Chapter 1

Survival Part II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, girl! Wake up!" My body was shaking uncontrollably, and there was no way to stop it. Someone was shouting in my ear, and a groan escaped my mouth. It felt like i had been sleeping for hours, and i still wanted to sleep some more. But the shaking and the yelling was making it impossible for me to do so. I opened my eyes, and immediately covered them with my sleeve.

The shaking and the yelling stopped, thankfully. It took me about a minute before my eyes got used to the light. It was pretty weak, but it still felt like i had just walked outside on an extremely sunny day. But my focus quickly shifted onto something else. The smell. It was way too familiar, like i had smelled something like it before.

And then it dawned on me. It was stupid of me not to realize it the moment i woke up. How could i ever forget that smell? My life was all about that smell. The smell of something dead. But the thing that did surprise me was that there was another scent there, mixed in with the dead scent. It was the scent of... mold.

I didn't need to put two and two together to figure out where i was. I didn't even need to look around the room i was in to see what was in here. Eight beds with rails on them, four on each side, a dim light bulb hanging in the roof. I opened my eyes, hoping i was wrong, even though i knew i wasn't, and i realized i was in the exact same bed i was in over a year ago. 

The third one from the right. I looked at all the other beds, and all of them were filled... except for the one next to mine on the right side. It was empty, and to be on the safe side, i crawled towards the end of my bed, and glanced down at the floor. I didn't see it coming, but there was a guy lying there. I couldn't see if he had a pulse or not, but i would bet my life on that he was already dead. 

Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of me, blocking the sight of the dead (?) guy, and i glanced up at the person. It was a guy. He had black hair, not too tall, his body looked average, but his eyes looked adorable. In fact, his whole face seemed adorable. I wasn't attracted to him, he was just... cute. His personality though, as it turned out, was anything but cute.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest, trying his hardest to give me a glare. But his cute face made it very hard for him, and i think he knew that. His mouth twitched a little, but he remainded still. "Answer me now! Why are you doing this?!"

"What the hell are-" I stopped as i realized what he was wearing. What every guy in the room was wearing actually. Black pants, black leather shoes, black t-shirts and black leather jackets. Hoping it was just a coincidence i took a peak at the girls clothes as well. Black skirts, red hoodies and black leather shoes.

The same clothes that had been used over a year ago. But how? How was this possible? Had Jiyong come up with this without telling me? I glanced over at him, but he looked as calm and quiet as always. There was no way of telling if he was behind all of this. Again. I will have to ask him later when we are alone.

If this was his plan, i wasn't going to blow his cover in front of all these people. And if he wasn't... I wasn't going to blow our cover for whoever was behind this either. I had to act my part, good thing i knew exactly how to do this. I glanced up at the guy in front of me, and with a shaking voice, i replied him.

"N-nara. I'm Nara. W-who are you?" 

He sighed, ruffling his hair, which just made him look even more cuter. "Jungkook. Don't panic, just hear me out," He sat down next to me, grabbing my hand and looking straight at me. "We're trapped in here. All of us were drugged down, and we all woke up here. I don't want to freak you out, but as for right now, we have no control over this situation. We have no idea what is happening, or why this is happening. It's not just a prank, or, if it is, it's a sick prank. I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, so don't scream, alright?" I gave him a slight nod, and he sighed, shutting his eyes. "Someone is dead".

"It's obviously a prank! No way that guy is really dead!" One of the girls shouted from the bed, sitting cross legged, staring at Jungkook.. There were three girls in here, me included, and five guys, including the dead guy. The girl who shouted had brown, long hair, a round face that suited her very well, and her eyes was covered deeply with eyeliner. She looked really tough, but like i had just witnessed with Jungkook, looks can fool you. Judging by the shouting, and the panic in her voice and her face, revealed that she was really scared.

"Shut up, Hyoyeon!" Junghook snapped at her, like they had known each other for a while. Siblings maybe? They don't really look much alike though, but they could be.

"Everyone," Another guy rised from his bed, slowly walking around the dead guy, and over to me. He smiled and tilted his head to the side. "Let's be quiet for a few minutes. Nara has just woken up and is probably confused, and you shouting won't make it any easier on her. I'm Hyunseung. We all woke up about an hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter