Chapter 4

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

What the hell Wonnie hug Hyukkie again? Did he fall in love with Hyukkie just now? Dammit I won’t let him! Hyukkie is mine! Am I said it out loud? I hope not because I’m pretty sure Hyukkie preference is straight even I think that he really cute in girl outfit. And you guess right, I’m a gay. That’s why I feel so annoyed with those freaking confession toward me before. 

“Yes Hyukkie, you look so beautiful! I don’t even notice you before! I’m sorry I smack your hand just now.” Wonnie said while pouting. Hell I can smell something fishy around here!! Damn you Wonnie!

“No no, do not apologize to me, it doesn’t hurt at all. Wonnie, where are the others? I wanna show this new me to them! I guess their reaction will just like you guys, so epic! Hae, where is my phone? I wanna record their reaction! Hehe.” Hyukkie said while laughing. Oh God, how can you create this really beautiful creature in front of me?

“Let me call them okay? Wait here.” Wonnie reply to Hyukkie.

“I’m pretty sure they will shock after they saw you. Haha!” I said to Hyukkie. And then we saw all of them come to the living room and their face was just like WHO.IS.THIS.HOT.CHICK? Me, Hyukkie and Wonnie just laugh until our tears out.

They really shock after I explain everything to them and Chullie shows his jealous face, at least now he knows that there’s someone beautiful just like him in this dorm.

(End of Hae’s POV)             

In Cafeteria.

(Hyukkie’s POV)

“Yo guys, listen up! There’s a new group as exchange student here! They’re from Japan. I hope they’re super handsome so I can ‘wash’ my eyes!! Hehe” Minnie who’s coming from nowhere and said it out loud and giggling.

“Geez, behave Minnie, you don’t want to be like those crazy fan girls of Hae right?” I reply to Minnie. “But….. Ahh nevermind!” Minnie said while pouting, damn he so cute like bunny! I pinch his cheek.

“So cute, Minnie!” Kyu said out of blue. I thought he were playing game just now. Well I guess he really like Minnie because last week I caught him secretly looking at Minnie while drooling. Haha, he so funny! I wonder when he'll tell Minnie his true feeling.Well, it's really not my problem so I'll just let it be. 

“I need to go to men’s room. See ya later Hae!” I said without looking at his face and walking out from the cafeteria. My favorite men’s room is on second floor so I guess I need climb upstairs since the cafeteria is on the ground floor.

Someone bump to me and before I felt to the strairs, I feel someone grab my waist to prevent me from touch the ground.

“Are you okay?” the stranger ask.

“Yup, thanks..” I reply but before I can smile, I saw my IPod already crack on the ground.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry! I really am. I’ll buy a new one for you. Please forgive me.” The stranger bows his head and asks for forgiveness.

Even I really sad from the fact that was the precious thing ever for me because that IPod was given by my late mom, I can’t put the blame to the stranger because it’s really ‘our’ fault, not only his.

“Nevermind, I can take care of it. It’s not your fault either.” A weak smile appeared in my lips and then I just realize that my cheeks already wet due crying. 

And then when I going to pick my IPod, I feel the stranger’s hand brush into mine. He picks up my IPod and he give it to me. His left hand is my cheeck and sweep my tears away. Somehow, it's comforting.

The most shocking me is when the stranger said, “Hyukjae, right?” Oh my god, where did he knows my name, and no one ever call me Hyukjae except my family and ‘HIM’. Even my friends here called me Hyukkie and sometimes he looks like familiar to me, but I can’t guess who.

"May I know who you are?"