Chapter 22

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

(Hoya POV)

“Please, let me follow you back to Japan, Howon…...........”

I’m too shock when Hyukjae kissed me because I thought he said that he’s in love with Hae right now. But I’m still thankful for that kiss. He really looks like an angel. NO, more beautiful than angel… He always in my heart, forever…

“Of course, Hyukjae… You can live with me there…” I said to him. He shows me his beautiful gummy smiles and he hugs me tightly. I’m so glad he wants to follow me back to Japan. I’ll try harder to find his cure if he positive on liver cancer and if I still can’t find the cure here, I’ll contact my parents and asked for their helps.

“Howon-ahh, can I cuddle with you tonight?” He asked me while making his puppy eyes. So cute. I smile to him and kiss his forehead. He looks so beautiful right now, even he’s a lil bit pale than before, but yet still beautiful. I really love him even he didn’t feel the same to me anymore...

“Of course you can… I’m always here for you… Erm Hyukjae, don't you afraid with all of this? I mean this disease…?” I'm asked him since he looks so calm when the doctor mention about this cancer. I need to know his opinion so I can help him more.

“Hehh, of course I’m afraid but I’m not afraid to die, Howon… I’m afraid to say goodbye to you, to the others… I’m aware for this disease since God take my mom from me… That’s why I’m not shocks after doctor told me that I might have the same disease  like my mom… Howon, I’m sorry if I scared you before… and thanks for not leaving me back then…” He said to me and he lean closer to my face and he peck my lips.

He’s so brave facing this disease. Even I can’t do like what he just do. ‘Afraid to say goodbye…’ I’m afraid to say goodbye too. NO! I can’t say goodbye to him, not in this life…

“I swear I’ll never leave you behind, Hyukjae… You know that too… I came here just to find you and now you’re here beside me, not to mention, sick… I can’t even watch your pale skins like now… I’m afraid to lose you again…” I said as I let my tears falling down to my cheeks. I love him, more than I love myself. I cannot leave him alone in this condition. Even he didn’t love me back…

“Please don't cry..." He said to me and he sweeping my tears using his thumb.

"You know, Hae is officially engaged to his childhood friend today… I don’t even tell him my true feeling… His family a lil bit complicated if I may say… Sorry, I just think you have the right to know about this since you’re my first love and my first everything…” He continued.

Even it’s killing me inside but I’m so glad he told me the truth. At least he didn’t hide anything from me. I’m just give him my best smile. I can’t even say anything to him.

Maybe he kissed me before because his sympathy to me… Nehhh, I don’t mind at all since my first kiss also from him. I’d secretly kissed him 10 years ago in a middle of night at the hospital back then. He didn’t even know about it until now.

“And don’t even think that I kiss you because of my heartbroken or because of sympathy!! I kiss you because I want to… and I’ll kiss you again because I need you… and fyi, that was my second kiss, you know... My first was taken by Hae... Hurmm...” He blush at his own out burst. 

But before I can say anything, he’s kissing me again. I close my eyes to feel his soft lips dancing on mine. He my bottom lip and I open my mouth, letting his tongue to tasting my hot cavern. Then we’re parted when we need some air.

“Nu-uhh, he got your second kiss because I'm stole your 1st kissed 10 years ago… I'm sorry Hyukjae…” He looks shocks at my sudden confession but before he can say anything, I continued, “Listen here Hyukjae… I don’t mind if you don’t love me anymore, I’m already be thankful for having you beside me, just like now… Knowing you’d notice me and remember me, that all enough for me…” I said to him and his hair. His eyes still lock with mine. He smiles to me and he put his chin on my chest while his hand playing with my hair.

“Howon… Don't say sorry to me... I'm glad you're the one who take my 1st kiss... What have I done on my past life so I deserve a savior like you? Thank you for everything, I really mean it… You deserve to have my 1st kiss or it’s happening to be 4th or 5th kiss for tonight and I'll kiss you again if you let me... I thought Hae got my 1st kiss before... Are you mad at me after I told you everything?” He looks at me with his concern looks.

“You know you didn't have to asked me that stupid question! Just kiss me whenever you want... Hyukjae… I’ll never throw my anger to you, I’m glad you didn’t hide anything from me… And trust me, I’ll try harder to find your cure if you positive to that cancer… Ermmm Hyukjae, you really need rest. Let's sleep now…” He nodded at me and he smile. We both cuddling until we’re reach to the dreamland.

(End of Hoya POV)

.

.

.

 

(Hae POV)

It’s already midnight and Hyukkie didn’t returns home yet. Where is he going? I need to tell him what happen today. This marriage thing is too complicated! 

"Hyung, where is Hyukkie??" I asked Chullie hyung who happen walking in front of me. He look a little bit hasitate about something. Then he just smile at me.

"With Hoya..." He just simply reply me that. What? Hyukkie with Hoya? Hurmmm... At least he will be safe with Hoya. I smiles to Chullie hyung and I return to my room.

Haihh.. Fiance, a new title for me... Talking about it, we’re just having a simple engagement ceremony who involve family from both side. I’m now officially Yoona’s fiancé. I’m also already signed the contract and all dad debt is clear now…

I just need to get through all this stupid marriage and forget my love to Hyukkie. So I guess I’ll start to treat Hyukkie as a real best friend from now on since I treat him a little bit special before.

And Yoona, she looks beautiful today with her long white dress. She already done so much things for me and she's the one who prepare for all the engagement ceremony today. I still remember her happy face when we put the engagement ring into each other finger. She looks...... Sweet.....

I just hope I can fall in love with Yoona as soon as possible. Haihh, my life never get better!

(End of Hae POV)

 

 

UPDATED!! HEHE :)) PLEASE SEND YOUR LOVE BY LEAVING YOUR COMMENT, OKAY?

AND PLEASE DONT EXPECT ANY CLICHE ENDING FROM ME...!! LOVE YA^^

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!