Chapter 1 - I'm Sorry, I Love You

Dejavu (Girl's Day Minah and Exo's Kyungsoo)[ON GOING]

Minah and D.O was driving home  during a hard drive with the slippery road and a heavy snow fall.

 

"Do you still love me D.O?" Minah asked.

 

"Yes, I do but..." D.O stopped while hesitating to continue his words.

 

"But what? Is it because of your family? Your family is richer than mine? Isn't it?" Minah continues D.O's answer.

 

"You know that I didn't thought of that ever since my family thinks that it will be  best if I break up with you because of our family's big wealth gap." Defending himself.

 

"Yeah but why do you want to end our relationship? We are almost getting married and now you are going away and leave me" Minah started to become teary eyed.

 

"Yeah! Because it will be the best for both us if we don't continue our wedding and we are too young for it." D.O answered.

 

"But why D.O? Why?" Minah's tears starts falling down on her cheeks while D.O's eyes stiffened on the blurry and icy way of the road.

 

"It's just something, I don't have any problem with you, believe me I love you, but the problem is me." D.O is starting to be interrupted by Minah's cry.

 

He wanted to hug her as tight as he could. He wants the both of them to escape the world and be together forever, if only Minah knows his purpose if only he can manage to protect her until the end. He needs to give up for Minah's sake which he can't explain it to her.

 

The cold and cozy car remained silent and all was left was Minah's sniffs. Her heart was breaking into pieces as her tears drops, but what only D.O did was to drive.

 

"I HATE YOU D.O! I HATE YOU! YOU BASTARD!" Minah's grief turned into anger and yelled inside the car.She scolded him and shake him because D.O acts that he doesn't feel, hear and see what she's doing.

 

D.O's eyes became blurred because of his holded tears,every word Minah says was like a poison for him. He hates seeing Minah cry but all he did was to remain silent to make Minah realize that it was all over.

 

As the snow falls in front of  them and his eyes were all blurred because of tears, D.O wasnt able to manage his driving and because of the slippery road it was late to hit the break. Their car crashed into the barter and into post then stumbled a fews times while it was happening D.O hugged Minah and protects her.

 

 

 

After gaining consciousness.

 

"Minah Minah wake up wake up are you okay?" With blood stains all over them and the impact of the car D.O manage to shake Minah's shoulder.

 

Minah didnt respond because she was unconscious.D.O hugged her.

 

" I'm sorry " D.O cried.

 

" I shouldn't have make you feel miserable, I'm sorry and I love you" as the time runs out D.O saw some citizens and the lights of an ambulance going towards them. D.O was very weak and can only moves his eyes.

 

People tries to open D.O doors by it was locked. They tried all their best to make a way to help them. Minah's door was opened and people tries to pull her out, but her left foot was stucked. D.O was trying to help the people to pull Minah out but he can't help enough since the half of his body was stucked between the flattened front part of his car. Minah gained consciousness but she was so weak. She saw D.O full of blood and he was looking at her but he smiled at her.

 

" Im sorry and I love you.Let's meet another time okay?" These were D.O's last words to Minah and he took his lasr breath while giving Minah a kiss

 

Minah was crying and wants to wake up D.O but she can't,she was too weak for it but her tears kept on falling down her cheeks.

 

People successfully pulled Minah out and immediately brought her to the ambulance. Minah became unconscious at that time.

 

 

 

To be continued>>