Having some alone time

Nerd by Day Goddess by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourth period had passed so its lunch time. I didn't want to eat lunch. I can just have lunch with my brother or jiyong oppa. I decided to raom the school since i didn't quiet know it.

As I looked around the school, I know all the places where its empty, but usable. And when I got to my last place, I found a piano placed right in the middle of the room. As I walked towards the piano I noticed that this place was the only one that was not dirty. It was clean and neat. 

As I sat down at the chair, I played river flows  in you by yiruma. After I finished, I played another song. Kiss the Rain by Yiruma. As I finished I got up and head towards the door. 

'BRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG'

As lunch time ended, I head towards my next class which is dance class. To be honest, I love to dance. I was part of a dance crew back in the US. It was called I aM me. I was one of the best dancers. But since I'm a nerd I can't really show my dance skills. 

As I arrived at the door, the teacher started to notice me. He looked familair. I think I know him. It was my cousin, Kim Myungsoo. I didn't know he was a dance teacher. This bish didn't tell me. He didn't even call me for more than 6 months. 

"Sora." He said with a happy smile.

I just gave him a look. I ignored him. 

"Come on. Forgive me. I know I haven't called for more than 6 months. I was busy." He said with a pout. "Uh. Forgive me. Pwease." He said with an aegyo voice.

I just looked at him with disgust. It was a good thing nobody was there. 

"hmm." I just said. 

He pouted, but that pout didn't las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter