Final

Pinocchio : Yoon Yu Rae and Captain Hwang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YGN COMPANY.

MONDAY. 4.50 PM

 

“Aishh. There’s still so many works to do. Where is that ruthless Ki Ha Myung? Always going out for a date and left me alone with all this bunch of worksheets. I’m really really going to kill him once he’s here!” Yoon Yu Rae muttered angrily (yet adorably) to herself, unaware of someone’s presence there.

That particular someone then coughed to get Yu Rae’s attention. “Ehem. Is there still a lot? It’s almost past five. You can go home now and continue it tomorrow.” Captain Hwang Gyo Dong was standing there while holding some file and acted like he was more interested in those file rather than the cute human being in front of him. 

Yu Rae blinked. She was beyond surprised to see that Cap still had the guts of talking nicely to her despite the fact that he had lashed out angrily at her in the meeting.

‘No. I will not give in that easily. I’m Yoon Yu Rae.’ She keeps chanting the words in her mind.

She then cleared and turn her attention back to the loads of works in front of her. “Its okay. I can finish this by tonight. Besides, I lived by myself. So I have no limits of what time I should be home.” She said nonchalantly.

Cap Hwang suddenly put the files down and bore his gaze on Yu Rae. “You can finish these by tonight? Then what? Go to drink more soju, get drunk and wandered along the streets?? Are you even in your right mind?! What if something happened? Luck is not always with you, you know!” His voice slightly raised.

Yu Rae was taken aback by his statement. “Stop.” She said, but this time her usual hand sign excluded. She seems like, seems like, being dead serious. “Cap don’t even know why I did that. Cap, you didn’t even knew a feeling of being dumped and rejected. Damn it, I should have just stayed faithful to my oppas instead.” She finished with a deep red face, trying to hold both embarrassment and tears. She then put her head down on the desk, pretend to be sleeping.

“Yah you reall-” Just as Captain Hwang about to reply, a loud “I’m baaacckk!” from Ki Ha Myung was heard as he came in with a big and cheerful smile, obviously, after spending almost 2 hours dating with In Ha. However, his smile vanished once he saw the scene.

‘What’s wrong with her again?’ Ha Myung mouthed the questions to his captain.

Captain Hwang shrugged his shoulder and mouthed back, ‘Monthly problem, I think’ before going back into his respective office. And Ha Myung nodded understandingly.

Once both of them had disappeared from Yu Rae’s sight, she slowly opened her eyes and sit straight up again. She pouted and leaned her weight fully on the chair. “Jeez. And there I thought he was going to persuade me or something. Wait. What are you thinking Yoon Yu Rae?? This is not how you should be. You should stand up for your right! Don’t let him snapped at you again! B-but…he seems caring… Arghhh what is wrong with me!!!” She stomped her foot and pulled her hair while whining.

Meanwhile on the other hand, there is certain person smiling  while trying to hold his laughter. ‘Such a cutie’. He thought.

 

**********

 

YGN COMPANY.

9.30 PM

 

‘Just one more. One more report and it’s done. Hwaiting Yoon Yu Rae!’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter