Chapter 01

Dracula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Young master.”

 

The guy whose hair is shiny black that matches his suit well and hands on his pocket, he waited for a response. Adjusting his necktie as he called the young master once again while the latter just completely ignored him. Feeling a little irritated, he went into the outlet and remove the plug in the socket. Smiling triumphantly, the young master let out a frustrated groan.

 

“Oppa!”

 

Cute. He knows that the young master was up all night because of that game but there’s a piece of important news she should hear. The young master went to him with a clenched fist, still cute.

 

“Donghyun oppa! Did you know that I’m up all night trying to defeat Devil Kazuya?! You—”

 

“Your father has an urgent matter to discuss with you, Alexandra Jane Liu.” Donghyun went straight to the point, “Wash up, you stink already.” He added and adjusted his suit, the latter groaned.

 

“Okay, I’ll be outside just give me 10 minutes to prepare.”

 

Donghyun went outside the room and waited at the door. The young master, also known as Alex started to tidy up her room. She went near the window and slide her curtains, her room suddenly went irritable in the eyes. Too bright. The young master went to her bathroom to take a quick shower when done, she just simply wore her onesie.

 

“10 minutes is up,” Donghyun said outside the room.

 

As Alex came out, Donghyun was about to choke on his own saliva while laughing. The two laughed on their way to the office.

 

“Good luck you little rebel.” Donghyun winked and open the door for the young master.

 

“Thanks oppa!” Alex smiled, “I’ll see you later.” She then went inside.

 

As the door closes behind her, she sighed and made her way towards the chair that’s only facing her dad.

 

“What is it now?” Alex groaned as she sat down, clearly showing how irritated she was.

 

Not that she hates his father, but she hates him so much. She doesn’t understand why, but she really hates him.

 

“Why are you wearing that?” Mr. Liu asked, his voice didn’t even make the latter flinch.

 

“Because I brought it.” Alex rolled her eyes, “What’s the catch, spill it already.” She then raises a brow.

 

“We’ve been traced.” Mr. Liu said making the latter sat up straight, “I need you to fly back in South Korea soon and finish your studies there for the meantime.” He said.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Alex groaned, “Even here in Knightsbridge? How?” She asked, light brown eyes turning to a blood red color.

 

“Remember Sir Arthur Jones?” Mr. Liu said, “He’s your English and History teacher here right?” He asked and the latter just nodded, “He was paid to watch us.” He sighed.

 

“But I thought you gave him a background check?” Alex asked she’s clearly irritated.

 

“Our private investigator happens to be bribed thrice our price.” Mr. Liu stated, he’s so tired to deal with this kind of situations anymore.

 

Why? Is all Alex could think. Why in the world her family is a whole bunch of Royal Vampires? Why can’t she go to a school in where she could meet real-life people? Why can’t she get a proper home? Why isn’t she normal?

 

“Alex.” Mr. Liu called her attention back, “I know this is hard for you bu—”

 

“No, not really.” Alex scoffed, “We just moved for like 24 times already and guess what? This is my 25th time moving out of a country again. How nice.” She stood up, “Nice talk, I’ll prepare my stuff.”

 

And she went out before her dad could even talk once again. She hates her life. Alex was spacing out while walking, she didn’t even notice someone is following her.

 

“Young master!”

 

A yell from Donghyun echoed through the hallway. Alex looked at him, he’s dashing towards her. But why?

 

“At your back!”

 

And on cue, her vision went black.

 

~

 

“Young master?”

 

Donghyun’s concerned voice keeps on calling her, he’s sitting at the latter's side. Alex groaned as she opened her eyes slowly, she can’t see clearly. She sat straight and started to panic.

 

“I-I can’t see c-clearly.” Alex stuttered, “H-Help … Oppa … Help m-me …” She blinked multiple times trying to find Donghyun’s hand.

 

“W-Wait here, don't panic,” Donghyun said as calm as possible, he’s panicking but doesn’t want the young master to feel he’s weak.

 

Donghyun was about to get up to call the doctor when Alex finds his hand and grip it firmly, he looked at her, she’s staring into space.

 

“Please don't leave me,” Alex begged to force herself not to sound one but ended up sounding like one.

 

Donghyun tightened his jaw, he called the doctor with his loud voice. When the doctor came, he explained everything that happened since Alex has no plans on talking at all. The doctor began to run a quick test on Alex following up some questions in which the latter replied obediently.

 

“It seems that the young master has Multiple Sclerosis or MS for short.” Mr. Jung said and before the two could even ask what is that, he explained, “It’s a long-lasting disease that can affect your brain, spinal cord, and the optic nerves in your eyes. It can cause problems with vision, balance, muscle control, and other basic body functions.”

 

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter