Hanging Out pt. 2

Nerd by Day Goddess by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well we meet again." Somebody said from behind. 

I turned around and saw Kai.

"Do I know you?" I asked as I pretended not to know him.

"We met a few weeks ago? At the boba shop?" He said as he tries to make me remember.

"Ummm.... Sorry?" I said as I pretend not to remember. "I don't really remember you." 

"Hey I know! You're the kingka from my school." Mason said as he pointed at him.

"Oh hey. You're the new kid that hangs around the ugly nerd." Kai said as he pointed back at Mason.

"That ugly nerd happens to be my best friend so you better watch your words." Mason as he defended me. 

"If you're her best friend then why are you with somebody else?" Kai asked.

"I can hang out with whoever I want to hang out. You're not the boss of me. You don't know who I am and I couldn't give a about you. Don't be coming to us all nice and if you don't have anything good to say." Mason said.

"Well i could careless about you too. I only came here because of her." Kai said not caring.

"Well guess what? I don't like you. I could careless about you. The girl you call nerd happens to be my cousin and she's like a sister to me. And she told me all about you and your girlfriend bullying her all the time at school!!" I said as I couldn't take it anymore.

"What?! you're lying. You're guys aren't cousins. How come you're so hot and she so..." Kai said as he made a puking look describing me.

'Yea you're right we're not cousins. we're the same person.' I thought to myself.

"Well I ain't." i said.

"Let's go!" Mason said as he pulled me away from Kai.

"Wait!" Kai said as he shouted trying to stop us from going anywhere. "Can I at least have your name?" Kai said before disappearing. "Damn! I didn't get her name again!" Kai shouted in frustration.

"That was close!" I said as I held my hand on my chest while breathing hard.

"I bet you. He's gonna go up to you tomorrow and ask for your name." Mason said.

"I totally agree with you. But I'll just make up a name if he does ask me or I'll just ignore him." I said. "Oh! Ice Cream!" I exclaimed and dragged Mason to the ice cream stand.

"Gurl! Hol' Up!" Mason said as he was about to fall from me dragging him to the stand.

"Sorry!" I said as I chuckled a little bit.

"I gotta go to the bathroom. Just get your ice cream and we'll leave." Mason said as he head to the nearest bathroom.

"Okay!" I said as I walked up to the line.

"What flavor would you like miss?" The staff asked.

"Umm...." I was looking at the fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter