Final.

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

(Hyukkie POV)

A year has pass, me and Hae always keep in touched. We will message and calling for almost every day since the day I moved to Japan. Hae told me before that his engagement has been cancel. According to Hae, Yoona is the one who decline the marriage since she’s found out about Hae and me. She didn’t even dare to separate us since she in love with Hae and she only want the best for Hae. She also meets someone who love her more than she love Hae. Yoona, she is such a sweet person and really understanding. I thank to her for that.

But I’m still here, in Japan with INFINITE. (I’m so lazy to put their name one by one. Mianhe! =.=) I told Hae that I came here for studies and I’ve asked him to wait for me, and he believes me. But the truth is I’m here for getting my treatment for liver cancer. I’ve been through so many treatments and I’ve been schedule for getting my liver transfer next weekend. Talking about my liver transfer, it’s mean I’ll have a big surgery. I’m so afraid, I don’t lie but having Howon and all his friends by my side is enough for me to get through all of it.

Talking about Howon, he will be my donor for liver transfer. It’s happens when hospital told me that they don’t have a liver donor and Howon secretly apply and he get through all the procedure for a liver donor behind my back. A week after the incident, doctor told me about having the liver donor and Howon tell me the truth. I’m so shock back then but after a week he persuade me, I’m agreeing for having Howon’s liver. And now, here I am, sitting in the coach beside Howon and all his friends.

Since pass few months, I can sense something ‘different’ between Howon and Dongwoo.  Howon, he cares about Dongwoo like he did to me. I’m not jealous since we’re agreeing to be friends and he knows how I feel toward Hae. I should asked him and help him, right?

“Howon-ahh, can I ask you something?” I look into his eyes and he held my hand. I’ll never get tired with his angel smile. Yeah, you heard me, he is my angel. Since my dad abandon me, I’m only has Howon. He acted like my mother, my dad and even my brother to me. I love him more than anything, and now he’s giving me his liver, I don’t know how to repay his kindness. The only way that I can think right now is stay by him side and help him whenever he needs.

“Yahh, you already did that. So shoot! What is it?” He intertwines our fingers together and I lean my head to his shoulder. Our friends already get used with our PDA, they know how close we are and they never asked about it.

“Can you honestly tell me how was your feelings toward Dongwoo?” He’s suddenly playing with my finger while he turns his head down to his feet. Omo, he’s blushing! Yes, I’m correct, he LOVE Dongwoo! YES!

“Err err… I… I like him…” He whispers to me and he palms his face. Omo, where is my ‘confident’ Howon? He’s so shy and I think I should help him.

“Howon-ahh, can I help you? I know Dongwoo also feel the same to you… Please let me help you…” He look at me disbelieve but he still nodding at me. I pull him into a big hug and kiss his cheek. He really deserves better and Dongwoo is perfect for him.

“Wait here…” I said to him as I walk to Dongwoo. I pull Dongwoo to my room and I close the door. Dongwoo look at me with his confuse look. I clear my throat and smile to him.

“Take a seat here… I’ve something to ask and hopeful you can tell me the truth…” I pull his hand to make him seat next to me on my bed. Still holding his hand, I saw him nodded at me.

“Y-yes…” He stutters. “Well, do you love Howon?” Straight to the point! Hehehe, good job Monkey! I saw him widen his brown eyes and he palms his big mouth.

“H-how d-do you k-know that?? D-did L t-told you that??!! Ohh , I should kill him now!!” But before he can stand, I pull him again and hit his head. But is that mean he really love Howon? And he even told L about it!

“First of all, NO, L didn’t tell me anything because I didn’t asked him anything… But wait, is that mean you really love Howon?” I smirk at him and he start to panic. “Yahh, just admit it!” He looks at me with pouting lips. Ehh why?

“A-are you going to m-mad at me if I’m telling you that I l-love him? I’m sorry, Hyukkie…  I can’t control my feeling anymore... At first I’m just helping him with your matter, you know how he possessive toward you… And I know he will never notice my feeling… It happens just like that…” He pulls me into his embrace and I’m chuckles at his confession.

“You’re so innocent, you know that? Howon, he told me that he love you, pabo! Howon is my past and so do him… We both have move on and you’re his future… Erm, can I ask you to take care of Howon? In case the surgery………….” Before I can finish my words, Dongwoo palms my mouth and he shakes his head say no.

“Don’t ever say that!! The surgery will success, please believe in yourself and keep the spirit… And I’m promise to take care of Howon… Just don’t ever say like that… I’ll wait for you and Howon outside the operation room, neh?” I close my eyes and nodded at him.

“Okay… Promise… Ermmm, one more thing, Dongwoo… I need you to wait here okay?” Before he can say anything, I run to Howon and hug him. “Yahhh!! Go to my room now, he’s waiting for you… Just don’t let me heard your moan, okay?? Hahaha!” I said to him and he my back.

“Hyukjae-ahh… Can I kiss you for the last time?” He whispers at my ear. Why he sound so sad right now? “Please…” He said again and I’m nodding to him. He push me lightly just to make sure we’re facing each other face and he lean closer to me. I close my eyes and I feel his soft lips on mine. That was the most sweet kiss I’ve ever receive. No lust. Then I feel something wet on my cheeks, its Howon’s tears. Still kissing him lovely, I sweep his tears using my thumb. Is this goodbye kissed from him? We pull off when we need air.

“Thanks… You will always in my heart, Hyukjae… I love you…” I smile to him and nodded. I mouth ‘I love you too’ to him and he walks away from me heading to my room. I guess, it’s really a goodbye kissed from him. I love him, no lie. I love him more than anything, he is my hero, he is my family, he is my 1st love and he is my best friend. I love him.

(End of Hyukkie POV)

.

.

(Hae POV)

Last week is the most epic day for me, Hyukkie tells me on the phone how much happy he was for Hoya and Dongwoo. And of course the happier person is me since Hoya is the most ‘big competitor’ and now Hyukkie is fully mine! MINE! Talking about Hyukkie, he called me last 2 days and he said that he will be busy in this whole week. I’m missing him already! I guess one call won’t make him distract, am I right? Yes, I should give him a call!

“Hello my love!!” I said cheerful, hopeful he won’t be mad at me since he already told me that he will be busy this whole week. “H-hello Donghae…” Ehh this is not Hyukkie’s voice! Why he let someone else holding his phone and who is that?

“Is Hyukkie there? Who is this?” I’m start to worry, did Hyukkie has someone else? I thought he love me! “Oh, it’s Dongwoo… Sorry, Hyukkie still in the operation room…” Ouh, Dongwoo! I thought Hyukkie has someone else behind my back. Ehhh WAIT!!! DID HE SAID THAT MY HYUKKIE IN OPERATION ROOM?!!!

“WHAT?!! WHY?? HOW?? WHERE??” I scream at him. I don’t care anymore! We’re talking about MY Hyukkie right here! My Hyukkie is freaking in operation room!

“OMO!!! I’m sorry, I shouldn’t tell you that! I’m sorry! I’m sorry, Donghae-ahh! J-just don’t worry, we all here for him and Hoya…” Hehhhh?? Hoya is in the operation room as well?

“WHAT? You tell me not to worry about Hyukkie who still in the operation room?? Just tell me Dongwoo, what happen to him… Please tell me…” I’m begged him. I really need to know. My tears already flow like a river and my heart already beating like crazy. What is actually happens to them?

“Hurmm… Okay, there’s no point anymore for keeping it from you… Listen and please remain calm… Hyukkie, he has a liver cancer and Hoya is his liver donor... Understand that? Now, stop asking and bring your here! I’ll pick you up at the airport!” I scan his word one by one. Hyukkie has liver cancer? He never told me that! And Hoya…. He gives his liver to Hyukkie? But how?

“Donghae… Are you still there?” Omo, Dongwoo is still on the line. “Y-yes… O-okay… I’ll be there… I’ll call you after I reach there…” I said to him and end the call. I should packing and start moving! Hyukkie is waiting for me now. “Hyukkie, wait for me…” I whisper to myself.

(End of Hae POV)

.

.

(Hyukkie POV)

I’m feels so tired and I don’t even have strength to open my eyes. I feel someone holding my hand and kiss my cheek. “kie… Hyukkie… Baby…” I heard Hae’s voice. Am I in heaven already? I’m forcing myself to open my eyes but all I saw is ‘white’. I blinking my eyes and I look around. There, a pair beautiful brown eyes looking at me. It Hae’s. This is can’t be happening, how can Hae be here? He should be in Korea right now. I blinking my eyes repeatedly, just to make sure this is not dreaming. “Baby… I love you…” He said again and he lean and kiss my lips. The kiss is so real, I even I can feel his hot breathing! “Am I in heaven?” I asked them and I swear I heard some giggles back there.

“No baby… I’m here, your Hae is here… I’m so glad you’re safe… Thank God… I love you baby…” He whispers to my ear and he smiles to me. How can he be here? So does it mean he knows about my illness? Ohh, am I forgot something? HOWON!!

“H-Howon… How was he?? Is he fine?? I wanna see him, please Hae, bring me to him…!!” I try to stand but I really don’t have strength, even to move my body. I feel a pair of hand hold my shoulders to prevent me to stand. There I saw Dongwoo smiling to me. “Relax Hyukkie, you’re still weak… Howon is fine, incredible fine… Just look at your right…” Right? I turn my body to right and there I saw Howon lying next to my bed and he smiling to me. Ohh I’m so relieved! I smile to him.

“Howon-ahh…” I try to reach his hand and he holding my hand. “Hyukjae…” I heard him calling me. “Thank for everything, Howon-ahh… I love you…” I said to him and he mouthed to me ‘I love you too’. I release my hand from Howon and I look at Hae.

“Hae-ahh, I’m sorry for not telling you about this… I’m sorry, my love… I love you…” I pull his hand and hugging him tightly. But before he can say anything, I kiss him all over his face while whispering ‘I love you’ a thousand times. I swear I heard some giggles and something about ‘get a room’ and ‘euuuu’ at back there. I don’t care, I just missing my Hae. Yes, you heard me right, MY HAE!

“I’ll bring doctor…” I heard Sunggyu said to us and he dash out from the room. A minute later, he came back with Dr Jae. I smile and Dr Jae winks at me. Yeah, super gay! “Well, obviously the operation goes well and your friend here also the same. You guys just need to adapt with your new liver… Both of you need to stay here at least for another three days and oh please, only two guardian can stay here after the visiting hours… So I guess that’s all… Take care, Hyukkie…” The doctor winks at me and waving me a goodbye before he steps out from the room. Yeah, you heard right, the doctor called me Hyukkie. We’re being friend since my first day at this hospital for received a treatment and he really closer with me since he’s the one who in charge to take my case.

“Omo omo omo, I’m dying here!! That was HOTTTT!!! Did you saw his face? That’s what we call a beautiful creature!” L screams like a fan girl. Yeah, I know how hot the doctor was, I saw him in front of my eyes for almost a year! “His name is Dr Kim Jaejoong…” I told L and smile to him. Hae’s eying me jealousy. “What? He so hot! And I bet he already saw my n.a.k.e.d body…” I’m teasing Hae and smile to him.

“Y-yahhh! It’s not joke, you know? He tries to flirt with you…!” Hae pouted cutely to me. I’m circles my arm around his waist and bring him closer to me. “But my Hae is moreeeee hot than him…!! Hehe!!” I can feel his hot breathing on mine. Here we go, another ‘Euuu’ and ‘get a room’ from those freaking INFINITE!

.

.

I’m still getting a treatment after a year. I’m so glad for having Hae and my friends especially Howon by my side. I love them! They are my family, my friend and my love one.

How interesting the fate can be. My 1st love is now the most important person in my life turn to be my bestfriend and my 1st bestfriend is now turns to be my love of my life. And here I am, wearing a white long dress, standing beside Hae for making a vow to him, in front of all my friends and family.

“I, Lee Hyukjae will take you Lee Donghae, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I’ll love you and honor you all the day of my life.”

The end.

 

 

Author note: Sorry for the long final chapter!! Hehe at last, I'm finish it! Yeay! lets party tonight!! FYI, I'm just put Jaejoong's name in this fic as a doctor. Hell I love him like seriously! He so hot! Dr Jaejoong, so damn y! Kekeke^^ Btw, don't forget to leave leave your comment down there!! Love ya <3

Sorry for my bad English! =.=