Chapter 9

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

Minnie still jumping all around us, and Gain just giggling after she saw Minnie’s reaction. HELL, I can see Hyukkie ‘blushing’! What’s happen here?

“OMG OMG OMG! How can they be so damn perfect huh? That’s the leader, red shirt. And that’s the maknae, girlish face!” Minnie continues.

“How can you know everything, Minnie? For God sake, they just arrived here yesterday!” Hyukkie ask Minnie. I can’t say anything, because I wonder why is Hyukkie blushing like a mad person! Yes, I admit that new transfer student really good looking! But Hyukkie, why you need to show that face of yours? Sometime I feel I were left behind because of this.

“Well, let’s just say that I’m too good at this. Haha! Okay, you see that red shirt? He’s leader, name Sung Gyu. The one that laughing is Woo Hyun. The tall one is Seong Yeol, the white pants is L, the spiky hair is Dong Woo, that girly face is name Sung Jong, he’s maknae. The last one who walks behind them in purple shirt is Hoya. I think I will stalk L after this!! How excited!!” Minnie manages to say it in one breath.

Omo, he really good in this thing! Get the information and remember in one day! I can see Hyukkie’s eyes are only look at Hoya guy and him freaking blushing NONSTOP! What the hell?

Then suddenly that group comes to our table. The one in white pants, as known as L speak up, “Hey you…” and he point to Hyukkie and he continue, “We meet again! I’m L, this is my friends. Well, we’ll leave you with Hoya, okay?”

Oh please someone tell me whats going on here? I can see Minnie is now shows his glare at Hyukkie, and I know what he mean, how can Hyukkie say nothing? And this Hoya guy, what he wants from Hyukkie?

Gain just look at me and she’s bow. I think she’s need to return to her classroom and I just let her be.

Hyukkie speak up, “Erm... Hye Hoya, this is Donghae and Sungmin, my best friends! Guys, this is Hoya. Have you lunch? You can join us if you want.” Hyukkie introduce us and shows his famous gummy smiles to this freaking guy, Hoya! Not to mention, he keep blushing! What happen to him?! And I think that Minnie also starting to blush when he heard Hyukkie’s word.

“Just call me Minnie, okay Hoya-shii?” Minnie said and hugs Hoya. I can see that Hoya is stiff in his place. Haha! Minnie just scared Hoya, I guess! Than Minnie let Hoya go from his hug. But why Hyukkie widen his eyes?? Is he getting jealous or something? Oh no, I should distract them now!

“Hello, I’m Donghae, just call me Hae.” I show Hoya my killer smile.

“Hello! Nice meeting you guys. Ermm, do you mind if I take a seat beside you, Hae?” He smile and ask me. I just give him a nodded. Then Hoya takes a seat beside me. Thank God, he didn’t sit beside Hyukkie or else I’ll exploding my anger!

“Oh, Hoya! Here, please take back your IPod. I’ll try to live without my IPod from now. Just take it back, I know you need it.” Hyukkie said to Hoya while take out the purple IPod from his pocket and he give it to Hoya.

Damn I know I missed something! I can see Hoya show his smile to Hyukkie, an innocent smile. But the shocking me is what Hoya said after that.

“Okay Hyukjae, I’ll take it back IF only you take this.” And Hoya takeout brand new IPod with a small strawberry printed on the leather casing from his bag and give it to Hyukkie. Why the hell he’s calling Hyukkie, HYUKJAE? No one can call him like that!

“I’m already sync with my favorite song, if you don’t mind. But you can change it after this.” He said again to Hyukkie give his smile.

Hyukkie blushing, “I don’t know what to say, Hoya. You are doing too much and you know it’s not your fault, right? I can’t take this.” Hyukie manage to control his low voice and I believe he’s now trying hard to control his tears. I’m pretty sure that Hyukkie is touched now. Okay, I’m jealous with this Hoya guy!

“No Hyukkie, I just feel want to give it to you. Just take it, or else I won’t take back my IPod and you’ll live with it until you die. Please Hyukjae, just take it, for me..” Okay, this Hoya guy is so damn sweet, no wonder I can see Hyukkie blushing after he saw Hoya walking into cafeteria.

But still if Hoya tries to take Hyukkie from me, I won’t let him! Hyukkie is mine! Oh shut up Hae, Hyukkie is definitely not yours! I mentally slap my head.

“Ermm, Hoya…. Ermm, okay if you insist but please let me buy you a dinner to repay you. I can’t take this for free, you know that too!” Omg, did I heard it wrong? Hyukkie is asking Hoya for dinner? Dammit, not in this life time, Hoya! I hope Hoya say NO to Hyukkie. YES, I am jealous!

“Yes of course, Hyukjae. So I guess, tonight?” Hoya replied Hyukkie.

Damn! Damn! Damn! I can see Hyukkie blushing in front of us right now! Omg, Hae. Just thinking about Gain to distract you! Okay, Gain, Gain, Gain, Hyukkie, Hyukkie, Hyukkieeee? What the hell? Stop it, you crazy mind!

“Okay, tonight. Can I have your number, Hoya?” Damn, again! Hyukkie is the one who make the first step in all! Dammit, Hoya! You're so lucky brat!

“I’m just going to ask you the same thing. Haha, it’s like a fate. This is my number.” Hoya passing Hyukkie a piece of paper that includes his phone number and Hyukkie take it with his red face!

“I need to go to my friends now if you let me. So, I’ll pick you up tonight, Hyukjae. Bye” Hoya bowing his head and waving his hand to us and walk away to his friend. Such a gentleman brat! And there, Hyukkie still in his blushing mode! When he will stop doing that stupid blushing over Hoya?!

Minnie, who is still in his shocked expression manage to say, “God dammit Hyukkie, nice move! He is so manly!” and Minnie shows his thumbs up. Yes, I have to agree with Minnie, he so manly out there.

“But why is he calling you ‘Hyukjae’, none of us can call you that way, because you won’t let us!” Minnie asks and shows his confusing looks. Yes yes Minnie, now your stupid brain is functioning! Then Hyukkie sigh but still smiles plaster in his face.

“I don’t know. We're just meet by the accident. He’s the one who started to call me that way. I didn't introduce my self either and I really don’t know who he was. But it just feels so right when 'Hyukjae' is comes out from his mouth and I just let him be. Honestly, it feels comforting and I really like it.” Hyukkie said and smile, a real honest smile! Hurm, maybe Hyukkie already fall for him. The reality who can kill me!

WAIT!! That’s mean, Hyukkie is a GAY? Really a GAY? A gay, just like me?! You're so idiot, Hae! Why you didn't noticed it before?! Should I tell him that I love him for so long? But he's getting to fall for that lucky brat, Hoya! Haihh, it's too frustrating!!

(End of Hae's POV)

 

Author note: Next chapter will be dinner time with Hyukkie and Hoya!! Plus jealous Hae moment!! Please wait for it!! Chapter 9 is done, Hip hip hoorrayy!! I'm tired, let me rest for a bit! Please comment, I won't bite! :) Subs and enjoy! Love ya ^^