Another Day in Hell

Nerd by Day Goddess by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It was the next day and Sora woke up about 6:30. Sora got ready and put on her clothes and headed down to eat breakfast. For breakfast, the chef cooked pancakes and eggs. The typical American breakfast. 

As Sora was eating, she sees her brother come downstairs looking like a freaking zombie.

"WTF!" Sora said as she spat a little bit of food. 

"Why what happened?" Her brother then soon rushed to her side.

"Why do you always look like a freaking zombie.? You scared the out of me!!" Sora said as she hits constantly.

"OW!! It hurts!!" He said as he squirmed into a little boy.

"My goodness! Are you even older than me!" Sora said in disbelief as she sees him cower down to a wuss.

As soon as Sora said that, he sat back up straight and said: " So, aren't you going to school?" He said as if nothing happened.

"tsk tsk tsk," Sora said as she shook my head.

Sora put on her shoes and headed out. 

She got inside the car and said, "Good morning Mr. Lee!" she walked inside the car. 

"Good morning Agassi!" Mr. Lee said as he started the engine.

"Mr. Lee. I told you, just call me Sora. You're like family to me." Sora said.

"Nae! Sora Agassi" He said as he started driving.

"Aish! Mr. Lee just Sora." Sora said playfully as she hits his arm.

He laughs as he found Sora cute.

"Nae. Sora ssi." Mr. Lee said stilling laughing at Sora.

Sora just laughed with him. Right before they got near the school, Sora told Mr. Lee to drop her off where he dropped her off before. A block away from the school, Sora got out of the car as Mr. Lee parked. 

"Sora ssi, do you want me to pick you up later or are you going with Mason?" Mr. Lee said as he rolled down the window.

"Just come pick me up and Mason will be with me," Sora said as she held her bag.

"Nae Sora ssi." Mr. Lee said.

"Wait!" Sora said right before Mr. Lee closed his window. "Don't come early. Come around 30 minutes after school ends." 

"But why?" Mr. Lee asked out of curiosity.

"You already know this Mr. Lee. I don't like people figuring out that I'm rich or anything like that." Sora said as she explains to Mr. Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter