Hanging out

Nerd by Day Goddess by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora’s POV

It’s after school and Mason wanted to hang out so we decided to go to my place first and change. So I just called Mr  Lee because we need a ride to my place. it’s too far. We waited for 10 minutes and Mr. Lee arrived at school. 

‘!! I forgot that their were still kids at school.’ I thought to myself.

Oh whale! Whatever.

As we were heading to my house Mason asked me, “ Why the are you dressed like that?” 

“You know me Mason. I don’t like attention! I may look like an ordinary person in America but with this kind of beauty. In Korea, it’s like you’re some kind of goddess or something.” I said conceitedly while displaying my face. 

I faced Mason and looked at him. We both all of a sudden just started bursting out of laughter. 

“Oh my bejesus!! Haley!!! That couldn’t be more funny.” Mason said while still laughing. “But seriously, why did you decide on making your face unnoticeable? You look like a goddess!!” Mason said with a serious face  

“I already told you Mason. I may look pretty but I don’t go around displaying it!” I said. 

“But you should!! You’re way prettier than those hoes at school that bake themselves with make up. Even when you don’t wear make you are still way prettier than those hoes at school.” Mason said while trying to make some sense at my decision. 

“To be honest Mason. I actually don’t why I do this. All I get from doing this is me getting bullied at school!!” I said as I try to make some sense out of my decision. 

“Wow!! I haven’t noticed at all.” Mason said sarcastically. “GURL!!! You should just embrace your natural beauty and show it to the world.” Mason said as he tries to knock some sense into me. 

“ I don’t know Mason. I get your point but I think it’s not the time. You know what happened last time I told everybody who I was. I don’t want to be treated that way again. NEVER EVER!!” I said as I recall back to what happened to me a few years back. 

Soon after our conversation, we arrived at my place. 

“Damn GURL!! You’re house is huge.” Mason said.

”It’s the i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter