as did Mina. "Okay." He finally said.

"I can name her anything?" Mina wondered for clarification. 

"If mommy has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter