Nightmare

Big Bang Scenarios & One Shots

Waking up, you gasp as you feel fear pulsating in your vein as you recall how real the dream felt.Trembling, you stretch out your hand to search for the warmth beside you. Not feeling any warmth, you look beside you to find Jiyong missing. Feeling shaken, you clumsily walk out of the room in search for him. You walk towards his music room as you hear noises coming out from his favourite room. Opening the door, you heave a sigh of relief when you see him perfectly fine. Jiyong jumps as he suddenly feels a pair of arms around him and relaxes when he realises it is you. You hug him tight, burying your head into his chest. "Jagiya? Hey, what's wrong? Gwenchana?" He asks as he tighten his arms around you when he hears soft sobs from you. "I..I.." You try to say something but couldn't. Jiyong held your face and wiped your tears away with his thumb while rubbing your back soothingly. "Wae gure? Did you have a bad dream jagi?" You nodded. " I dreamt that you were gone Jiyong! Someone tried to harm you and take you away from me! I tried and I tried to save you but I couldn't! They were hurting you so badly!" You ramble hysterically as you remember the details of your dreams. "Shh shh jagi listen to me." He said while making you look into his eyes. "They are not real okay? I am perfectly fine. See? Just relax and take a deep breath okay? You took a few deep breaths and begin to calm down. " That's it jagiya. Come on, let's get you back to sleep." Jiyong lifts you in his arms as if you weigh nothing and walks back to your shared bedroom. You snuggle closer into him to steal some of his warmth and instantly feel much better. He lies you down on the bed and climbs in with you. Giving you a kiss on your forehead, he pulls you closer into his chest and hum you softly to sleep. As he feels you slowly falling asleep, he kisses your lips softly and slowly joins you in your dreamland.