Chapter 3

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

(Hae’s POV)

I’m glad that finally I convince Hyukkie to help me. I feel so happy after Hyukkie said that he’ll get rid my fans by his own style after this, but still I love to see him in girl outfit. I really do and please don’t ask me why because I’m pretty sure that I’m also doesn’t have the answer.

Now, here I am, waiting for Jess make over him turn into girl, AGAIN. I’m so thankful to my sister for helping us in this. Well, lucky enough for me because my house is only takes 15 minute from our dorm, so I don’t mind to drag Hyukkie to our house.  

It’s already been an hour since Hyukkie was taken by my sister. So impatient me, I knock the door. After the door was open by Jess, I feel that my body become numb, and I can’t move even an inch.

There he was, sitting in the chair and YES, he’s so gorgeous and I thought for a second if him really the falling angel. My jaw drop, and hell I can hear Jess whisper into my ears “Bro, close your mouth!” and I immediately close my mouth. I’m pretty sure that my cheek turns into light pink just now. How embarrassing!

I move forward to him and lean closer to his face. Even I heard some voice talking to me and I really don’t even care what it says because the only thing that I wanna do is kissing the person in front of me. And I did. I mentally slap myself after that. ‘Nice move, Hae’ I thought.

“Sorry Hyukkie, I can’t stop myself from kissing your cheek. I’M SORRY!” I shout to him, to make sure he knows that I lose myself. Blame Jess, she really did a good job!!

Then he said, “Relax Hae, no need to shouting over nothing. Can we go now?” Okay, that’s new. I thought he going to kill me after I kiss him. So, I just hold his hand and get out from the house.

Now the only thing that I hope to be happening is some of my crazy fan girls saw me bring oh.so.mysterious.hot.chick into my dorm.

And yes, lucky me!! Some of my crazy fans is now shouting and screaming over Hyukkie. I feel bad for him, I really do. But he’s the only one who can help me in this.

That’s it, they really over reacting just now. With all my strength, I screaming, “Who ever try to molest or do some ert things again to me, I’ll report about it at Mr. Principal and police. And also, I’m officially announce that this girl over here is my girlfriend and please respect my privacy. Thank you.” Then I hug Hyukkie who still blushing right now.

Believe me, he’s the most beautiful guy ever in this earth! I can feel my heart beat increase just now. Not because of the screaming but I think I just confess ‘the real feeling’ just now.

After that, some of my fans come to me and ask for the forgiveness and some of them congratulate me. I’m so happy, at last they can understand me and put some respect on me. And yes, I still holding Hyukkie’s hand.

When we arrived at our beloved dorm, Wonnie running to me, or I guess he running toward Hyukkie and I can see his eyes scanning Hyukkie from head to toes.

! Hyukkie hugs Wonnie and he said, “Wonnie, am I that beautiful? Hehe!”

OMG Hyukkie, why did you hug him? And what the hell is this feeling? Am I jealous?

“Who are you? And how do you know my name? And you Hae, where’s the hell Hyukkie now? I thought you going out with him, but I guess you stuck with this girl! I should go and look for Hyukkie now! And you stranger, LET GO OF ME!” Siwon point his finger to me and then he smack Hyukkie’s hand.

Yes they don’t know about Hyukkie cross dressing today. I forgot to tell them before. I swear I can hear Hyukkie giggles, “Wonnie, you should see your face right now! Damn, I should record it!” Hyukkie said.

I just laugh and said, “Wonnie, you don’t have to look for Hyukkie, he’s in front of you just now. Sorry for not telling you before, but Hyukkie helping me again this time.” I smile to Hyukkie, and he do the same to me.

Wonnie just make what.the. face to me and I swear the next thing he do is really piss me off, which is ‘hugging’ Hyukkie, AGAIN!!